Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

delete

This is a discussion on delete within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ----------- Server was great, there was nice PK and nice user amount but sadly died....
Page: 1

Default delete

-----------
    Server was great, there was nice PK and nice user amount but sadly died.
    Last edited by FunKO; 05-01-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Banned Member

2 Options

Is that darwish's server? Or another attempt by slovenians?.. Dunno why new account tho

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    2 Options

Is that darwish's server? Or another attempt by slovenians?.. Dunno why new account tho

good luck
    I do not know Darwish.
    If you know or heard for Flash (Been GM on multiple servers),then you know who i am.
    Server is going to be simple PK,nothing special but perfect for people with lack of time.
    Thanks for the free bump tho.

interesting, like the PK kind servers, so going to check this out

Banned Senior Member

been waiting for a new full pk server to do on the side gonna give it a try just 1 more question what is all in the pus ?

think about skeleton belt, imo you should choose a different one.
    it doesn't have all weapon defenses, so the one having exactly that kind of weapon will be pretty OP and everyone will stay with that weapon only.

Banned Senior Member

Howard? Totally interesting serv. I'll prob check it out ^_^ been wanting a PK serv released for a while now lol

I'll prob play there as long as you guys have a decent population and good security. Hopefully you adertise enough.

1. Do you plan on doing a beta, me ma bro and a friend would test stuff.

2. I think you should add somewhat of a little farming when people are bored. Nothing too OP. Say chitin set with 10 res on pauld/pads and 5 res on helm/boots/gaunts. Just to give people something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    think about skeleton belt, imo you should choose a different one.
    it doesn't have all weapon defenses, so the one having exactly that kind of weapon will be pretty OP and everyone will stay with that weapon only.
    You are right.
    Thanks for the suggestion,
    changed to bronze belt.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Howard? Totally interesting serv. I'll prob check it out ^_^ been wanting a PK serv released for a while now lol

I'll prob play there as long as you guys have a decent population and good security. Hopefully you adertise enough.

1. Do you plan on doing a beta, me ma bro and a friend would test stuff.

2. I think you should add somewhat of a little farming when people are bored. Nothing too OP. Say chitin set with 10 res on pauld/pads and 5 res on helm/boots/gaunts. Just to give people something to do.
    Ya bro been developing a bit during vacation break.
    I sure hope people will show interes.Will post & advertise it on turkish forums like crazy aswell that's why i posted it 2 weeks before opening.

And ye about farming, not a bad idea but im planning to add it something as an expansion later on.
    Not going to do a beta but you can help me out with testing i'll wipe accounts afterwards no problem.

Banned Senior Member

I think you should do a poll rather people prefer 62 cap or 70 cap as well. SexyKO tryed 62 cap and not many people liked it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I think you should do a poll rather people prefer 62 cap or 70 cap as well. SexyKO tryed 62 cap and not many people liked it.
    idk man 62 cap seems more original something different not just the same thing 70/80/83 servers

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    idk man 62 cap seems more original something different not just the same thing 70/80/83 servers
    I mean I have no prob with 62 cap. I think it would be cool and something new. I'm just curious if everyone else would think the same. There has not been a 62 cap serv in ages, or if any successful one at all.

I think level 62 cap can be a good idea cause any server is using it atm and if people want to move to 70 they will can think about it later. Or make a poll before lunch the official.

i'll be madafaking there btw

Banned Senior Member

Not a bad server idea,i'm currently playing OSKO but i might defenitly check the server out ! And i'd really like to see 62 cap aswell.

-FeelThePain

Little archer Senior Member

How will your server survive without PUS? There's pretty much no reason to donate since all the items are on the drop list already.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-26-2013, 07:47 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    09-03-2013, 07:41 AM