Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MYKO PK server with 70 cap

This is a discussion on MYKO PK server with 70 cap within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of you guys should make an server like that, me and some friends would be 100 % in!...
Page: 1

Default MYKO PK server with 70 cap

Some of you guys should make an server like that, me and some friends would be 100 % in!

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AssKicker47 View Post
    Some of you guys should make an server like that, me and some friends would be 100 % in!
    vengeance was set to be one, but unfortunately other problems in real life have come up for vincent and everything got postponed, other than that I don't think there are any with a PK setup DB, but there are plenty of myko based servers coming out, most of which whom are light/medium farm, so if you're friends don't mind working alittle for your items then you're welcome to try some of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    vengeance was set to be one, but unfortunately other problems in real life have come up for vincent and everything got postponed, other than that I don't think there are any with a PK setup DB, but there are plenty of myko based servers coming out, most of which whom are light/medium farm, so if you're friends don't mind working alittle for your items then you're welcome to try some of them out.
    What happened with Vince and his server btw? I just downloaded the client before I went to vacation, and when I came back the topic was no where to be found and I noticed vince got banned from the forums?!

I agree with OP though, such a server would be awesome, I'd definitely be in as well for some PK. Getting sick of the light/med farm servers since they usually stay up for 1-2 weeks, so you just barely get your max level and decent gear but never really get to the PK part of the game, which is unfortunate.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

The perfect server you guys are looking for !
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...2012-a-334575/

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

thats not full pk O.o

Guys Vince had problems but now he fixed everything and the server will be official tonight or tomorrow , its 70 cap +8/+0 max , there is no shell and its pk
    more information will be posted on forums Sign In - Vengeance Knight Online - Private Server and the panel at Vengeance KO | Knight Online Private Server

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    Guys Vince had problems but now he fixed everything and the server will be official tonight or tomorrow , its 70 cap +8/+0 max , there is no shell and its pk
    more information will be posted on forums Sign In - Vengeance Knight Online - Private Server and the panel at Vengeance KO | Knight Online Private Server
    vengeance sucks Gm gives players weapons/armor making in unfair to anyone who wants to play there who is new, and also the chatting between karus and humans is just lame cause all it does is start a more of a flame war in pk cause they can see each others texts, and also max I have seen online so far was like 7-8 users, it would be a nice server if they would have it fair cause GM gives items now, imaging what he will give out at official.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    vengeance sucks Gm gives players weapons/armor making in unfair to anyone who wants to play there who is new, and also the chatting between karus and humans is just lame cause all it does is start a more of a flame war in pk cause they can see each others texts, and also max I have seen online so far was like 7-8 users, it would be a nice server if they would have it fair cause GM gives items now, imaging what he will give out at official.
    Lmfao dude i just love people like you that just say something and they have no idea what theyre talking about, first off only gm char thats ingame in beta is vince no gm will get his char untill official, vince was giving out the new armor ( gold chtiin) to players that were on to test it and see if there is any bugs which there was and they got report and got fixed,the nation talk in cz could be disable if they players wanted it to be but no one ever made a topic about it so ye, and no max was not 7-8 you are totally wrong weve had alot of players on before vince got into his problems and official was delayed, so next time before you start bull shitting, know what your saying and know your facts than come here and say it.

well i knew i would eventually be banned off k4l for my language and hating the stupid here's my time to shine. First Gold items was given to the people to test and razzy has already said. do you know how long it takes to give armor to everyone that plays. GM's will not give item's to anyone you can be sure of that. Now before you open your little mouth again let me shut it for you. This server is for skilled players since the armor is not made up with ungodly stats. which means if you don't know how to combo don't waste your time even trying to join you will just rage quit. Now if you want a server that has corrupted people and GM's you can pay to get items go play MaxKO. If you want a server that needs more Skill then item dependence come join VengeanceKO. I prommised i would be nice and it's lucky i like to keep my promisses so i will end it on this.

the sad part about what you just said is the fact that you're basing a server off of OPEN BETA, the server hasn't gone into official, which means there cant be any corruption in a server if the server hasnt even been launched yet, so please think before you speak.

must of been someone that logged on got his ass kicked and started complaining that game is unfair. This is why i hate playing KOL these day's 10% of the KOL community have skill 90% need to play on server with made up items that give everyone 2k deff and 10k hp without undy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    must of been someone that logged on got his ass kicked and started complaining that game is unfair. This is why i hate playing KOL these day's 10% of the KOL community have skill 90% need to play on server with made up items that give everyone 2k deff and 10k hp without undy.
    lol welcome to the KO community, if they arnt the "best" they'll rage quit and move onto another server to try and be the "best" and by being the "best" i obviously mean having the dragon symbol, cause apparently that's what everyones after these days lol, gotta get your name up in yellow to be known as a good player right! sad that all the respect in this game is gone, i miss the days when I would run around in cz and just see like 50 orcs and humans combined sitting down watching 2 players vs eachother, nowadays if you see a vs you'll see 5 guys jump in there trying to get the last hit on the guy that redballs so they can get 50 nps.

O_o Senior Member

Sry but you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol welcome to the KO community, if they arnt the "best" they'll rage quit and move onto another server to try and be the "best" and by being the "best" i obviously mean having the dragon symbol, cause apparently that's what everyones after these days lol, gotta get your name up in yellow to be known as a good player right! sad that all the respect in this game is gone, i miss the days when I would run around in cz and just see like 50 orcs and humans combined sitting down watching 2 players vs eachother, nowadays if you see a vs you'll see 5 guys jump in there trying to get the last hit on the guy that redballs so they can get 50 nps.
    lol soo true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    07-30-2012, 09:04 PM