Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Myko ideas.

This is a discussion on Myko ideas. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hongkongfury Some big e-penors up in here. TL/DR ProffesionalKO and DreviKO are shit. Sounds fair....
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Some big e-penors up in here.

TL/DR ProffesionalKO and DreviKO are shit.
    Sounds fair.

my "idea" to you, dont even bother to open your server, tnx!

1 everything is hard nice idea

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It doesn't matter what kind of exp, farm or upgrade it's going to have.

There are clans which will join your server just for 1 or 2 weeks (that's what they always do, on every server) but there are also another ones who jumps in servers and they stay for months (you won't find those people on gamers4life forum though. maybe the guest ones but definitely not the members of it.).
    You need to attract those people. They will stick on your server as long as you're not lying to them & not ignoring 'em or giving up on your project.

Your past servers didn't fail because exp, farm or upgrade were unfair nor due to your past scam/cheat historic as a player or as an owner of a private server.
    They failed because you led 'em in this way. Fake online counts, security holes, website/client/gameserver/database not organised well (bugs), bad staff selected, no constant server improvements/updates, no ban investigations and so on.

Your current server is having 0 active players at the moment, with 170 fake being online. It was re-launched on 1st may, right ? and if I remember well, it was advertised on every forum as sticky. You should ask yourself, "why did drevinko fail ? it's online for 3 months and since a month ago there are 0 active players, why ?". Of course and the answer isn't "upgrade/farm/exp was hard".

Saying that your server has been taken down due to a DDoS attack or restoring your database with a 7 days one without giving information to the players and hiding anything that you do on the server won't get you anywhere.

Being honest is the key of the success, which so far, I haven't seen from your side, as a result to have 15+ server launch attempts in the last 2 years.

If you're honest with your players and you spend months working on your server, I believe that you'll do fine.

edit: Forgot to say, rewarding people with items or by making them GMs to help you is also a bad thing. Same as helping your friends with items and stuff. Don't look what MaxKO do, because they're actually helping everyone.

not going against drevin KO but what nikos says is actually true,the base of a stable and a succesfull server is being honest and always lsiten to ur players needs no matter what,cuz the life of a server are their players....as niko said b4 launching it again,ask urself "what did i do wrong?" correct it,improve and after that u can launch ur server Drevin

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tainy View Post
    not going against drevin KO but what nikos says is actually true,the base of a stable and a succesfull server is being honest and always lsiten to ur players needs no matter what,cuz the life of a server are their players....as niko said b4 launching it again,ask urself "what did i do wrong?" correct it,improve and after that u can launch ur server Drevin
    I didn't ask about that in the topic, so nickos is going off the topic with hes spam and you are following him.

But ok. When did you play DrevinKO to know what was wrong in it? Ofcourse i'll ask my self what to change in order to make server last for more than 6 years, which now will for sure. If we learn from the past.

Also, how come you are saying i don't listen to my players, did you ever play DrevinKO and i didn't listen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    I didn't ask about that in the topic, so nickos is going off the topic with hes spam and you are following him.

But ok. When did you play DrevinKO to know what was wrong in it? Ofcourse i'll ask my self what to change in order to make server last for more than 6 years, which now will for sure. If we learn from the past.

Also, how come you are saying i don't listen to my players, did you ever play DrevinKO and i didn't listen to you?
    the thing with u is that u always think u are being attacked by the community u are asking for ideas or suggestions,be humble man to listen ,u asked for ideas adn advices and ur are fighting agaisnt who all who replied the post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123