New Private Server

This is a discussion on New Private Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings gentlemens, I'm asking for a new private server farm with +9 (10) / + 3 (5). And I also ...
Page: 1

Default New Private Server

Greetings gentlemens,
    I'm asking for a new private server farm with +9 (10) / + 3 (5).

And I also want to ask if there is some guidance on how to create my own private server.
    Thank you very much for the answers.

Banned

If i'm not wrong Profesionalko on this section of the forum is going to be a hard farm server (close to what ko originally was if i am not wrong, to be confirmed..). The beta is supposed to open tomorrow and will last about 2 months before final release.

Before you even create your own private server, you'll need to get the files with the version you're looking for, depending on the version it might not be the easiest task.
    People usually don't share the source code they've been fixing that easily, plus some of them use these sources to make some money, reason why they don't want to share it.

One day maybe, we'll have a rich fuck who actually loves this game and would release some clean sources we would customize/work on to improve even more, who knows.
    Some people tried to make a "community" github where everyone was supposed to work on files etc...end up most of the people were leeching so i guess it got to the point where noone is working as a community ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MrRey View Post
    And I also want to ask if there is some guidance on how to create my own private server.
    If you don't know how to set one up (which is pretty easy) you should probably not do it, time and skill consuming to make a good server.
    Anyway you can find free files and databases to play around with on Turkish forums.
    If you want "better" stuff you'd have to spend ALOT of hours or money on the files.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    One day maybe, we'll have a rich fuck who actually loves this game and would release some clean sources we would customize/work on to improve even more, who knows.
    Mhmm, so you are waiting for someone to release the source code of his work (or for someone to buy someone else's work and to share it) so others can improve (idk what you really mean by improve though, because as long as twostars's project was public others who tried to "improve" things, they broke things instead. Lack of skills/knowledge? you tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Some people tried to make a "community" github where everyone was supposed to work on files etc...end up most of the people were leeching so i guess it got to the point where noone is working as a community ^_^
    Just right above you're asking for somebody to share his work so others can leech it!

Good afternoon,

Besically I been involved in hosting a private server and I have a huge pause from virual games because my professional work has a new impact on my life.

Guys, I can't deny, I been working for Emirates for two years and I miss the old time of PK, sometimes in layovers I have edit my personal database & server files. I can guarantee in the neary future a new server will came on. I mean just for fun and enjoing the game.

Let see what is gonna be.

Cheers, Fish.