Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYKO is back! (PS)

This is a discussion on MYKO is back! (PS) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona Just a side note, KRKO never had 500 players, their online users script was bugged. Knight ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Just a side note, KRKO never had 500 players, their online users script was bugged. Knight Empire, as far as I remember they were around ~100 online during the first release, after they wiped they were around 180'ish. It was alot for 2 years ago, tho. Right now players expects a server with at least 300 online.
    Aristona our (Krko) max players was top 522 players, did it with /count ingame. highest ive seen.

Anyway guys, wish u the best with ur server
    We are working on ours, to make it GG again <3

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by McDeluxe View Post
    Anyway guys, wish u the best with ur server
    thank you.

Mykor

Anvil rates has been changed into :

+3 = 100%
    +4 = 75%
    +5 = 50%
    +6 = 30%
    +7 = 12%
    +8 = 5%

We have 20 + active user ( yes I know its kinda small amount yet, ) but the current players has very good expections of the server . There isnt huge major bugs ( Drops is 100% working ) Level spot is correct , Thought you need find it yourself!

This week we will open 'Expectional weapons'

Join today !

Banned for scamming.

No buggs?

so you have patched:

myko hacks working

10 coin spam works - i goy 50mil in 5 mins fromt his

dual client works

all koxp work

TP to falknor/ and tp to biofrost/ what you call VFROST works

anvil hack works

free NT works

free restat works

GM commands work / start war

compound bug/pus screen works

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    No buggs?

so you have patched:

myko hacks working

dual client works

all koxp work

anvil hack works

free NT works

free restat works

I understand that you ar an Idiot "Turk" knightonline addicted player, so I forgive you and tell you once more, we are coding ANTICHEAT system, which will prevent koxp & myko hacks. (Ive told this to you like thousand times, but seems your english isnt enough good to understand ) can't blame you thought, im sure TURK doesnt give good education to you people.. Secondly GM hack doesnt work. Anvil hack (I guess you referring trina hack, doesnt work) Dual client work,cause we never have disabled it. The money hack is not working neither ( atleast not the moradon one, ) Anyway we have heard your opinion , But there is people who enjoy of it, so stop flaming us, and go get some real life education. Cheers

regards,

kingswe

Quote Originally Posted by Mykor View Post
    I understand that you ar an Idiot "Turk" knightonline addicted player, so I forgive you and tell you once more, we are coding ANTICHEAT system, which will prevent koxp & myko hacks. (Ive told this to you like thousand times, but seems your english isnt enough good to understand ) can't blame you thought, im sure TURK doesnt give good education to you people.. Secondly GM hack doesnt work. Anvil hack (I guess you referring trina hack, doesnt work) Dual client work,cause we never have disabled it. The money hack is not working neither ( atleast not the moradon one, ) Anyway we have heard your opinion , But there is people who enjoy of it, so stop flaming us, and go get some real life education. Cheers

regards,
    Wow, stop insulting turks overall, theres many gg turks out there, and if your want ur non populated server to grow you should care more about insulting turks,swedes whatever.

Hob

regards,

Lets start, for ur information ur english isnt good too so dont flame abotu is english ans the racism is a big offence! so STFU about is nation and his english continue like this and ur server will go 1-2 online person

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by Hob View Post
    Lets start, for ur information ur english isnt good too so dont flame abotu is english ans the racism is a big offence! so STFU about is nation and his english continue like this and ur server will go 1-2 online person
    Woah... Turk community is protecting own kind... that is nice Anyway the point is, that guy dont seem to realise english at all. ive told him thousand times anticheat fix the stuff, and in our forums there has been topics about we doing anticheat. and he still keep flaming with them. so in that point, we can call him dumb.

PS. I dont have anything against turkish, just this dude.

you ar an Idiot "Turk"... im sure TURK doesnt give good education
    A server owner shouldnt speak like that. Regardless of his "flamings".
    Btw this "we are coding our anticheat" blabla means nothing. Can ppl cheat on your server or not?

Mykor

The fact if they can or can't , doesnt consider you at all, since you ain't even playing in the Game.

At this moment, koxp is cheat which is possibly (but we have banned koxp users, so it aint really possible) and We are nearly done with anticheat system. Which will prevent koxp totally.

But most stuff that guy listed, isnt even working.

The fact if they can or can't , doesnt consider you at all, since you ain't even playing in the Game.
    Excuse me? It has nothing to do with your server u dumass O.o This is ko4life, not your forum, so yea, it does "consider" me, since im a member too...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Oh noes, dumb server owner or whatever? And türk warz?

P.S lolpoland

Uzu

Biggest joke of the year, fuck yes.

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Excuse me? It has nothing to do with your server u dumass O.o This is ko4life, not your forum, so yea, it does "consider" me, since im a member too...
    Exactly as you said, ko4life consider you. But the fact that you are talking about what hack is working my "Knight online" private server , before you have even tested it. Doesnt have nothing to do with you.. But of course the topic is considering you too. But the stuff ingame isnt, since you havent never tested it so you can't really be a "judge" on this situtation. Thanks anyway for the feedback.

Banned for scamming.

you posted :

"There isnt huge major bugs ( Drops is 100% working ) Level spot is correct , Thought you need find it yourself! "

i asked if you have patched :

myko hacks working

dual client works

all koxp work

anvil hack works

free NT works

free restat works

You respond like a kid, i told you about these problems 3 weeks ago. you response then was "we are making a patch to stop ALL these"

3 weeks!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast