Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

myKO.us - 2014 awaiting your suggestions ! [UPDATE 25-04-2014]

This is a discussion on myKO.us - 2014 awaiting your suggestions ! [UPDATE 25-04-2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear KO4LIFE/G4L members, It has been a while since we have been away from the private server community. The reason ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default myKO.us - 2014 awaiting your suggestions ! [UPDATE 25-04-2014]

Dear KO4LIFE/G4L members,

It has been a while since we have been away from the private server community. The reason for it was the fact we needed time to resolve some major personal issue's and did not have the time to keep the server running. We had fun had running the server and plan on reopening it, since many players keep asking for it. But our current problem is that we need your suggestions to make the server better than it was before ! We have started the development of myKO.us once again and we can tell you that there will be some major changes making the server better than it was ! The server version has been lowered to 1298 instead of 1397. The main reason for it, is that the 1298 files are way more stable and have more features since everyone works on the 1298 files.

The server will be launched under a diffrent domain than you players are used to. Our original domain myKO.us had expired and is now sold further, so we don't have control of it anymore.

Everything on the server will remain the same as it used to be. But there will be many new things to do and obtain ingame.

And to make the server even better we are asking YOU for your suggestions. Share your creativity with us to make the server even better ! Please post/message your suggestions about

- New events
    - New items
    - New bosses
    - Rate changes
    - New zones

or let us know what you would like or like not to see on the server.
    We can promise you that the server will be more stable and more fun than it was before! The only thing we need now is your help ! and for the new players who are not familair with the old myKO.us
    here is a old topic about the server : [FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!!

Also don't forget to follow us on Facebook for update information about the server !

http://facebook.com/myKO.us

Small preview of the new myKO ! where classic is mixed with modern !

*click to enlarge pictures

Last edited by MyKOpvp; 04-25-2014 at 04:30 PM.

This looks pretty cool!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Your SS's reminds me reallizts server.

► KO4EVER | Knight-Empire [THE BEST MYKO SERVER!] -OFFICIAL!{03-08-2012}◄ ONLINE!!
    KO4EVER - Chaos stone ! - YouTube
    KO4EVER Knight Empire - Upgrade Notice ! - YouTube

P.S. I'm not saying that you're reallizt, I'm just saying that you're using his files.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Your SS's reminds me reallizts server.

► KO4EVER | Knight-Empire [THE BEST MYKO SERVER!] -OFFICIAL!{03-08-2012}◄ ONLINE!!
    KO4EVER - Chaos stone ! - YouTube
    KO4EVER Knight Empire - Upgrade Notice ! - YouTube

P.S. I'm not saying that you're reallizt, I'm just saying that you're using his files.
    myKO is a completely diffrent server and about the video's you posted. The chaostone is integrated in the ACME anticheat and the current upgrade notices we have are done by a 3rd party program running serverside.
    Last edited by MyKOpvp; 04-21-2014 at 12:26 PM.

myKO.us was made by VEN0M who in return actually is reallizt, it was proven ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    myKO is a completely diffrent server and about the video's you posted. The chaostone is integrated in the ACME anticheat and the current upgrade notices we have are done by a 3rd party program running serverside.
    I wasn't talking about the chaos stone (nor about the guard system you mentioned previously).
    I don't even mention the ACME. They're the only files that worth buying (after soacs) to protect your server.
    If someone ever had some knowledge about creating a server, he'd be able to understand that you're using their database + client.

I didn't say anything about myKO using the same rates/drops/items the way that server had 'em setted up either.

there is 1 suggestion from me to you, be active and dont be greedy about money, dont be asshole and answer your players questions.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I wasn't talking about the chaos stone (nor about the guard system you mentioned previously).
    I don't even mention the ACME. They're the only files that worth buying (after soacs) to protect your server.
    If someone ever had some knowledge about creating a server, he'd be able to understand that you're using their database + client.

I didn't say anything about myKO using the same rates/drops/items the way that server had 'em setted up either.
    If you take a look back at the old myKO you would see that it is a completely different server... Cause the comparising you are making is totally noncense.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    there is 1 suggestion from me to you, be active and dont be greedy about money, dont be asshole and answer your players questions.
    We dont have any problems with that! Since people know us and believe in us !

If you take a look back at the old myKO you would see that it is a completely different server... Cause the comparising you are making is totally noncense.
    I compared your 'current' server with that one because (let me repeat myself once again), you're using his files. You're the one who makes no sense talking about random stuff.

One name of Reallizt's old server's (KO4EVER the Resurrection) KO4EVER | The Resurrection -

VEN0M AKA Reallizt AKA pheonixka

We dont have any problems with that! Since people know us and believe in us !
    so tell me what happend your last server? admins suddenly dissapeared and leave the server? and what about the support? gms were fine also with the events, only the admin....

PK or farm server?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    PK or farm server?
    It used to be a medium farm server

Banned Senior Member

Server progress still awaiting your suggestions!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast