Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MyKOSS 3 Servers!

This is a discussion on MyKOSS 3 Servers! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll try this server...
Page: 3

i'll try this server

Banned Senior Member

are u thinking to open that myko server ?

Rayman

Don't know, i close if after a disk crash on that server, and after that none have ask for it.
    But everything is possible

takes forever to find right username for registration

really ??? been trying to make an account for the 2 hours
    all i get is "Please Choose Another Username!"

Rayman

That was strange, people makes account every day, but join us in forum or PM me on MSN and i help you.
    MSN: [email protected]

I managed to make one after the next day.

You helped someone? Lol no way rayman..My brather played your server about 2 years ago he was top1 with about 250k nps when all other have somethnik like 100k+ with full items on both side orc/human. My brather played your server few months and voted your server everyday..brought a lot of new people to your server from others servers and one from your "childish gm arrmy" baned him for use another client to login game on his first account and also on his second account without any reasone only cuz this childish gm know he have full items on this char too and when my brather pmed you for some help why all his char got baned only for login game few time from laptop from any other client when he cant use his own pc you told him somethnik like "suck my d1ck" only becouse he never donated..so now u know why nobady want play your server. My brather had deal with god..if he got any ban in his life for somethnik he definitely leave from ko and he do it by u 2 years ago.

Rayman

Answer to Undef:
    Lol sure show me that log i told him "suck my d1ck"
    First of all im older then "d1ck" i know how to spell and i never use that language to any one, not even on Internet.
    And second, i don't care if people donate or not. i run my server anyway.
    But please do not join us Undef, if you come i just ban you, because your "brather" played here 2 years ago, zzzz omg get a life.

Noway! Forget about it! I dont want join your server and never wanted.. even if it would be the last prv server who is not hacked i would not go there becouse of several reasons..but i wish you good lack and let your server become up as long as possible even with 20ppl online who stay with u for these three years

The server is decent . Need more players.!

And to get new players he need to WIPE and start just one server.. maby light farm and advertise befor he go live with the server

Need more pkers . All items are standard , you get them in your inventory . no need to wipe

then why dont just play sexyko? do even try and have a pk server today it just a big fail.
    Trust me if Rayman wipe and make a myko server that is semi farm he will get alot more players

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    then why dont just play sexyko? do even try and have a pk server today it just a big fail.
    Trust me if Rayman wipe and make a myko server that is semi farm he will get alot more players
    He's not going to take advice from potential customers, so just leave it at that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast