Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Hipatos, I dont know you, and I know you must be butt hurt by twostars in ...
Page: 3

TheRealHipatos

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Hipatos, I dont know you, and I know you must be butt hurt by twostars in some way (I also don't know twostars thats just what it seems in my opinionated view) by the way you keep typing about nothing that really matters when you take all the big overused words away.

However, I don't see how anyone who finds joy in running around a private server day after day getting banned day after day for r hacking yet still coming back just to repeat the process to "point out that r hack worked" I guess, really has any right what so ever to feel like your opinion matters on a Ko forum.. So keep your personal vendetta with twostars to yourself, and worry about it at a later date.

I honestly have faith in both Jonny and Twostars with this server. Any server you play now is mostly only up and running because twostars helped in some way. Many are using files/programs that he and or Jonny created/had at some point. Both just seem like to great people to start a server.

I just made this topic to tell people how "cool" the server will be, and start sparking an interest in their minds. Imagine it, a server with working BDW (Border Defense Wars), all skills server sided so you could actually see who was what. To me it just seems great, and I guarantee it will be well ran and maintained, while keeping the community updated the whole time.

Much love and I hope to see ya there xD
    The only thing I'm being is realistic, this isn't about a personal vendetaa or anything like that. And what's your thing with my "big words', I'm just trying to use proper English grammar, that's all.
    For now, I'm not going into Twostars replies, as it looks like he can't handle criticism given, but that's what you get if you've got a high self-esteem.
    And for you T_Rey, you wanted to do good by telling people the good news?
    Well, the best thing you can do to please people, is wait until 2 hours before the server's going to launch, and than inform them!
    This way people will only get dissapointed when they read through the topic and realise it's still far away from its release, and don't get started that people will miss the announcement of the server and don't get an equal start as the players who didn't miss the announcement, this is because every dedicated player to the Knight Online private server area is checking the private server advertisments on different forums multiple times a day, and do inactive players that only play a few times a week really care whether they were inside the game 5 minutes or 5 hours after the official launch? I think not.
    This chapter is now closed for me, I will not be providing any further replies to this topic, neither to any personal messages.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    The only thing I'm being is realistic, this isn't about a personal vendetaa or anything like that. And what's your thing with my "big words', I'm just trying to use proper English grammar, that's all.
    For now, I'm not going into Twostars replies, as it looks like he can't handle criticism given, but that's what you get if you've got a high self-esteem.
    And for you T_Rey, you wanted to do good by telling people the good news?
    Well, the best thing you can do to please people, is wait until 2 hours before the server's going to launch, and than inform them!
    This way people will only get dissapointed when they read through the topic and realise it's still far away from its release, and don't get started that people will miss the announcement of the server and don't get an equal start as the players who didn't miss the announcement, this is because every dedicated player to the Knight Online private server area is checking the private server advertisments on different forums multiple times a day, and do inactive players that only play a few times a week really care whether they were inside the game 5 minutes or 5 hours after the official launch? I think not.
    This chapter is now closed for me, I will not be providing any further replies to this topic, neither to any personal messages.
    Well you're obviously failing at your proper English grammar, seemingly every time you try to talk about something you know nothing about.

Putting a server side check on weapons and skills is another thing than making fixing the wall hack server side.
    ^ Case in point.

My 'self-esteem' has nothing to do with anything; I can handle constructive criticism quite well. However, you are just bashing. No facts. No evidence. Just bashing because you can and blocking out anything that's said.

You really need to read the thread, because it's not going to be running the emulator straight away; there's no point releasing an untested (against many players) server.

The thread lets you know, if you cared to read it and stopped bashing me, what our plans are. Maybe it is a little too soon, but jonny assures me having a running server (with players) to begin with will make that testing stage much easier, and we can migrate across all the data once it's out of that stage. That logic does make sense.

So again, maybe you should actually read the thread first before seeing my name and deciding to bash me.

Jonny_

Hopefully somebody will remove this imbecile. I'm working on the pre-emu server right meow :O

Inactive Member

no drama???????????????

MoleloTheGod

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Hipatos, I dont know you, and I know you must be butt hurt by twostars in some way (I also don't know twostars thats just what it seems in my opinionated view) by the way you keep typing about nothing that really matters when you take all the big overused words away.

However, I don't see how anyone who finds joy in running around a private server day after day getting banned day after day for r hacking yet still coming back just to repeat the process to "point out that r hack worked" I guess, really has any right what so ever to feel like your opinion matters on a Ko forum.. So keep your personal vendetta with twostars to yourself, and worry about it at a later date.

I honestly have faith in both Jonny and Twostars with this server. Any server you play now is mostly only up and running because twostars helped in some way. Many are using files/programs that he and or Jonny created/had at some point. Both just seem like to great people to start a server.

I just made this topic to tell people how "cool" the server will be, and start sparking an interest in their minds. Imagine it, a server with working BDW (Border Defense Wars), all skills server sided so you could actually see who was what. To me it just seems great, and I guarantee it will be well ran and maintained, while keeping the community updated the whole time.

Much love and I hope to see ya there xD
    Tricky daddy i think twostars would like his dick back. Anyway im kinda not understanding the whole concept of this emulator. Will this thing basically give you the same thing to work with as KO has? So for instance its like you guys are working for KO and have access to everything they have/made and you guys are at will to change ANYTHING?

Personal vendetta against twostars from Hipatos ;O

ZOMG, I would run from him twostars! The facts he's giving are just so absolute unquestionable correct.

And on topic. 1298 clients are so dull. If you're planning on opening this server. Please do not stay months or even weeks on that stage. Like every server: you'll get 200-300 people on a newly opend 1298 server (well used to be like that 3-4 months ago, haven't been into KO lately at all) and lose about 40% after the first week, after that it'll graduatly die like Knight-Imperia.

So yea. Make the 1298 stage small and the emulated version something fun and adventurous. PVP events, item events, leveling events, search hunts, you don't have to focus only on PVP or only on getting max lvl, get items and PVP, find something in between that keep things interresting and shedulded! People like consistancy. Something not GM planned!!! And please add some variety in game. Like not the same old same old mobs that are quite boring to play on.

Anyway im kinda not understanding the whole concept of this emulator. Will this thing basically give you the same thing to work with as KO has? So for instance its like you guys are working for KO and have access to everything they have/made and you guys are at will to change ANYTHING?
    Everything server-side, yes. First and foremost this means I'm easily able to resolve issues present with the files everyone's using (of which there's no accompanying source to directly change behaviour; for some of the more direct issues I've been patching the compiled file itself... but for larger issues like wall hacking, it's not really a feasible method).

With it working how *I* want it to, I can ensure everything's working optimally and cheat-free (and if there's something I missed, it's not so much of a hassle to go back and tweak it). We can use it to make numerous gameplay changes (one of which I'm already going to give a try, jonny mentioned it in Ventrilo) and all sorts of fun events.

On another note, the way I'm working it is so that the server should never need to be restarted (except for physical server updates); with mgame's system over time it started to get buggy, put simply (Aujard slowly got out of sync & Ebenezer's socket system slowly lost available sockets as they were slowly but surely invalidated [probably deliberately]). Also, if it does happen to crash (for whatever reason), the server will automatically save everything (no rollback! Yay!) and allow me to identify the issue.

And on topic. 1298 clients are so dull. If you're planning on opening this server. Please do not stay months or even weeks on that stage. Like every server: you'll get 200-300 people on a newly opend 1298 server (well used to be like that 3-4 months ago, haven't been into KO lately at all) and lose about 40% after the first week, after that it'll graduatly die like Knight-Imperia.

So yea. Make the 1298 stage small and the emulated version something fun and adventurous. PVP events, item events, leveling events, search hunts, you don't have to focus only on PVP or only on getting max lvl, get items and PVP, find something in between that keep things interresting and shedulded! People like consistancy. Something not GM planned!!! And please add some variety in game. Like not the same old same old mobs that are quite boring to play on.
    I can't necessarily guarantee how long it'll take until we get to at least stage 2 (which will still continue to use the 1.298 client, albeit with the emu -- where I'm sure we can setup some fun events and the like until the "final" update to the latest USKO version). In the meantime, however, you can feel free to suggest some specific event ideas (rules etc) so that when I do write my event system, I have a few already on hand.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

so much drama already before the launch of no drama ko, jesus, yet only like still 16 registered users , tricky u suck at advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    so much drama already before the launch of no drama ko, jesus, yet only like still 16 registered users , tricky u suck at advertising.
    If you're referring to Hipatos, he's just a troll who likes to think he creates drama. :P
    Refer to pretty much if not every single post he's ever made on here & Snoxd. It's always the same bs, different topics. *shrug*

Not too fussed about the number of interested players for now though. Jonny's still working on the pre-emu server, we can start getting things more in order when that's ready.

Meanwhile, I'm still getting as much work done as I can on the emu. Sooner it's ready, the better.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    haha not really drama, as much as people seeing big names like twostars and Jonny so they instantly flex up and try to find ways to make them look bad, be it how stupid it is xD. It's just life, bring someone big into the picture all the little noobs instantly wanna try to flex and show off that they are better lol, take boxing for example, if someones undefeated people love the shot to knock him off his high horse no matter how much shit talking or so be it, it takes.

As for the 16 users (Even though theres more trolls roaming around as guest than users xD), thats just because the forums are dull with nothing to really attract people their atm, everything needed to know about the server is in this topic. Once the server gets closer to getting completed, you will see more activity in the forum, such as a shoutbox, media section with ingame screenshots so on and so fourth. However until then, like stated before, this topic is just a heads up for whats coming very soon xD, not really an advertisement because there's no specifics about the server itself.

PS: Also the fact that 2 servers just finally opened, people are on their "New Beginning High", they are to busy ingame lvling/pking to come respond to another server topic xD. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no public advertising, and this server still got more popular than any current one out there haha.
    Last edited by T_rey; 08-29-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

haha i know i know i was just fucking around, but yeah forums are boring and dull , bastids should just put a few ppl on those just to fix em up,

as for the new servers, theyll die out soon once the nabs fall behind then rage quit lol,

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

cant wait

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Looking forward to this server :'D
    Btw, jonnys a dirty italian,
    just sayin

Shomo

I'm waiting for this server too.
    Seems like it's gonna be good (:

Jonny_

Just finished up the new warps in Breth. Time to change the safe zones now.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    10-01-2010, 05:48 PM