Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NatGeo Too bad they will wipe the server after that^^ yes but ppl who play during it ...
Page: 8

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Too bad they will wipe the server after that^^
    yes but ppl who play during it will get something in return for the start of the newer expansion

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Technically they aren't really wiping after the "Expansion" just after the little bit of a "beta" stage. Also after it gets wiped it gets moved over to the emulator, so really and truly all the beta will be is a 1298 server like others, so once it seems everything is running smoothly boom its gone and the real server comes out, full blast and ready to go.

Also if you participate in the Pre-emu stage you get compensated for it when the main server comes out, like candy said.

PS: For all of you talking about xp, please inform me how USKO has stayed in business all these years. Also let me know why usko, unlike most private servers, has never wiped yet still attracts new players to servers that are 5 years old. If you ask me, apparently they know something most private servers don't about keeping people.. and NDKO will have all of it + more. Yea really and truly I'm going off hopes, but if you look at it, everything points to a great server .

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Technically they aren't really wiping after the "Expansion" just after the little bit of a "beta" stage. Also after it gets wiped it gets moved over to the emulator, so really and truly all the beta will be is a 1298 server like others, so once it seems everything is running smoothly boom its gone and the real server comes out, full blast and ready to go.

Also if you participate in the Pre-emu stage you get compensated for it when the main server comes out, like candy said.

PS: For all of you talking about xp, please inform me how USKO has stayed in business all these years. Also let me know why usko, unlike most private servers, has never wiped yet still attracts new players to servers that are 5 years old. If you ask me, apparently they know something most private servers don't about keeping people.. and NDKO will have all of it + more. Yea really and truly I'm going off hopes, but if you look at it, everything points to a great server .
    1. USKO is official KO
    2. ppl can make money outta them
    3. u dont need to grind anymore.. with some $$$ u can start playing with +9 set +3 uniques
    4. high population
    5. i dont like usko
    6. cuz it sucks bad
    7. and its loosing its players
    8. cuz krowaz armors and boss monu sux
    9. i'm just keeping the list going
    10. cuz its awesome
    11. and
    12. i'm
    13. awesome
    14. just
    15. like
    16. this
    17. mother
    18. fkin
    19. awesome
    20. list

here ya go

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    1. USKO is official KO
    3. u dont need to grind anymore.. with some $$$ u can start playing with +9 set +3 uniques
    4. high population
    5. i dont like usko
    6. cuz it sucks bad
    10. cuz its awesome
    11. and
    12. i'm
    13. awesome
    14. just
    15. like
    16. this
    17. mother
    18. fkin
    19. awesome
    20. list

here ya go
    The only valid statement you made was USKO is an official server. However USKO has lost all of its prestige, so to say its an official server doesn't really mean anything anymore, a private server can be just as good with the right customer support and areas. Trust me you will be able to make money off this server if you really wanted to.

Other than that all your really looking at is how usko is now, which is stupid haha. If you want to compare this server to usko then compare it to the USKO it was 5 years ago, because thats what the starts gonna be like. Worry about the rest of that bullshit 2 years or so down the road when it actually gets released.

PS: Just so you know, your list didn't answer any of my questions >.<.

Banned

Realy dont care what server gonna be like, just want descent server like this without crap all over writed on it.

Idea for server is great and looking forward to pre-emu and emu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    1. USKO is official KO
    4. high population
    5. i dont like usko
    6. cuz it sucks bad
    10. cuz its awesome
    11. and
    12. i'm
    13. awesome
    14. just
    15. like
    16. this
    17. mother
    18. fkin
    19. awesome
    20. list

here ya go

Why RyQ get warned for glitching here in Knight Imperia by GM in yellow text? Same as BryQ in Rising? Where did yall go? Left another server after getting owned? Just like Rhea.... Remember Flickr LOL! ZUAH.

Stop posting man, freaking poland trash players! Yall are terrbile at KO! Go play WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    Why RyQ get warned for glitching here in Knight Imperia by GM in yellow text? Same as BryQ in Rising? Where did yall go? Left another server after getting owned? Just like Rhea.... Remember Flickr LOL! ZUAH.

Stop posting man, freaking poland trash players! Yall are terrbile at KO! Go play WOW!
    1st of all RyQ has nothing to do with Sapientes.
    2. u guys got owned in Rising.
    3. i'm not polish so go fuk urself.
    4. why are u going offtopic?
    5. no idea why ur in tsunamis clan cuz tsu is a nice guy.
    6. Sapientes was never rly made in KI #3.. no1 agreed about joining it.
    7. I dont get why u even try be cool by talking about flicker ;o yeah he was our clannie but does he have anything to do with anything?

on TOPIC.. my list was mainly made for fun but yeah usko keeps having players cuz it is an official server.. but that rly isnt the end of it.
    ofc in start of server theres alot players but many usko players prolly quit on 1st week aswell, usko just had alot players on beginning beacuse it was whole new game not just another server.. besides back then there was nothing called server hopping around cuz there werent that many servers.

Tell me why its ok to kill in the name of the Gods we pray.

Believe in me like I believe in you bro... Bump for the crown.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I haven`t read the last 8 pages of this topic, but I`m just going to share my honest opinion with everyone.

Johnny was the developer of LostSoulz, and this was without a doubt the best private server. It`s not it was the `best server` because I played on it like you all mention your private servers today so you attract attention to it, but it was simply the best because it had a good developer, it was one of the first few private servers to be released, it was the first private server to release the KE version of KO, and it most definitely was the best server because of it`s standard consecutive population of an average of 500+ players online for the time that the server was most active and that was from what I recall for a good 6 months or so.

If things work out like they did with LostSoulz, or as it seems right now that it will be even better then that, I`m sure this will be worth-while server.

I`m not trying to bring the other servers down, but naming the most popular ones at the moment... and if you think that Knight Imperia is a good farm server, or that SexyKO is a good PK server,... well then you either haven`t played LostSoulz and have seen what the best private server looks like, and hopefully you will get a chance to this time around, or better yet, experience an even better one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I haven`t read the last 8 pages of this topic, but I`m just going to share my honest opinion with everyone.

Johnny was the developer of LostSoulz, and this was without a doubt the best private server. It`s not it was the `best server` because I played on it like you all mention your private servers today so you attract attention to it, but it was simply the best because it had a good developer, it was one of the first few private servers to be released, it was the first private server to release the KE version of KO, and it most definitely was the best server because of it`s standard consecutive population of an average of 500+ players online for the time that the server was most active and that was from what I recall for a good 6 months or so.

If things work out like they did with LostSoulz, or as it seems right now that it will be even better then that, I`m sure this will be worth-while server.

I`m not trying to bring the other servers down, but naming the most popular ones at the moment... and if you think that Knight Imperia is a good farm server, or that SexyKO is a good PK server,... well then you either haven`t played LostSoulz and have seen what the best private server looks like, and hopefully you will get a chance to this time around, or better yet, experience an even better one.
    I agree.
    But shut up Nic.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    I agree.
    But shut up Nic.
    Thanks.
    You know that if you do go against me... you`re just asking for it, and I`ve been waiting for a pray for a long time .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You know that if you do go against me... you`re just asking for it, and I`ve been waiting for a pray for a long time .
    Rofl, and I thought you left. =/

Server is gonna be big!

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Rofl, and I thought you left. =/

Server is gonna be big!
    Well I`ve been away all summer, but summers come and go, now it`s back to university and well gaming again in whatever spare time I got left. Played Aion for 3 weeks, still love it, waiting for a new server as I`m not the type of person that likes catching up for months to top players... so atm SexyKO.

Candyman is correct - players will be duly compensated for their time and effort, and in fact be better off than new players when the time comes to start on the official server.

Currently the exact compensation is undetermined, however you can be assured you will AT LEAST receive an exp gain scroll to set you on your way, a special item, and starter Knight Cash for the Power-Up Store which will be equipped with some very interesting goodies that simply won't be possible in the pre-emulator server, though I'll point out - THIS WILL NOT BE A DONATOR-ONLY SERVER! If it means we have to pay out of our pockets (like I did back in KO Crusade) for the server to run, then so be it - I'd rather have a server people actually like playing that hopefully somewhat pays for itself than basically 'steal' money from people like so many servers have done and still do, and have people absolutely hate it.

Oh, and on the note of Knight Cash, any Knight Cash purchased or otherwise received during the pre-emulator stage WILL be transferred over to the emulator, regardless of if you've used it or not.

Regarding the doubt about the USKO rates, you can bet we'll surprise you. There's a reason I've never been for lower rates in private servers before now; the emulator changes that. I can only hope you will give it the chance it deserves.
    Last edited by twostars; 09-25-2010 at 02:31 PM.

waiting on pre-emu cmon!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2