Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Im new hear do I have to be invited to private server, or were can i get download from ...
Page: 1

Deadbone

Question Hi

Hi Im new hear do I have to be invited to private server, or were can i get download from ty.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

no, u dont have to be invited
    check the private server section and you will see theres alot of servers you can try out.

ILLNeSs

Just check the lists and see witch one u like the best and DL :P welcome

Deadbone

Dont see a list when I clack on private servers. Just see support ot tech issues? Well I that says private and its just one guy saying something about making that post?
    Help please cuz I really hate the original koxping ko

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

The area where you made this topic, "Knight Online Private Server Area", is filled with loads of topics advertising their servers. Pick a topic, read a couple of posts, if it interests you go to the forum (Should have a link), and then ask there how to Download it and all.

If its shitty, they try again xD, or just say fuck ko and bounce (Best Idea).

Banned

The lists are topics, you just gotta pick on that sounds like the type of server you would play...they will provide the download link and info.