Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Knight Kingdom Corruption

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Corruption within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; video says it all. vs yapmak isteyen ??? - YouTube...
Page: 1

Default Knight Kingdom Corruption

video says it all.

vs yapmak isteyen ??? - YouTube

same as europvp you can pay money to get 15 reverse item so same owner in Knight Kingdom and ofc they do

Banned

yes!!
    they are same owner.. they are selling itens.. they are corrupting the server.. they are fvcking ur time

Banned

Actually private server equals corruption in this sense. Same goes for WoW pservers too. The aim of the owner is to make money so they can't resist to get some more even if it means adding corruption to their community or spoiling the balance among players. So the owners are not to be blamed for this, babashoppers are. It's an offer-demand relationship. If players didn't demand those OP items, owners wouldn't be able to sell them in the first place.

huh i told you guys ..

dude that guy could have used any 18xx login to make that vid just saying...aparently the admin didnt know about item and he checking char this is why u wait before posting shit.

Banned

admins need money for keep server online! if u has admin of a good private server, being atacked everyday for another privates with ddos atacks, needing put money in ur server to keep he's protected! wht u gonna do if one dude come at u and say that are interessed to buy some itens for real money
    ok, its normally if u sell some itens, but dont need be stupid and sell very illegals itens! like krowas +9 on one server that max upgrade is +8, unless if its rebirt !!
    really admins from Kingdom are using a power needless! sell krowas +8 for money is one think, sell krowas +9 and exc shard +9 for money é stupidity..

its a good server have nice and honeste players!
    hope to server stay online and admins have a nice explanation about this!!
    /iRescueeeee

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    dude that guy could have used any 18xx login to make that vid just saying...aparently the admin didnt know about item and he checking char this is why u wait before posting shit.
    You have no idea what kind of guy this owner is of course he is going to say he doesn't know who it is and he's not going to do anything...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    You have no idea what kind of guy this owner is of course he is going to say he doesn't know who it is and he's not going to do anything...
    probally he'll do anything ofc!! idk if he want spends the players for nothing! if its a deception he will do anything, if not, maybe will invent some excuse and will back the server online! but mikey are joking with us! we have over one month giving sugges for keep server online and he dont do anything!! its are very bored!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    nah dude! he will say something like "uhm, this account is permanently banned" then you'll be able to see this guy lurking cz after 2 days or so, pathetic! I loved that server, it was pretty good, even tho admins are dickheads and wont help you with your issues, but if suddenly there appear a guy with full +9's then there's something wrong, I'm glad I just left to oldschool, lol
    Luis likes this.

This spik3ymikey and his corruption never ends, never support their players, this server fail like old kingdom bcs he just care about take money from players and never support them..u says they need money to keep server online, well true, but server now is on and he never care about his players support/help them or just respond their topics, iguess support players is the best way to keep ur server alive even if is under attack by ddos.... me and my clan leave this server no point to play there anymore, his website also says 137 -136 people online all day when u can see in moradon just 2 players sit down selling accounts... i hope in future if he open new server because he will open more and more servers to make his money ,you guys do not support him anymore, this kinda of admin make me.. how to says " disgust" ... good job spik3mikey.

Quote Originally Posted by BroOky View Post
    This spik3ymikey and his corruption never ends, never support their players, this server fail like old kingdom bcs he just care about take money from players and never support them..u says they need money to keep server online, well true, but server now is on and he never care about his players support/help them or just respond their topics, iguess support players is the best way to keep ur server alive even if is under attack by ddos.... me and my clan leave this server no point to play there anymore, his website also says 137 -136 people online all day when u can see in moradon just 2 players sit down selling accounts... i hope in future if he open new server because he will open more and more servers to make his money ,you guys do not support him anymore, this kinda of admin make me.. how to says " disgust" ... good job spik3mikey.

Well ya

that's the main reason me and my clan quiting there
    since we make twice topic about my friend got scamm and he do nothing or even replay on that topic

So yea now people understand about that server, next time dont support that faggot anymore

Banned Senior Member

Why is this still such a surprise..

Doesnt seem like corruption if anything its bug abuse. The guy was banned which the author of this topic fails to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    Doesnt seem like corruption if anything its bug abuse. The guy was banned which the author of this topic fails to mention.
    You really are dumb.

If someone has dual rofs, and a shitload of items it's crystal clear it's corruption. You can't BUG yourself a ROF. The author later replied about the player's ban, so it was mentioned.

However, this is the one account we DO know has these items, clearly obtained in an unfair method. Furthermore, there could be several other accounts like this that we don't know about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast