Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Active English DCZ Server?

This is a discussion on Active English DCZ Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need a DCZ English speaking active server! Thanks in advance!...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Default Active English DCZ Server?

Need a DCZ English speaking active server!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Danny; 11-26-2013 at 09:35 AM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, I was just wondering if some people are now into private servers, which ones are on top as far as people in numbers for all zones, etc? I also am wondering if there's a server that is similar to the real thing, like exp'ing hardcore to get to 70/80, difficult anvil percentages, isiloon/felankor, no krowaz/cursed weapons and etc, that is actually active and doesn't try to charge you by buying premium or weapon/armor sets in the power-up store? I see a lot of people attempting to compete and make their own setup for a private server but I don't see anyone as stable and old as SexyKO, but I'm not really interested in a server that doesn't feel like the real thing where you just name a character and he's already level 80 with a +8 set or whatever they start you with. It's nice to have so you can vs people equally, but it would also be nice to see a server that gives that older feeling of KE or ROFD where your efforts are actually worth making a clan for and making new friends, etc........... oh and of course, that isn't hacked...

Maybe a Top 5 list or something?

Thanks in advance!
    Meh,
    1. OldSchoolKO (They will just open a new server and merge with the older one, and also the number on their panel is false)
    2. Knight Kingdom (if it ever re launches, supposed to get an ETA on it sometime this week) it's running on version 1800 though

Ohh man, I was going for a top 5 but I couldn't make it past 2, remember this is OPINIONATEDbut i'm sure there are other good servers.... maybe not ;p

Osko is what you're looking for , as long as you got people to play with,else you wont be able to get some funz there.

Tried to play OSKO, it wasn't as good as I thought it'd end out being.. I think I'd rather just find an English speaking Ardream server, can't seem to find one. Do any of them exist today actively?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Tried to play OSKO, it wasn't as good as I thought it'd end out being.. I think I'd rather just find an English speaking Ardream server, can't seem to find one. Do any of them exist today actively?
    no english speaking ardream servers really if your only options for a server you are looking for is: osko,knight kingdom if it re launches or try titan at usko its pretty new.

I would if I could, but I just play a couple hours a day, if not less.. I can't really play a PvE to PvP server, just want to log in, have items, be level 59 and pk in an active English Ardream server, rawrrrrrrr. If only I knew how to make private servers, lol =(

Banned Senior Member

maybe just look for a char to play then im sure some one would let you share. the psko servers that are out atm is pretty shitty.

YourKO release new server on 29th novem

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    YourKO release new server on 29th novem

don't forget to tell him yourko client makes you a member of a BOTNET wich attacks any new knight online private server that comes online and brings it down in just a matter of seconds.

and its a oldschool farm/xp server. not a DCZ server

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    don't forget to tell him yourko client makes you a member of a BOTNET wich attacks any new knight online private server that comes online and brings it down in just a matter of seconds.

and its a oldschool farm/xp server. not a DCZ server
    And you just believe that . hmmkay

Banned Senior Member

you're awfully naive if you don't think its possible making a bot net isnt that hard and isnt easily detectable especially by a normal anti virus. i wouldn't doubt it at all.

Forget about yourko mate from what i heard you have to be online at least 10 hours a day to be good there. People playing that plays like zombies lol .

it has been proved dumb fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you're awfully naive if you don't think its possible making a bot net isnt that hard and isnt easily detectable especially by a normal anti virus. i wouldn't doubt it at all.
    everyone that has played Yourko and haven't reinstalled their pc was shown in a ddos logg of a english private server

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    Oh wait, did i said it's impossible ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    it has been proved dumb fuck.

everyone that has played Yourko and haven't reinstalled their pc was shown in a ddos logg of a english private server
    Just so let you know , we are (FinalLegacy) going there. i hope you save ur pc from zombie botnet

Oh wait, did i said it's impossible ? :O

Just so let you know , we are (FinalLegacy) going there. i hope you save ur pc from zombie botnet

I'm able to completely reinstall my pc after playing there, can't say that about everyone.

I truely don't know if i got enough time to play a farm server

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast