Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chemical You're talking to yourself o0 dear god your right... how did that happen.... Stupid beer!...
Page: 3

Kurtis

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You're talking to yourself o0
    dear god your right... how did that happen.... Stupid beer!

blocnote

HAHAHAHAH just fcked up. You are still saying that yourko and oldstyleko aren't opened by same person. You can check it from Power Up Store. If you want to donate, you should send to money to same person that Arif Kose.. Thats explain everything. Please dont waste your speacial time. Be couse it's dead already .

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    It is different thing 43 is the number of people who are on web-site maybe registering maybe downloading maybe vote. 341 is the number who is playing at that moment. You can PM each of players in game to check it out.
    Actually you do have bugged players because I was trying to pm like 4 different players and it said failed for private chat and then 3 of my real life friends was playing deadIsland talking to me in vent LOL

LuckyHiit

LOOKING FOR ENGLISH CLAN. PM ME - LuckyHiit

Exceptional

woo lucky

LuckyHiit

Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    woo lucky

hahah wanted to waste my time a bit, i logged on and i found fubar and told me that some of u were playing ( the post i did below was before i log )

Exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyHiit View Post
    hahah wanted to waste my time a bit, i logged on and i found fubar and told me that some of u were playing ( the post i did below was before i log )
    :O im bored man where are u guyz ...

blocnote

Myko Or Homeko What do you think ? This item made only 2-3 days at server...
    Some people says that Admin selling edit items What do you think about

Wow what a nice photos.. Ty for advertising our server. But I really cant understand what's wrong with them. And you even put iron crossbow +6 Upgrading +6 with trina is not as hard as you think and all mages killing DMs almost 24 hours. Of course there will be drops. I really wonder which server's admin or GM you are. We never flamed on any server but people always flame us. Instead of flaming why dont you give a try and see the things? You never do that because you are afraid of losing your own players. Because your players are coming here. We opened +550 users and today is 5th day of server today we have almost 600 users.
    Last edited by ImKyo; 10-12-2011 at 11:21 AM.

blocnote

Wow what a nice photos.. Ty for advertising our server. But I really cant understand what's wrong with them. The you even put iron crossbow +6 Upgrading +6 with trina is not as hard as you think and all mages killing DMs almost 24 hours. Of course there will be drops. I really wonder which server's admin or GM you are. We never flamed on any server but people always flame us. Instead of flaming why dont you give a try and see the things? You never do that because you are afraid of losing your own players. Because your players are coming here. We opened +550 users and today is 5th day of server today we have almost 600 users.
    LOL. DM drops Gİga ? LUpus Staf ? Lycon hammer ?
    And you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD Why are you lying...

AND TRİNA upgrades rate ? We know at yourko +6 with trina %100

Only 2 days this items lol AND not 600 people you are still still lie... You use fake users ..

Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    LOL. DM drops Gİga ? LUpus Staf ? Lycon hammer ?
    And you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD Why are you lying...

AND TRİNA upgrades rate ? We know at yourko +6 with trina %100

Only 2 days this items lol AND not 600 people you are still still lie... You use fake users ..

You want to be comic if yes you are. What do you mean lupus lycaon ?? We have been up for 5 days and that means 30 lupus and lycaon and people of course kill them. And they can upgrade. If you want to say we have fake user number lets try.. Login game and PM Zeus and give me any nick from panel and lets PM together. If you are dare PM me in game if you are not only shut up. Trina gives +20 upgrade of till +5. If you dont know playing I suggest you to play mario games.

and about +7 md ?

[ame=http://www.oldstyleko.net/showthread.php?t=87]Mirage Dagger +7 Hk. - OldstyleKO Forum[/ame] check these KSCs because people also discussing the same thing. Good luck with your server but stop flaming us.. Bye.

blocnote

You want to be comic if yes you are. What do you mean lupus lycaon ?? We have been up for 5 days and that means 30 lupus and lycaon and people of course kill them. And they can upgrade. If you want to say we have fake user number lets try.. Login game and PM Zeus and give me any nick from panel and lets PM together. If you are dare PM me in game if you are not only shut up. Trina gives +20 upgrade of till +5. If you dont know playing I suggest you to play mario games.

and about +7 md ?

Mirage Dagger +7 Hk. - OldstyleKO Forum check these KSCs because people also discussing the same thing. Good luck with your server but stop flaming us.. Bye.
    How Stupid are you?
    Firstly NOT 5days... Server Opened Saturday 19:00 Gmt+2...
    Saturday 19:00 to Sunday 19:00 24 hours. İts mean 1 day...
    Sunday 19:00 To Monday 19:00 48 hours. İts mean 2 day
    Monday 19:00 to Tuesday 19:00 72 hours. Its mean 3 day
    Tuesday 19:00 to to day Wednesday 19:00 96 Hours its mean 4 day...

Do you understand ? I explained in a comprehensible manner for idiots.

And +7 MD Upgraded at 2 days of server... and the other items...
    we Know upgarede with trina +6 %100 at your homeko server...

And Your other server died for your new homeko server.

you are con man. You think all people stupid. But all people smarter than you.

We PM lots of people and any one not give an answer. you are big liar

And yoyu can not give an answer
    you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD Why are you lying...

do you know MYko means ? İf you made this item to 2-3 days THis is Homeko servers.

Upgrade to try that releasing pictures

You can not to prove anthing to upgrade wirh pictures... You are really idiot. If you have videos its ok but pictures foolish...
    You sell edit item at your server ...

Go and play your dildo ok...
    Last edited by blocnote; 10-12-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Ouch, 2-3 days since server is back up and people already have those items.

Good luck getting more people (other then turks obviously) to your server!

Hey Blacnote tell me which pvp are you working for? Do you know reading or only writing?

I wont discuss you but I think this KSC will make you shut you mouth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ur kscs says there are 580 Dumb ass (or rich) people.
    Cuz l know to ''admin selling items''.and i saw md 7 at first day of server.
    ucan believe or not.its your problem...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM