Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We have served our server for 6 months with minimized of any problem 7 / 24. Because of lack of ...
Page: 1

Default New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

We have served our server for 6 months with minimized of any problem 7 / 24. Because of lack of users we decided to wipe our server and make fresh start like in the old days +400 users.

What’s new on New OldStyleKO ?
    • Instead of Piana and Breth, Emc and Luferson Castles will replaced.
    • Instead of old view of weapons new ones will replaced. ( Such as raptor etc )
    • Border Defence War will be active without any problem. ( stable monuments etc )
    • You can sell Knight Cash in game.
    • And we quarantee continuous innovations and almost zero problem.
    • You can vote us on our web-site and gain cash. ( soon )
    • By wiping our server our target is gather KO-LOVERS from all over the World again.

P.S: OldStyleKo and YourKO are products of Gezgin ONLINE Marketing. So loads of things show similarities, don’t be suprised. Gezgin ONLINE Marketing develops both servers but the owners are different people. Gezegen ONLINE services all kinds of ONLINE private servers.

New OldStyleKo

Web site : OldStyle Knight Online - Home Page
    Forum : OldstyleKO Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Server Login : Login.oldstyleko.com
    Official Release : 08th October 2011 at : 19:00 ( GMT +2 )

Full Client 250 MB > Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

- Membership will be on panel – Auto register is closed.

The members who registered on panel are safe. You can get your password again by clicking “forgot my passport”

- Level Cap 65.

The reason of this sort of starting we want all our users to taste the game beauties. We shall think higher levels when people need new things to do. You can gain 25 % more experience points in colony zone.

- In-game Scrools.

You can buy 150-300 ac / 500-1000-1500 buff scrools and swift scrools from the BDW NPC in moradon. But these scrools are not tradable.

- Upgrade Rates

+1 > +2 %100
    +2 > +3 %100
    +3 > +4 %55
    +4 > +5 %45
    +5 > +6 %30
    +6 > +7 %15
    +7 > +8 % ? ( secret but very low rate even with trina )

Unique Jewelleries:
    +1 > 100 % +2 0 %

- Drop List

* Raven Harpy (CZ) => Mirage Dagger (+1)
    * Troll Warrior (CZ) => Glave (+1)
    * Dark Mare (CZ) => Chitin Armor (+1) all kinds of chitins and high class weapons
    * Beasts (CZ) => Blessed Upgrade Scroll
    * Blood Seeker (CZ) => Blessed Upgrade Scroll
    * Giant Golem ve Stone Golem => Chitin armor pieces (+1)
    * Uruk Family => Blessed Scrools.
    * Worm => +5 STR – DEX – HP jewellery and +5 paper armors.
    * Anti-defs => Delos monsters ( low rate )
    * Lamia family =>Bardish – Kukry – Ironx BOW – FPs – Toto Impact
    * Worm – earth worms – Wolf family => +8 maul – stiletto – wood staffs – Two-handed swords
    * Other uniques are same as Original CZ bosses – eslant bosses.

- Panel
    Panel is English and Turkish right now just click on the flags on the right corner. ( Spanish and Polish will be added) PUS is in English.

- About Power-up Store
    We are thinking not to sell Premium on first 3 days. So there won’t be huge difference between users. You can find scrools + Trina + Name Change + Nation Transfer scrools on PUS.
    - General View to OldStyleKo

360 hp and 480 mp prices and weights are lowered.
    CTRL +minor fixed.
    Forgotten Temple BUG is fixed.
    It’s free to play game you can buy scrools from NPC by coins but they are not tradable. Only scrools from PUS are tradable.
    Drop lists and rates are the same as MYKO rates. The possible changes will be announced both in game and forum.
    Exp rates are the same as MYKO database but there will be 50 % exp event everyday.

- IN-Game activities:
    Lunar War 3 days and 3 times a week.

Forgotten Temple everyday. (13:00 – 18:00 – 23:00 )

Border Defence War ( will start on the 2nd week of server
    and 4 times a day)

King Election ( will be activated after 1 month of opening )

Castle Siege War ( will be activated after 1 month of opening )
    Last edited by ImKyo; 10-05-2011 at 05:52 PM.

blocnote

As same as your-ko

Your ko 2 lol...

How do you can do advertising here is still shamelessly

Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    As same as your-ko

Your ko 2 lol...

How do you can do advertising here is still shamelessly
    Instead of replying you'd better learn reading. Plz read above. YourKO and OldstyleKo belongs to same company. But the owners are different. We have no relationship with YourKO. The company provides security and developments. That's all.. If you want to open your own server they can also help you if you pay the cost.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    Instead of replying you'd better learn reading. Plz read above. YourKO and OldstyleKo belongs to same company. But the owners are different. We have no relationship with YourKO. The company provides security and developments. That's all.. If you want to open your own server they can also help you if you pay the cost.
    Do you think these people idiots ? Do you think they do not recognize you?This was proved many times. You are still insist lying. You user the same Server. Cyprus-ce, my knightonline, Adonis empire, pvp farm, all on the same yourko.
    Before Yourko, You use the same Bank account Sukriye Alphansoy, Now Use the Same Bank accounts Gezen online marketing... Oldstyle ko and Your ko have the same server IP
    People are not stupid.

Can not forgotten anyone your Ddos ataced to Kotastic. Your think only money.
    And please fuck off now
    Last edited by blocnote; 10-06-2011 at 03:24 PM.

TheSopranoS

This Nice !

Quote Originally Posted by TheSopranoS View Post
    This Nice !
    lol... just don't..

TheSopranoS

Bumpz kankis

Banned Senior Member

whats happening Toddy ? did u guys decide to close yourko soon ? like u did all the time in the same period ? ( pvp farm - yourko - oldstyleko - adonis empire ) ahaha,kidding.lets steal some $ mate. dont shit here

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    whats happening Toddy ? did u guys decide to close yourko soon ? like u did all the time in the same period ? ( pvp farm - yourko - oldstyleko - adonis empire ) ahaha,kidding.lets steal some $ mate. dont shit here

Dear Hellothere,

You have to load a few things to your little brain.

1- I am not Toddy, I am owner of Oldstyleko. Oldstyleko is already running about 6 months without any problem. We will wipe the server today because of lack of users.

2- If you are very jealous of this situation you can also open your own server if you want this I can give you Gezgin Online telephone number. But the rule is you have to pay.

3- Oldstyleko has its own capasity. The only relationship between us and yourko is The Gezgin Online Company. I only know one person from there and he says they are happy with their server.

4- The New OldStyleko opens tonight 19:00 GMT +2

Regards,

Banned Senior Member

Dear Hellothere,

You have to load a few things to your little brain.

1- I am not Toddy, I am owner of Oldstyleko. Oldstyleko is already running about 6 months without any problem. We will wipe the server today because of lack of users.

2- If you are very jealous of this situation you can also open your own server if you want this I can give you Gezgin Online telephone number. But the rule is you have to pay.

3- Oldstyleko has its own capasity. The only relationship between us and yourko is The Gezgin Online Company. I only know one person from there and he says they are happy with their server.

4- The New OldStyleko opens tonight 19:00 GMT +2

Regards,
    5 - YourKO will be closed in 2 weeks because of increasing OldStyleKO capacity.We earned much $ from retarteds like always all the time.

5 - YourKO will be closed in 2 weeks because of increasing OldStyleKO capacity.We earned much $ from retarteds like always all the time.
    YourKO has different owners but what would you do if it doesnt close in 2 weeks?

And dont you know KO-Latin owners are same as OldSchoolKO.. Why do you troll on us? Why do you have big hatred ? Stop crying and go your way. 35 minutes left.

+500 Online..!

Banned Senior Member

YourKO has different owners but what would you do if it doesnt close in 2 weeks?

And dont you know KO-Latin owners are same as OldSchoolKO.. Why do you troll on us? Why do you have big hatred ? Stop crying and go your way. 35 minutes left.
    that post is strong proof about being the same owner with YOURKO.OK,i quit playing KO for a while.Lets get some $ from retardeds.however when i wanna start in summer,u'll reset your server again.

GL with your server.

that post is strong proof about being the same owner with YOURKO.OK,i quit playing KO for a while.Lets get some $ from retardeds.however when i wanna start in summer,u'll reset your server again.

GL with your server.

I wish you didnt watch too much movies. But anyway ty for your luck wishes. Btw Premium is closed for first 3 days. Server online about 550 users

So whats the server status really and no BULLSHIT one piece on your panle says 43 then the other is saying 341 I think you need to fix it instead of saying theres more then whats really on

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM