Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImKyo Hey Blacnote tell me which pvp are you working for? Do you know reading or only ...
Page: 4

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    Hey Blacnote tell me which pvp are you working for? Do you know reading or only writing?

I wont discuss you but I think this KSC will make you shut you mouth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I ask again How Stupid are you?

DB and Server Your server and you can edit all thing. I can make thsi foto at photo shop very easly ....

And I can not see date at photo... Maybe First day Maybe another Server... You can not to prove anthing wirh pictures... We are not a child...

I ask 3-4 times some questions but cant answer to me...

I ask again...

you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD Why are you lying...

do you know MYko means ? İf you made this item to 2-3 days THis is Homeko servers.

We know you sell edit item... You have a character in game And you make some of item and you sell it with real money...

indirectly, but are you selling...

You write item on characters... And your characters sold item with real money... Its very easy and we know
    Last edited by blocnote; 10-13-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Because you dont want to believe anything. If I post some KSCs you will say that they are fake. So I wont discuss you. You want to call our users to your server but obviously you cant do that. All people gather around a success. Now go and play on your haystack.

blocnote

Because you dont want to believe anything. If I post some KSCs you will say that they are fake. So I wont discuss you. You want to call our users to your server but obviously you cant do that. All people gather around a success. Now go and play on your haystack.
    I dont believe ı ASk a questions you are giving constant evasive answer. You have not answered my question at the actual.

"you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD"

We have KSC +7 MD after that +7 md change at panel and you said that Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD.

Why try to hide it if you do not sell the edit item...

I dont believe anything because you are always lying

you said YOUR-ko and Oldstyle ko not the same...
    You said Nobody on the server hasn't got +7 MD
    You said We have been up for 5 days ( This item made only 2 days)

Do u und me?

I replied you yesterday but you are telling the same shits like a chatter box. I will post here smth but promise me you will read and check it out. And that's the explanation of your question.OK?

[ame=http://www.oldstyleko.net/showthread.php?t=87]Mirage Dagger +7 Hk. - OldstyleKO Forum[/ame]

That's how that person made it. And like some fools thought it was edit. Plz never write my topic without reading.

blocnote

I replied you yesterday but you are telling the same shits like a chatter box. I will post here smth but promise me you will read and check it out. And that's the explanation of your question.OK?

Mirage Dagger +7 Hk. - OldstyleKO Forum

That's how that person made it. And like some fools thought it was edit. Plz never write my topic without reading.
    You dont replied yesterday or today I think u don't und what i asked you...

some one made +7 md and other one said " +7 md in your server"

We have seen at user detail and print screen after that

and you said Nobody hasn't got +7 MD on the server...

And he's MD+7 changed to MD +6
    And some one post forum +7 md KSC...
    You deleted all post to forum...

I dont ask you HOW HE MADE ... I asked to you Why try to hide it if you do not sell the edit item...

Upgrade to try that releasing pictures

You can not to prove anthing to upgrade with pictures... You are really idiot. If you have video its ok but pictures foolish...

give me +7 md. I can take some photos better than yours.

Hey Blacnote tell me which pvp are you working for? Do you know reading or only writing?

I wont discuss you but I think this KSC will make you shut you mouth.
    Here you have, how ksc file should look like. You know what that means?

Zippyshare.com - 2011_10_15_21.14.50.ksc

2011 10 15 21 14 50 ksc

Peace

Server is on its 1st week with 627 online. Thank you everybody for interest.

Wrong forum. Noone but turks are on your server. They don't (or barely) come from ko4life.

Yes chemical you are right I am not saying it is an English speaking server. But there are 7 % amount of English speaking people.

Hey hey hey.. Great news for people who wants to start here. Listen to me very carefully.

3 D A Y S F R E E P R E M I U M + 45 beginning level exp for people who starts Oldstyleko for the first time. So register asap. And dont miss this chance. What's new? Loads of things ( suprises ) coming soon. Dont stop following us. Dont miss playing with 656 users online.

Last edited by ImKyo; 10-21-2011 at 05:41 PM.

45 level begining and 3 days free premium. Enjoy your gaming with +600 games.

Deadly

Again, again and same story with old style ko. I don't have nothing with owner/s but already we got some server like it! Now we don't have nothing with 70 cap, ect!

We do, a server is coming out this weekend with 70 cap and with expansions increasing after.

Kurtis

45 level begining and 3 days free premium. Enjoy your gaming with +600 games.
    same thing Yourko did.. Wait because it is yourko... But hey, great way of making money!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    same thing Yourko did.. Wait because it is yourko... But hey, great way of making money!
    Please shut the fuck up , Kurtis.
    You were the one promoting YourKO eventhough we warned people many times about it , so now fuck off

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM