Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any server worth playing?

This is a discussion on Any server worth playing? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For real guys, there are no servers for ppl without 24hours to play every day. Will there be a light ...
Page: 1

Default Any server worth playing?

For real guys, there are no servers for ppl without 24hours to play every day. Will there be a light farm server which is stable, balanced and not overflowed with retarded items, +5 uniqs etc..? I have played over 20-30 private servers, flameko was the best, but even they added shitty items in and fked up. I've tried Alemko also but that server is also bad for me... 200-300ppk in CZ its a total mess, mages rule, donators too powered, rogues underpowered (not balanced). I'd love a 200-300 ppl online light farm server. It'd be awesome, lemme know if u found any.

Banned Senior Member

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ta-yet-345909/

The server was previously LegitKO if you played it and it only 'died' cuz I left the admin team and the guy who was running it didn't want to continue. I can assure you that ClimaxKO will be one hell of a server once I release it.

Don't let the upgrade rates fool you either, I have everything set up perfectly so newcomers will never be behind or anything.

will check out but its not on yet :/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    will check out but its not on yet :/
    Isn't on because I'm waiting for the other servers to die down in the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Isn't on because I'm waiting for the other servers to die down in the hype.
    Even if the servers die or whatever, when OldSchoolKO/YourKO launches a total fresh new server every1 goes there anyways, they control the players and got what players want, if you want to last long you gotta beat them, which imo is a hard thing to do, all the best wishes ofcourse.

I hate farm servers, wont fk up my summer with farming..

i'll probably check this Bazinga KO out a couple days later and i'll see if it's that easy as sheldon says. It's ok to farm 2-3 days to get full items but weeks and months.. nah

i am wondering why the old players run away from usko now to private server ?

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    i'll probably check this Bazinga KO out a couple days later and i'll see if it's that easy as sheldon says. It's ok to farm 2-3 days to get full items but weeks and months.. nah
    Yea come try out BazingaKO this Friday. It was a really fun server, active with events and pk. The only problem was acme but that is fixed now.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Even if the servers die or whatever, when OldSchoolKO/YourKO launches a total fresh new server every1 goes there anyways, they control the players and got what players want, if you want to last long you gotta beat them, which imo is a hard thing to do, all the best wishes ofcourse.
    Not everyone is always interested in grinding forever on those type of servers. This server I'm about to launch has literally been in the making since around last September. I'm not trying to beat OSKO or YourKO, thats not my goal. My goal is to simply make a server that is active enough around ~150-200 people on daily for some nice ass PK. The way I have this server set up now is that there will literally always be something for people to do. Rather its farm, pk , or events. I can truly say that everyone will enjoy my server if they give it a try lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    i am wondering why the old players run away from usko now to private server ?

I got scammed, i hate fighting for items, wont invest houndreds of dollars to be avaible to pk.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Not everyone is always interested in grinding forever on those type of servers. This server I'm about to launch has literally been in the making since around last September. I'm not trying to beat OSKO or YourKO, thats not my goal. My goal is to simply make a server that is active enough around ~150-200 people on daily for some nice ass PK. The way I have this server set up now is that there will literally always be something for people to do. Rather its farm, pk , or events. I can truly say that everyone will enjoy my server if they give it a try lol.
    Sounds great, and i know it will be good. But you gotta keep in mind, the concurrent is big. And i indeed do believe your server is setup very well (I tried your previous server) and i just hope you will make a big success this time, because last time got screwed by that other dude if i'm right and nowadays KO players just don't get satisfied that fast at all. P.S OSKO/YourKO are big, but Knight Kingdom/EuroPVP are just as populated, if they launch another server or whatever you gotta be really carefull. Well let's see what you are going to bring us, i'll be there to check it out. Good luck.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

ProfessionalKO :: Index

It doesn't have the 200-300 users online you're looking for. It has 25-70 and totally about 100-120 playing daily. But I'm sure that you'll enjoy PK here since it's active most of the time.
    It'd take less than 2-3 days to be 100% ready for PK.
    Community is friendly and most of 'em coming from Turkey, Peru, Brazil, Japan, Greece, Poland, US, UK & Czech Republic.

I've received so many PM's from the players saying that this is the best light farm/pk PSKO so far. Lie or not? it's up to you to find it out.

gift me a ready to pk archer and i join!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast