Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia

This is a discussion on MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is my last post and reply here, I never asked for anybody help actually. I was off for few ...
Page: 3

KO-Guru Senior Member

This is my last post and reply here,

I never asked for anybody help actually.

I was off for few days from msn and lately helped ppl in snoxd.

Also , The problem fixed by my self.

Your talking alot of shits yeah I can see that , but after all your playing here like a good boy

P.S:

Now I know who you are

Hey nikos you was scamming people , also scammed Fanis twice

Also , I remember u had like 4 accounts here which used to write here a bad replys.

Lol you still anger about that I took down your server off?

Just chilln man just chilll

I done there , you can continue writting shit with ur others account as well

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    This is my last post and reply here,

I never asked for anybody help actually.

I was off for few days from msn and lately helped ppl in snoxd.

Also , The problem fixed by my self.

Your talking alot of shits yeah I can see that , but after all your playing here like a good boy

P.S:

Now I know who you are

Hey nikos you was scamming people , also scammed Fanis twice

Also , I remember u had like 4 accounts here which used to write here a bad replys.

Lol you still anger about that I took down your server off?

Just chilln man just chilll

I done there , you can continue writting shit with ur others account as well
    you will actually find im not playing your shitty server, i logged in once to check it out, full of cheaters and then your server crashed.

only reason i took 1 glance at your shitty server was because you claimed it was the real myko.

Nikos? you have no idea who i am do you? i am not this nikos who ever this guy is... just so u know, so get your facts right.

i wont carry on posting my work is done, good luck to anyone playing with worthless, half assed piece of shit server

server onllineee ?

Nope its not on , what a fail . What point to open server for 2 days , i dont understand . Dont post shitty servers here , need to make an thing where you post older servers and new servers because all of ne wservers just opend and close in some days bullshit..

Banned for scamming.

oh look i was right!

GungGung

well its not an official server but i know that they set up a proper company to handle the server. hard lvling but the best part is u can macro(actool). its not a bad server even tho it cant compete with kotastic n ourko. if u dont like it then leave. feel free to join this server im on orc side if any1 need help.

Dear Players,

I am RasinBlood from Malaysia, Some of old player will know me some new player won't. I use to help E-games Host event in Malaysia as well as in-game during my college time. We started this Project was not benefits for money but is my passion to bring the team together to contribute back into KO community. We are not the best server out there, we are open for suggestion and improvement.

We did some event already running. We are running more example as the link here Photos of Knight Online (SEA/MY) | Facebook & also http://www.offgamers.com/knight-onli...nt-ln-3752.ogm

We are blasting email to invite new players. Reason why we never promote in Gamers4life as we respect other server owner has work hard for community and our target is not other server player, we want to get new player and that is why you don't see us posting here unless there is player post we will come in and clear the air's as alot of question-mark around.

We be doing a Malaysia nation wide tours this year with Offgamers. This will have more open doors to more players that also will benefits other private server in the community. We hope this will help grow Knight Online game not only in our server, as well as other server owner as the Game will be known again. The last we check Knight Online is not on the top 10 MMORPG game in the world list.

Please feel free to join us, Come let us help to improve the game better play better.

Last, for some player that have some hatred for some reason, "Everyone should play their role in tearing down the wall of hatred ~ Lalu Prasad Yadav"

Sincere
    RasinBlood (Knight Tm Clan leader @ Ex E-games Event Coordinator Malaysia)

ps. Forcepower is one of the best and supporting developer in the community to assist us in building the server. Our beloved Friend, Brother and partner.

Is the server running or a beta? cus barely anything works on the sites and says 0 players online

Dear Royal05,

We have active 200 player online, and 100 - 120 player online at a time. We already in official. We are not the best server out there compare with so many big mega server that can name here in gamers4life, but all suggestion and complaint we take it seriously with improvement.

Currently our ISP for Euro/US is lagging due to upgrading, within 24 hours from now the upgrade will be complete. We will host event for US/Euro player so that you won't miss you any.

Rb

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    Dear Royal05,

We have active 200 player online, and 100 - 120 player online at a time. We already in official. We are not the best server out there compare with so many big mega server that can name here in gamers4life, but all suggestion and complaint we take it seriously with improvement.

Currently our ISP for Euro/US is lagging due to upgrading, within 24 hours from now the upgrade will be complete. We will host event for US/Euro player so that you won't miss you any.

Rb

Well im from Europe. and at this time i cant even login, just keep saying Connecting, please wait, and i can imagine if i do log in i wont even enter moradon before i DC.

you gonna fix that? or do i just waste my time here?, i remember old MYKO lag, not playable..

im From Europe. Denmark. let me know if u know away to fix this, cuz i see ppl lvl 55 now, why should i start here when i cant login?, ppl gearing, when other ppl cant even login, this will result in the same as all other servers, low players. server dieing.

i play with Force before, and yes his a good developer, but this sucks. i cant be the only one with this problem.

Regards
    BoomBastiC

Boombastic,

your problem solve? We have support in our forum. Please use that for us to assist you.

Rb

If you feel like playing lagged, play here

+1 Realtek....

just until tomorrow =)

Hi Guys,

A few thing updates. EU/US/TR player who want to play with us and you feel delay/lag please kindly follow this link High Ping Buster - Home download it and you can play with zero delay, We giving out Free Trial access for 7 days once your Trial expired, Please email to us at [email protected]

Our Friendly Customer service will assist you, Put the title and subject as below;

Tunnel Trial Key.

Character name
    Country

Cheers and have a great day ahead.

Rb

Many people like the fashion games online! I feel this is very best for me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 8
    06-18-2012, 10:26 PM