Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
Like Tree13Likes

Myko ideas.

This is a discussion on Myko ideas. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by drevin Excuse me? I was a donator in Nikolas server that was developed by IraDEV, please cut ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    Excuse me? I was a donator in Nikolas server that was developed by IraDEV, please cut it off, i donated 150 - 200$ together with greenster and you guys closed server in less than a month and dissapear.

    And we donated that amount, because you guys said 'Our host is bad and we are getting DDOS, if you want to help the server, we need to change the host and we need some money' So after we donated 150$, we got knight cash and the trina in your PUS was 98% to +8, therefore we were overpowered lol.. There are videos on youtube, come on.

    Thanks for your opinions and suggestions, you are not needed anymore in this topic.
    <... your past history ... you've tried to cheat on every KO server you played on ... and you're banned on 99% of them ...>

    Then, you started playing UltimateKO. When UltimateKO have had issues you came in contact with Nikolas and dealt to help them and Nikolas 'd help you and your friends. Nikolas was giving away full gear to you and your friends. Nikolas protected and unbanned you each time you were banned by IRADev. Nikolas was giving to you extra items like mirage dagger +8 to sell them to another players for paypal bucks. Nikolas and you, scammed IRADevs work without paying him a single buck. Nikolas gave away IRADevs work to you and helped you by co-owning your first server. This happened during the middle of summer on 2012 or 2013. Then, with your inexperience and your lies, you count countless failed server launches as everyone heard about Grobar.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Haha nickos don't you get tired of spending your whole day in this section on this forum?
    Nope

  2. #17
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Nickos i'm not sure whats your point? We donated almost 200$ to UltimateKO and we were normal players, if he was unbanning us, that's due to a reason we got those items by donating.

    I'm not sure, but i think we recieved those bad server files at that time, because nikolas was scared of charging back 200$ after he closed the server in just few weeks.. IraDEV was co-owner and he knew about all of it, IraDEV can admit it.

    We babashoped to help the server, so what? We were bored, and i was still a player untill 2013.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6QyMmYHZys

  3. #18
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    Nickos i'm not sure whats your point? We donated almost 200$ to UltimateKO and we were normal players, if he was unbanning us, that's due to a reason we got those items by donating.

    I'm not sure, but i think we recieved those bad server files at that time, because nikolas was scared of charging back 200$ after he closed the server in just few weeks.. IraDEV was co-owner and he knew about all of it, IraDEV can admit it.

    We babashoped to help the server, so what? We were bored, and i was still a player untill 2013.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6QyMmYHZys
    You're the only one who finds all this normal.

  4. #19
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're the only one who finds all this normal.
    ~ Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves;
    because you're a reflection of what they wish to be ~
    Be so good they can't ignore you.

  5. #20
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,085

  6. #21
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Stop with the spam please, it doesn't help you at all.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default

    1 or 2
    1 %51
    2%49
    drevin likes this.

  8. #23
    Senior Member SacruM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I just read this conversation between Drevin, and nickos3. And actually i've played both servers..
    All i have to say nickos3 provide some sensible arguments, while Drevin try to provide some meaningless facts.
    Best advice is to stop talk that much about what "You" will do and how great your server will be, and instead of that just do it.

    Situation when GM said Luring Isi from bowl outside is NOT allowed, human nation did it, and actually nothing happen about this, BOM, server population was dead in about hours.
    Like nikos3 said, server will not grow up by itself,for FIRST you need really professional staff to work on it, not only for achieve earnings from server.

    The very little things, and really good involvement of staff makes people want to play on Your server, and i feel ProfessionalKO is the one that have that things.
    And im very pleased about Surge Network project too..
    ReesesPieces and drevin like this.

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    I just read this conversation between Drevin, and nickos3. And actually i've played both servers..
    All i have to say nickos3 provide some sensible arguments, while Drevin try to provide some meaningless facts.
    Best advice is to stop talk that much about what "You" will do and how great your server will be, and instead of that just do it.

    Situation when GM said Luring Isi from bowl outside is NOT allowed, human nation did it, and actually nothing happen about this, BOM, server population was dead in about hours.
    Like nikos3 said, server will not grow up by itself,for FIRST you need really professional staff to work on it, not only for achieve earnings from server.

    The very little things, and really good involvement of staff makes people want to play on Your server, and i feel ProfessionalKO is the one that have that things.
    And im very pleased about Surge Network project too..
    drevin and hongkongfury like this.

  10. #25
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    I just read this conversation between Drevin, and nickos3. And actually i've played both servers..
    All i have to say nickos3 provide some sensible arguments, while Drevin try to provide some meaningless facts.
    Best advice is to stop talk that much about what "You" will do and how great your server will be, and instead of that just do it.

    Situation when GM said Luring Isi from bowl outside is NOT allowed, human nation did it, and actually nothing happen about this, BOM, server population was dead in about hours.
    Like nikos3 said, server will not grow up by itself,for FIRST you need really professional staff to work on it, not only for achieve earnings from server.

    The very little things, and really good involvement of staff makes people want to play on Your server, and i feel ProfessionalKO is the one that have that things.
    And im very pleased about Surge Network project too..
    It seems like drevin understood nothing from your post mate

  11. #26
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I find this a bit funny, how nickos and perhaps some others are saying how ProffesionalKO has a proffesional administrating and it's very good.. But if we check how the things went, we can see drevinko did a lot better.

    Please open proffesionalKO topic, and you will see comments there and when he launched it at June, ProKO had like 50 players after 2 weeks... So ProKO was really bad server, it failed very quickly in the 6th or 7th launch that was done.

    Server lasted for 2 months and it closed, than relaunch happend and now finally nickos managed to get a good server, lasting long and you are smart.
    So, DrevinKO had more players, lasted longer, and did better results in the first launch, than proffesionalKO ever did, untill last server.

  12. #27
    Member Junglist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    Me? Instigator??? No way!?

    Anyway, move this topic to "Fight Club" or get back on topic, it is getting a little boring already tbh

  13. #28
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    Me? Instigator??? No way!?

    Anyway, move this topic to "Fight Club" or get back on topic, it is getting a little boring already tbh
    I think someone should tell to nickos to stop posting in all topics and keep sharing some negative comments.. It's not like i want to fight with him, but he is starting all the time, with everyone.

  14. #29
    nub
    nub is offline
    Senior Member nub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Limassol, Cyprus
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Nikolas from UltimateKO is not a trustable person and is a Scammer.

    ps. i had to say that due cuz i got scammed on $150 for some private server bullshit help in 2012
    drevin likes this.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Some big e-penors up in here.

    TL/DR ProffesionalKO and DreviKO are shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking for idea┬┤s [ OldieS on Tour 2006 part II ]
    By TheOneAndOnlyWurst in forum Media
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 03:50 PM
  2. an idea to reduce "+1"ers
    By priestish in forum Feedback
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 07:19 PM
  3. Trading myko ( deimos ) for any usko server
    By 189 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 01:55 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 09:58 AM
  5. An extra security to prevent hack (just an idea)
    By C4pt4iN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •