Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Avast So whats the server status really and no BULLSHIT one piece on your panle says 43 ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    So whats the server status really and no BULLSHIT one piece on your panle says 43 then the other is saying 341 I think you need to fix it instead of saying theres more then whats really on

It is different thing 43 is the number of people who are on web-site maybe registering maybe downloading maybe vote. 341 is the number who is playing at that moment. You can PM each of players in game to check it out.

Banned Senior Member

Lol , you could at least change the panel so it isn't that obvious you are the same owner as yourko.
    I can't believe people keep playing your servers , but well , turks will stay turks

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol , you could at least change the panel so it isn't that obvious you are the same owner as yourko.
    I can't believe people keep playing your servers , but well , turks will stay turks

Do you know anything about Onlinegezgin.com could you plz google it? And see what sort of company it is. They service all sort of online games. And you still play with your dildo.

Banned Senior Member

Don't diss the dildo bro!

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Don't diss the dildo bro!

Sorry if I was rude.. But sometimes people are trolling on me. We ( Oldstyleko ) serviced for 6 months nobody talks about it. Some says we are the same with yourko ( it is not true ) but noone says Ko-Latin is part of Oldschoolko. That makes me sad and angry. Last time I am saying Gezgin Online is very very big company on all online games. And we are only a part of farm server of KnightOnline.

Banned Senior Member

Lol
    /10char

Are there any english clans in this server?

of course not, lol.

That's depressing. ):

Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Are there any english clans in this server?
    Yes there are some guys from Sweden - The USA and Serbia they have their own clan on Karus side.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    Sorry if I was rude.. But sometimes people are trolling on me. We ( Oldstyleko ) serviced for 6 months nobody talks about it. Some says we are the same with yourko ( it is not true ) but noone says Ko-Latin is part of Oldschoolko. That makes me sad and angry. Last time I am saying Gezgin Online is very very big company on all online games. And we are only a part of farm server of KnightOnline.
    LOL You are big big big liar.

When you opened oldstyleko you have one different server Adonis Empire... After 15 days Adonis Empire Finished. You opened PVP farm... after PVP farm You opened

Yourko... When the Ko-tastic opened time no one left in Your ko... You Atacks Ko-tastic and Kotastic can not be opened. And you reset Yourko DB...

After 1 -2 week When the Ko-tastic RE-opened time one left in Your ko And you attack again ... And reset Your Ko DB again...

In 6 months you opened Oldstyle ko x2/ Adonis Empire/ Pvp FArm/ Yourko x3 = 7 server İn 6 Moths 7 server is it good ???...

Server is same , Anti cheat is same , Bank account is same, DB is same , panel is same....

Cyprus
    Myknigts
    Knightsonline
    Oldstyleko
    Adonisempire
    Pvpfarm
    yourko...

all the same
    For example it is quote from PVP farm forums...

Quote Originally Posted by wade13 View Post
    Hi there community, this server is totally a shiet same as the folowing servers

adonis empire
    pvpfarm
    OldstyleKO

all dead servers, this guy always do the same open a server, and then in 3 weeks he takes it down and open a new one, he wanna fool us, wanna see us the stupid face, but guys this time, don't fall into the trap all those servers has the same PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAME NAMES, SAME EMAILS, THEY SAY "IT'S A COMPANY" lol I have never seen a paypal company inside paypal lol, stop with stupidity and cheating on people,once this punks take the money from paypal they will close server and will send all to hell, I have the fraps here:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

there u have the PAYPAL account name, check pvpfarm, and OldstyleKO is the same paypal name, same billing adress and same PAYPAL email this punks are now facing more than 11 charge backs on paypal that they r gonna lose, I am calling paypal and they told me all the money will have already taken from this account, and they will give the mioney back to us, so please, DON'T FALL INTO THIS FAGOOTS'S TRAP THE 90% players here are turks, let turks to be fooled not you "Tual Billisin" is a guy and gay the admin of all those servers, who wanna take people's money for free then close server, is not a company THAT'S PURE BULLSHIET!!!.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

this guy said that lol part of this lame staff, zzzzzz

PD: look for that name on facebook, and you are gonna see turks with the same name, so it's not a company is a guy's name.

ty.

xfactor.
    Last edited by blocnote; 10-10-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Kurtis

Just a copy of Yourko...............

Kurtis

you guys pretty muchg copyed yourko in everyway apart from having worse gms. I've tried your server and it's safe to say it will be gone in under a week... So much koxping..... WTF.... I get lured on when im AFK in EMC from a TW.... Great server you have going.

Kurtis

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    you guys pretty muchg copyed yourko in everyway apart from having worse gms. I've tried your server and it's safe to say it will be gone in under a week... So much koxping..... WTF.... I get lured on when im AFK in EMC from a TW.... Great server you have going.
    yah, it looks like its turning out to be the same from the information we have here. IM going to talk to toddy about it today and see whats up.

You're talking to yourself o0

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM