Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

my-KO.us - The Resurrection[2014] PK/Mediumt Farm/LEVEL 75 CAP [BETA SOON]

This is a discussion on my-KO.us - The Resurrection[2014] PK/Mediumt Farm/LEVEL 75 CAP [BETA SOON] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Weird items and weird zones? Not gonna work out too well buddy. The zones were the ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Weird items and weird zones? Not gonna work out too well buddy.
    The zones were the same as you played on last year Kallop. We only added some new weapons to make the game more fun, we lowered the attack of the original weapons to make sure things are balanced and not OP

Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    The zones were the same as you played on last year Kallop. We only added some new weapons to make the game more fun, we lowered the attack of the original weapons to make sure things are balanced and not OP
    Well I didn't like them last time either. Breth as a boss spawn zone? Way too huge. New weapons? I won't even bother downloading. Besides, the server died in 2 days last launch and I wonder why could that be?..

Anyway, I wish you good luck with the server. After all, this is just my own opinion.

Fun fact: I don't like OSKO either almost solely because of the items they added.

Banned Senior Member

Well I didn't like them last time either. Breth as a boss spawn zone? Way too huge. New weapons? I won't even bother downloading. Besides, the server died in 2 days last launch and I wonder why could that be?..

Fun fact: I don't like OSKO either almost solely because of the items they added.
    I think you remember the wrong server :P Cause we don't have breth as a boss spawn zone(never had) and the server actually lasted more than 6 months in total and even you played longer than 2 days ending up making a PK vid

I think you remember the wrong server :P Cause we don't have breth as a boss spawn zone(never had) and the server actually lasted more than 6 months in total and even you played longer than 2 days ending up making a PK vid
    Huh? I didn't play more than 2-3 days cuz all of my friends quit. And there was a breth map where Ultima and Krowaz spawned at least. You entered through bowl. I never made a pk video there btw.

Banned Senior Member

Huh? I didn't play more than 2-3 days cuz all of my friends quit. And there was a breth map where Ultima and Krowaz spawned at least. You entered through bowl. I never made a pk video there btw.
    Then i might be wrong to but the breth and krowaz map was not on myKO our server

6 months? I think you are mentally ill or delusional. You abandoned the server on you first launch then after a couple of months you came back for a second attempt. Abandoned as well taking player's money and not giving any information whatsoever for the second time, you just vanished. Now you are going for your 3rd attempt.

This server is corrupt and has an scammer as an owner, which is a pity because your server was truly good, you are just too dumb to not let it go on.

Join the scum bucket dude. You don't deserve to advertise and be on this forum.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    6 months? I think you are mentally ill or delusional. You abandoned the server on you first launch then after a couple of months you came back for a second attempt. Abandoned as well taking player's money and not giving any information whatsoever for the second time, you just vanished. Now you are going for your 3rd attempt.

This server is corrupt and has an scammer as an owner, which is a pity because your server was truly good, you are just too dumb to not let it go on.

Join the scum bucket dude. You don't deserve to advertise and be on this forum.
    I am sorry and i can really understand your frustration. But there were bigger issues going on. The first time the server got launched it died because it didnt have any users remaining.. It never closed directly after taking the money or w/e. As an old player you should know this better.. People had abandonned the server so we didn't have any option left than relaunching it. The second time the server got launched it was going well. But then issue's in personal life happend which made it impossible for me to continue... Normally i dont like to talk about this openly but when you lose a family member you forget everything thats around you. Even my teammembers did not know about the happenings.. I had informed them weeks later about the things going on..

So as S1NS from the myKO staff i appoligize for my dissapearment of last year... And hope you can show respect for my situation and the way things went last year.. What i am asking from you as an old player is that you give us another chance to make things better.. And show you once again that we are better than other servers..

I hope you respect it and i will hope to see you back

I am sorry and i can really understand your frustration. But there were bigger issues going on. The first time the server got launched it died because it didnt have any users remaining.. It never closed directly after taking the money or w/e. As an old player you should know this better.. People had abandonned the server so we didn't have any option left than relaunching it. The second time the server got launched it was going well. But then issue's in personal life happend which made it impossible for me to continue... Normally i dont like to talk about this openly but when you lose a family member you forget everything thats around you. Even my teammembers did not know about the happenings.. I had informed them weeks later about the things going on..

So as S1NS from the myKO staff i appoligize for my dissapearment of last year... And hope you can show respect for my situation and the way things went last year.. What i am asking from you as an old player is that you give us another chance to make things better.. And show you once again that we are better than other servers..

I hope you respect it and i will hope to see you back
    Well I can't argue with that. I hope what you are saying is true and I'll choose to believe it. But then again, no matter what reason you can't abandon the server this time. Also don't make the same mistakes you did on your previous attempts. Get a good dedi in europe from the first day of the server. I can't resist playing your server because it is too damn good. Don't waste it this time.

Peace.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Well I can't argue with that. I hope what you are saying is true and I'll choose to believe it. But then again, no matter what reason you can't abandon the server this time. Also don't make the same mistakes you did on your previous attempts. Get a good dedi in europe from the first day of the server. I can't resist playing your server because it is too damn good. Don't waste it this time.

Peace.
    The new myKO is many times better!

Good luck with your server mate..But i hate new items too

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    Good luck with your server mate..But i hate new items too
    We only added those items to keep the game attractive, more events more fun !

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    The server itself isn't bad but why should we trust you? Your a known scammer which should be banned again,i think one of the moderators will come soon enough
    I remember you leaving us and Bar being online all the time for nothing.
    So lemme tell you Realizt (or w/e) your name is/was fuck out of the community cause your crap.
    I don't know about you or whoever you are.. But Bar is still a teammember and also he is always been rewarded for the effort he had put in for myKO
    Well to bad for him he is a great guy,anyhow seems like it's not so important who i am it's a lot more about you.
    If Grobar has been banned off the forum than i think you deserve the same cheers!

Time to end this kind of conversation, indeed he is a good admin, and the server was really was successfull and the players/gms was never left him, the reason the admin got away it was that he had issue in life, he was talking to me about it and i forgived him. indeed the server was up for 6 monthes, and the admin was rewarded me and the schaden for money/kc ingame. we were 100% supportive ingame and we gave the best support to the server. so nobody need to talk shit about the server. i know the admin was never scammed anyone, cus if he was i would'nt was on he's team. the worst thing i was got mad on the server, that he left without saying nothing, and he explained me the issue and now i forgive him. zeroh- i think the server is good, and the server is coming back to 12xx for it will more secure. and again, ye i got mad about the last server becoase he left, but as i say. now i did forgive him about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    Time to end this kind of conversation, indeed he is a good admin, and the server was really was successfull and the players/gms was never left him, the reason the admin got away it was that he had issue in life, he was talking to me about it and i forgived him. indeed the server was up for 6 monthes, and the admin was rewarded me and the schaden for money/kc ingame. we were 100% supportive ingame and we gave the best support to the server. so nobody need to talk shit about the server. i know the admin was never scammed anyone, cus if he was i would'nt was on he's team. the worst thing i was got mad on the server, that he left without saying nothing, and he explained me the issue and now i forgive him. zeroh- i think the server is good, and the server is coming back to 12xx for it will more secure. and again, ye i got mad about the last server becoase he left, but as i say. now i did forgive him about that.
    He sold files to people claiming he owned them / made them although they were mostly open source and almost nothing was changed. Basically selling other people's files while claiming they are made by him would count for something That is, if he really is Reallizt.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    Let me say it like this saying on the internet that you had personal problems isn't really reliable although you can chose to believe him or not.
    And he isn't really getting judged that much on his previous servers it's more that he is a scammer which sold other peoples files so he= any other scammer on this forum.

im banning due to proof ive been sent and past servers, this topic will stay locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2014, 10:18 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-04-2014, 09:26 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2014, 06:12 AM
  4. Hits: 14
    04-30-2014, 01:17 PM