Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Server owners - please read.

This is a discussion on Server owners - please read. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just posted a patch for 1.298 servers, will do up a port for it in a little while: [1.298] Socket ...
Page: 1

Default Server owners - please read.

Just posted a patch for 1.298 servers, will do up a port for it in a little while: [1.298] Socket accept issue - Snoxd

One of the many issues we (KO-Tastic) have been hit by, it seems they're starting to be (ab)used on a lot of other servers now.

Hopefully this helps. Will post more as I see them abused on other servers.

EDIT:
    Another one:- http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...rflow-exploit/

Have fun.

EDIT 2:
    Just in case you're being hit by it too, there's this for 1.298: http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...ionhack-patch/
    It's just a hack-patch, it doesn't really solve the issue, just stops it from crashing. It seems to be otherwise fine, however.

EDIT 3:
    Apparently one of my patches that someone ported to 1.310 was incorrect; the authority bug patch. What this means is, 1.310/1.351/1.397 servers are just as vulnerable to the authority bug with the patch as without.
    I've fixed his post here, and replied with the one line that needs to be adjusted to work correctly: http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...696#entry14696

EDIT 4:
    Added Type9Cancel() to http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...l-exploit-fix/

Time to track down any others like that.
    Last edited by twostars; 08-28-2011 at 07:07 PM.

if i was you i would stop releasing patches and worry about your server and not anyone elses just my 2c! be a little more selfish bro

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    if i was you i would stop releasing patches and worry about your server and not anyone elses just my 2c! be a little more selfish bro
    I did promise I'd release it.

With pretty much every server being targeted now, as much as it might be good for the server to keep it private, not everybody wants to play a server like KO-Tastic (if that's what you're referring to). No point in everyone suffering because certain servers want to steal players (not us, the servers I referred to in my previous post that is) all to themselves.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

<3 the post of twostars, i love you care for other ppl

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    <3 the post of twostars, i love you care for other ppl
    If he cared so much about the players, he would release the fix for aujard exploit, which most of the private servers suffers right now, right?

Had to say.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    If he cared so much about the players, he would release the fix for aujard exploit, which most of the private servers suffers right now, right?

Had to say.

Thats whatsup

Had to say.

wow, he released like 9594584 fixes and still continues to do so. without him, PS wouldnt even exist. yet people cry for that aujard exploit?

what about you aristona, get ur brain together and try to fix it urself?

spikezg4

Had to say.
    You can't say that he don't care cause of the aujard exploit nub.
    Has he released 8543879 for helping server owner's as well as reply'setc at ton's of forum's not only in gamer's 4 life...So don't talk shit!
    PS : if you think that it's so damn easy why dont you try to fix it instead of posting bullshit's about two star's work.

Had to say.
    No offense or flame intended man, but you've been having the problem for so long it amazes me that you aren't even trying to fix it on your own anymore. Even more so amazing is as much as you hate twostars, your RELYING on him to solve YOUR problems.

This community is truly selfish and fucked up.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    No offense or flame intended man, but you've been having the problem for so long it amazes me that you aren't even trying to fix it on your own anymore. Even more so amazing is as much as you hate twostars, your RELYING on him to solve YOUR problems.

Vincent 1 Aristona 0

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

So that pewniz/strapon is that yummy eh?

Inb4meloveulongtime.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

aristona did stuff by himself? last i checked most of the shit he got he bought, and by bought i mean from twostars himself, and then he tried selling it for his own profit thats when two disowned him and now hes just bitchin nd moanin, lawll..

lol +1
    soooo true

Banned Senior Member

Aristona is a retard...

tbh only Vincent is one of the admins that actually tries to make smth on his own and not just pay Two and ask for help.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast