Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UltimateKO - The Reborn

This is a discussion on UltimateKO - The Reborn within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; UltimateKO The Reborn UltimateKO is back again with more perspectives, new features,better support and we hope that we will keep ...
Page: 1

Celes

Default UltimateKO - The Reborn

UltimateKO The Reborn

UltimateKO is back again with more perspectives, new features,better support and we hope that we will keep every single player satisfied and happy with any case that might come up.

Server details:

Experience Rates
    The experience rates are x10 of usko experience rates.

Drop Rates
    Drop rates are edited to make the player get geared easier than on official USKO server. (Drops from bosses are increased and High class items are dropped by High level monsters.)

Upgrade Rates
    +1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 75%
    +5: 65%
    +6: 45%
    +7: 30%
    +8: 9%
    +9: 3%
    +10: Not possible.

Accessories can be compounded to +3 with 100% success rate.

Client Information
    Our client is the latest client that is used on USKO official servers,we manage to patch everything so there will be no cheats in-game.

Database Information
    As mentioned we are using an original USKO database that we fix everything on it so our players will enjoy more the game and never feel bored,is kind of an XP/Farm server but not that hard. (In terms of time spend on XP and Farming, nations will be shortly ready to fight!)

Other Informations
    1. The owner or the Game Masters don't have any in-game characters.
    2. We have added new features in our panel so whenever the players vote for us will get rewarded with in-game items.
    3. We have fix the 64 bit Issues that Windows7/Vista users had so they can enjoy the game with us.
    4. We are logging every single IP address that join our site so we will have more security for our server and our players.

If you wanna join us on open beta you can visit,

UltimateKO official website: http://UltimateKO.net
    Forums: UltimateKO - The Reborn official forum
    Client: Check our forums.

You can find necessary information, such as client link and open BETA registration in our forums.

For any questions you can reply to the topic or to our forums.

Last thing i want to add, is that we ignore the kids that are going to come and flame our server (if any).

That's all, hope you will join us,see you in game! Enjoy!

Server opens on the 10th OF MARCH.

Best regards,
    UltimateKO ™
    UltimateKO - The Reborn

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Scammer opened a server again. Has scammed multiple people will scam his donator's also. He scammed multiple people before and will scam again. He doesnt know anything about server himself but lets people work for him with stolen money and scams them. Has overcome to me. Aristona and other people. Be warned for him.

Celes

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Scammer opened a server again. Has scammed multiple people will scam his donator's also. He scammed multiple people before and will scam again. He doesnt know anything about server himself but lets people work for him with stolen money and scams them. Has overcome to me. Aristona and other people. Be warned for him.
    as i said ingnoring those guys that got jealous like this guy that scam all people and everyone knows it.. anw keep posting u make my topic bumping

No wissman you scammed me remember?

Celes

Reallizt everyone knows that u are a scammer and everyone ignoring you so xheeewww from my post..

wissy i think i gave enough proofs last time didnt i ?

Eh, I hate both of you so it don't matter but I do side with real on this one.

Celes

Client Download link will be available in 2 hours from now in our forums.

Celes

Download LINK added to our website and forums!!
    Last edited by Celes; 03-09-2010 at 03:21 PM.

I registered on your forums and cant view anything even checked my email and didnt get any kind of activation link to click just a thing saying this

Dear , Thanks for registering at UltimateKO official forum - The Reborn! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. All the best,UltimateKO official forum - The Reborn

and thats all i have gotten whats up with that?

Celes

After you logging in our forums be sure to click on the button [Forum] on your left.

Celes

REGISTRATIONS OPENED!! YOU CAN NOW REGISTER HERE !!

UltimateKO :: Index

Celes

Server is opening at GMT +2 today!!! Waiting for you people!

MrHiz

In what time this server opens? u saied only GMT +2 which doest really say anything....

Celes

UltimateKO - The Reborn Goes LIVE!!! Enjoy your staying!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast