Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Downloaded , tried to extract patches by the launcher and after he finished to download patch 1502 , he stuck ...
Page: 5

Downloaded , tried to extract patches by the launcher and after he finished to download patch 1502 , he stuck and saying FTP error , is there an option to download the pacthes manually ?

Click on options and make the version 1299 and try to repatch again. If you did and could achieve I will give you a fttp to download manually.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    Click on options and make the version 1299 and try to repatch again. If you did and could achieve I will give you a fttp to download manually.
    Yet not working , if you dont mind giving me the fttp , ill be thankful .

Banned Senior Member

another yourko owner's server.lol when will reset this server and run another one ? You gotta change the name guys.for example : Every3MonthsWeResetKO ?

Banned Senior Member

shut up hellothere , go donate some more to his pocket like you did in yourko

If you continue playing on these servers you are a idiot. The admin just makes new servers every other month since he's so damn handicapped(mentally)

He continuously lies and even edits items. Look at this rogue. How is it even possible to have these types of items so early in to the server's lifespan, and yet he calls it a farm server that is myko style. The guy who posted this even got banned. I wonder why? ^^

Nice photo shop.. Anyway our players can check user's items from panel. We dont have anything to hide. I am here now to inform you about BDW and recent news.

BDW TIME SCHEDULE ( GMT+2 )

15:00
    20:00
    22:00
    01:00

Winners will get 5m exp + green chest box - Losers will get 5m exp.

And new exp guests will be added. Everybody is talking but we are working. Some says Yourko ( didnt wanna say ) but yourko is over there it is not our server. If you want to play you can.. But stop jealousy.

blocnote

Nice photo shop.. Anyway our players can check user's items from panel. We dont have anything to hide. I am here now to inform you about BDW and recent news.

BDW TIME SCHEDULE ( GMT+2 )

15:00
    20:00
    22:00
    01:00

Winners will get 5m exp + green chest box - Losers will get 5m exp.

And new exp guests will be added. Everybody is talking but we are working. Some says Yourko ( didnt wanna say ) but yourko is over there it is not our server. If you want to play you can.. But stop jealousy.
    You are the person of most dishonest, liar, cheater i have ever seen.

İts not PS and you know. One person put this pictures on your forum and you deleted some of items. Because he buy it with real money... All of know edit item selling in your server...

AND you said Losers will not get exp in Turkish Forums ... You are the person of most dishonest, liar, cheater i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Please shut the fuck up , Kurtis.
    You were the one promoting YourKO eventhough we warned people many times about it , so now fuck off

yeah man totally agree with cha, ImKYO omg! is this fuking turk delinquent ImKYO doing his shiet again? this guy is really a moda fukaa, and you allow him to advertise here? lol this is just fuking funny, this guy always do the same shiet and to his own people (turks) he up a server take the fuking money then he run away, (all his servers are up 3 weeks max. as you may already know) I charged him back 3 times and I got ALL MY FUKING MONEY BACK! (thank god) cause he is a delinquent, check all his servers, which were a fake, just to make money according to him 600+ users when there are only 40 online when u get into game:

-Adonis Empire
    -pvp Farm
    -OldstyleKO
    -YourKO
    -new OldstyleKO

(all have the same paypal account under the same name, they r not different server's owners, its not a "COMPANY" company my huge D1CKKKK, it's JUST ONE FUKING FAGOOT PUNK BITCHII DELINQUENT!).

lol lol lol this fuking turkish delinquent has no limits, but there is justice in the world, I charged you back PUNKKKKK and "I got my money back from ur dirty hands!!!", "no donate a penny to this biatch",YOU get a descent job and stop fooling and robbing ur own people, YOU AIN'T GOT NO MOM fuking cunt, bitch ass NIgaa zzzzzzzzzzzz, don't believe a shiet about what he says, right now, new OldstyleKO has only 45 users max, but his page is bugged saying it has 500++ click on those and u r gonna see they have 140k-200k np's ++++ impossible!!!, so (all is fake as his own life!!!)
    Last edited by wade13; 11-01-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Dear Oldstyleko friends,

We have been servicing for you since the begining of the server. We always updated game with new things. Such as Bdw etc. But server always needs new users. And to provide this is really hard. Because of this reason we brought some new things to the server.

- 59 level is starting - 3 days free GOLD premium. And 100 % exp event. ( Gold premium is gift cannot be traded )

-Beginner items will be given for all jobs. ( FP goblins - +5 rare cleaver - +5 rare toto - etc so that users can kill by themselves. )

- Besides these you can also do exp guests and can be +62 and can join +62 border defence war and get exp and items.

- Master item drops ( lesath - lobo - lupus - lycaon ) has been increased.

- Chitin ( golem ) Mirage dagger ( harpy ) glave ( troll ) drops are increased.

- You can get Free Knight Cash by standing online in game. (Soon)
    - We made some changes on upgrade rates.
    - Forgotten Temple is active.
    - 70 level cap is active.

P.S: Do not forget. There is no +8 high class item on server yet. Nothing is late for server.

We are looking forward to seeing you here.

Difference? Some talks some works.

ı bought ıtems from this delınquent the fırst time because ı though thıs gaı was trusted but luckı me after he closed serwer to open ıt agaın ı could charge all mı moneı back

Don't be blınd, just take a look on the tıtle thread... "new new?" whats next after you close serwer agaın?let me guess... "new new new OldStyleKo Vol 2.1"

looooooooooool !!!

G_G

you failed trying to be turkish there. I spy some I's instead of ı's

Dear Oldstyleko friends,

We have been servicing for you since the begining of the server. We always updated game with new things. Such as Bdw etc. But server always needs new users. And to provide this is really hard. Because of this reason we brought some new things to the server.

- 59 level is starting - 3 days free GOLD premium. And 100 % exp event. ( Gold premium is gift cannot be traded )

-Beginner items will be given for all jobs. ( FP goblins - +5 rare cleaver - +5 rare toto - etc so that users can kill by themselves. )

- Besides these you can also do exp guests and can be +62 and can join +62 border defence war and get exp and items.

- Master item drops ( lesath - lobo - lupus - lycaon ) has been increased.

- Chitin ( golem ) Mirage dagger ( harpy ) glave ( troll ) drops are increased.

- You can get Free Knight Cash by standing online in game. (Soon)
    - We made some changes on upgrade rates.
    - Forgotten Temple is active.
    - 70 level cap is active.

P.S: Do not forget. There is no +8 high class item on server yet. Nothing is late for server.

We are looking forward to seeing you here.

Difference? Some talks some works.

As I say some talks.. Some works.. We are working..

Good for you man!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

As I say some talks.. Some works.. We are working..
    But do you works the talks bruh?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM