Never play new EpisodeKO

This is a discussion on Never play new EpisodeKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all. I just wanna tell you that the new EpisodeKO SUX.... 1 of the gm's "Mortal" if you write ...
Page: 1

Inactive Member

Default Never play new EpisodeKO

Hi all.
    I just wanna tell you that the new EpisodeKO SUX....
    1 of the gm's "Mortal" if you write something like bad event too him.. He will DC you and tell you "Next time you tell me that, i will find you IP too you computer and i will go crash it. ;S
    And i burned my "lugias" too +2 and they tell full +5, when i pm them for give 1 new, he tell i cant get a new, it not he's fault that i burned it " when they even tell full +5"
    So dont play that server, the gm's will piss you off.

1st of, Lugias doenst even drop, its limited to MYKO weapons, so at the most it would have been a totamic spear.
    and in case you happend to get a lugias somehow, it would have been deleted anyway - because as told -> MYKO limited weapons right now.
    Neither you cant expect a GM to give you back an item just because you claim you have burned it due to a bug - unless you can proof you did it.

For mortal, I dunno, I know he tends to act pretty offensive from time to time which a GM should not do, but yet its also not polite to tell somebody his evnet did suck, even tho I personaly found it was a pretty good event.
    +if you dislike GM behavior, first thing you need to do is PROOF what he said and second thing is go complain at the owner aka Zeus.

edit: lugias does drop from SQ apperantly but isnt upgradeable and if you would have bothered to relog after you burned it, it would have been back to your inventory just like as if you try to unlock an cs0.
    +as mentioned, mortal has been banned and also been fully removed of any position on EpisodeKO.
    Last edited by NordFront; 01-14-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolrip1 View Post
    And i burned my "lugias" too +2 because im a dumbass, and the GM wouldnt give me it back! WAAAH WAAAAAAAAH /suicide
    fixed......

Inactive Member

You tell it fixed? Can i get it back so or what?;s

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolrip1 View Post
    You tell it fixed? Can i get it back so or what?;s
    stop crying like a baby coz u burnt your items and GMs dont restore them for u!!

imagine if 100 players goes to a GM and requesting for the same thing..

what u can do is post on their forums and tell them your problem and see if there is any compensation or not... or atleast that would inform the owners or developers about not getting 100% to +5

cheers

btw GM Mortal is gone from the server now, his GM char got banned a few hours ago, so nobody has to put up with him anymore.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    imagine if 100 players goes to a GM and requesting for the same thing..
    Thats brilliant! lets start with it right away.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I'd be pretty mad too if they told me the anvil was 100% to +5 and I burnt a weapon. and you deserved to get dced if you told him his event sucked btw.