Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

New Professional Server Ideas

This is a discussion on New Professional Server Ideas within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey! I currently have two really good developers if you will, better than most I have seen with servers on ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default New Professional Server Ideas

Hey!

I currently have two really good developers if you will, better than most I have seen with servers on this forum, and we are currently formulating a level 70 capped server.

I won't provide too many details as yet since we do not want to influence your replies, however we would really appreciate your response.

So I ask, what would you guys like to see in a server besides 99.99% uptime and solid security?

I can safely promise you all that this just might be "the one".

I would also like to give some credit to twostars, snoxd, and of course this forum for keeping this thinning herd we call a population alive.

Thanks for reading,
    Future Admin
    Last edited by aKnightsOnline; 11-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I am also interested in gathering a few knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals interested in possibly becoming a part of our team as the project is lifted off the ground.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Grobar ; Vincent ;

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Grobar ; Vincent ;
    grobar got allready a server, so thinking its vincent, not sure.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    grobar got allready a server, so thinking its vincent, not sure.
    Vincent showed up in IRC very recently (and briefly at that), so he's definitely around.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Vincent showed up in IRC very recently (and briefly at that), so he's definitely around.
    coinkydink!

Burn the house niqqa .
    Rocket and aKnightsOnline like this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    "the one".
    Hope you can do this too.

Rocket and aKnightsOnline like this.

so it can be 80% him i guess...

Banned Senior Member

A lot of speculation and no feedback, this thread sure is off to a bumpy start Anyway I'm not sure who Grover is, as for Vincent incase you guys weren't aware, which I'm sure some of you are, he's now officially a millionaire (seriously) from a bitcoin investment he made about a year and a half ago. About 4 days ago I asked him to become a part if our team and he says he's no longer interested in video games (I don't blame him lol).

So, any suggestions folks?

Banned Senior Member

We were also thinking of perhaps completely removing exp and instead making the farm and upgrade rates insanely hard instead. Any opinions to this?

A lot of speculation and no feedback, this thread sure is off to a bumpy start Anyway I'm not sure who Grover is, as for Vincent incase you guys weren't aware, which I'm sure some of you are, he's now officially a millionaire (seriously) from a bitcoin investment he made about a year and a half ago. About 4 days ago I asked him to become a part if our team and he says he's no longer interested in video games (I don't blame him lol).

How about revealing yourself to end speculation? Perhaps you'd get feedback from people who actually value honesty (and these people are the ones you actually want suggestions from)... you hiding yourself seems to insinuate that there's a reason for it, and with the PSKO community the way it is, it seems a very likely notion.

Banned Senior Member

as for Vincent incase you guys weren't aware, which I'm sure some of you are, he's now officially a millionaire (seriously) from a bitcoin investment he made about a year and a half ago.

You heard him guys, It's not vincent!

Banned Senior Member

How about revealing yourself to end speculation? Perhaps you'd get feedback from people who actually value honesty (and these people are the ones you actually want suggestions from)... you hiding yourself seems to insinuate that there's a reason for it, and with the PSKO community the way it is, it seems a very likely notion.
    I'm actually not really ko famous or anything lol you guys might know me from rising4chaos as LarryByrd, or usko diez as Arrowowww. I'm not really hiding per se, not sure where this comes from. Nice talking to you by the way, better then being ignored on kodevs because, as you put it "there are such things as stupid questions"

I'm actually not really ko famous or anything lol you guys might know me from rising4chaos as LarryByrd, or usko diez as Arrowowww. I'm not really hiding per se, not sure where this comes from. Nice talking to you by the way, better then being ignored on kodevs because, as you put it "there are such things as stupid questions"
    I don't believe I have ever said that, but it was quite some years ago now (2008? 2009?), so who knows. Whatever it was you must have been been exceptionally lazy about reading, as I've answered pretty much anything (even *when* it's been answered a thousand times already, pinned, etc).

On the other hand, you have stated you have with you two decent developers and decided not to disclose who exactly. You also state that this is a professional server, and will be "the one". This is what's being referred to.
    People like to know these things, as many servers have made posts like this in the past and have consequently let people down.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast