Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 274

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phage Well, I and all my clan left LSKO because it was offline like 8 to 10 ...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    Well, I and all my clan left LSKO because it was offline like 8 to 10 hours a day. Going offline was not the worst problem, the problem is that we had to wait a long time for Jonny or Budda to get online and restart it. These days there's no server with this kind of problems that I know of, but still, it was a problem that the server had that usko hadn't.
    Ah, you phrased it moreso that USKO didn't have stability issues than LSKO... did.
    Although jonny's co-running this server, this server is not LSKO. LSKO was, given some downfalls over the years (no server is ever really free from them!) a decent server - but it's gone now. This is NDKO. Myself and jonny. Not just jonny.

    You will find that uptime is one of those things that I absolutely strive for, as a demonstration - my own media server (as of right this second) has been running for:
    @KOSP: MEDIA-SERVER has been running for 96 days 13 hours 59 minutes 39 seconds

  2. #182
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Ive known Jonny for 6 years. We played Olympia together and he never did anything to get the name "BAD MAN." Im not saying he was a angel but we have all played KO a little dirty.
    Yes Thats True. I was in the clan Nitro
    Orcs, I member every1.

    MuffDiver - Mage (Warrior before he switched)
    Johnny and 3 Others was archers . . .
    and one Priest.

    DTS/Harppys 24/7

  3. #183
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Yes Thats True. I was in the clan Nitro
    Orcs, I member every1.

    MuffDiver - Mage (Warrior before he switched)
    Johnny and 3 Others was archers . . .
    and one Priest.

    DTS/Harppys 24/7
    SpamNigga, DeviousDagger, MurderM

    Who were you?

  4. #184
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Good luck to undez :P ( you don't really need it )
    Good luck to Nik , you certainly need it now that undez joined the server

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Good luck to undez :P ( you don't really need it )
    Good luck to Nik , you certainly need it now that undez joined the server
    Not going for ranks, I don`t see why I do need it, but ok.

  6. #186
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Not going for ranks, I don`t see why I do need it, but ok.
    I thought you and killah role together?

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I thought you and killah role together?
    They rolled with me once on Ionia and never again.

  8. #188
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    They rolled with me once on Ionia and never again.
    was it that bad

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    was it that bad
    Teenagers who are acting like kids, with egos over their head and yet annoying the shit out of everyone on vent... yeah it was that bad.

  10. #190
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Teenagers who are acting like kids, with egos over their head and yet annoying the shit out of everyone on vent... yeah it was that bad.
    lol.. Im a teenager and my ego is huge but im fun

  11. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    lol.. Im a teenager and my ego is huge but im fun
    Most teen`s ego is huge, so nothing big about that,.. it`s understandable. But some teens act just like true retards, and from what I`ve seen so far your not one, but.... *points a finger to a certain group of people*.

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    126

    Default

    We got a lot coming to this server. When pre-emu releases, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

  13. #193
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Most teen`s ego is huge, so nothing big about that,.. it`s understandable. But some teens act just like true retards, and from what I`ve seen so far your not one, but.... *points a finger to a certain group of people*.
    i guess... im bored :/ Jonny usually has the server up for me to mess around on but hes at school. what a nerd

  14. #194
    Jonny_
    Guest

    Default

    Yes, I am a nerd for going to class while the Mexican stays home all day trying to get on my server o.o

  15. #195
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    SpamNigga, DeviousDagger, MurderM

    Who were you?
    SpamNigga was a rogue if think right it was Jonny
    Devious was Josh
    Rakuoi
    What was the other warrior name with the redneck voice?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    10-01-2010, 05:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •