Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ]

This is a discussion on New New OldStyleKo Vol 2.0[ Farm Server 8th October ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gay.....gay.....gay.....gay.....gay!...
Page: 6

Gay.....gay.....gay.....gay.....gay!

All Turks left the server when a new server opened. You can start here like a new server opened.

65 lvl for start.
    Beginning items. So it is like light farm-Pk server. All non-Turks are welcome. I will be online in-game. Plz do not hesitate to PM gm_1 when you are online.

hahaha

10char

You are invited too. There are some people from Indonesia and Malaysia. I will ban Turk IPs later on maybe.

ohmygrandma

I like this server so much! I am from Malaysia! The server works similar with myko that I had played before....It was cool! The GM is helpful also and everyone treat me very good too inside the game....I really enjoy so much about this server! I found the feeling of myko in this server! Keep working admins of oldstyleko! The rate of upgrade and drop is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    You are invited too. There are some people from Indonesia and Malaysia. I will ban Turk IPs later on maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmygrandma View Post
    I like this server so much! I am from Malaysia! The server works similar with myko that I had played before....It was cool! The GM is helpful also and everyone treat me very good too inside the game....I really enjoy so much about this server! I found the feeling of myko in this server! Keep working admins of oldstyleko! The rate of upgrade and drop is nice!
    ohmygodisthesameguytalking

G_G

gogo nerd.. 3 online just now.. you pround of that or what haha.. fail server

i actually may give this a shot

Banned Senior Member

I am waiting for another server. It will open in 40 days. But Oldstyleko was a good server too. If it wipes again I will play here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-04-2013, 07:10 PM