Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

New Professional Server Ideas

This is a discussion on New Professional Server Ideas within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline I actually refunded quite a few people without any charge back. Haven't smoked weed in months, ...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    I actually refunded quite a few people without any charge back. Haven't smoked weed in months, and even if I did, it's not a crime. Never stole lunch money, but please do tell me more about myself.
    fair enough, was it so hard to admit that its you?

Funny you guys blame Vincent.
    You should really see a doctor and get your personality issues sorted out, this is a bit scary.
    blackfox and aKnightsOnline like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

-_-
    had to make account just to say what i said. Many of the ppl here are worse then the turks! just be nice and support eachother we all just want a new good priv server^^
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukken View Post
    had to make account just to say what i said. Many of the ppl here are worse then the turks! just be nice and support eachother we all just want a new good priv server^^
    exactly we all want to play a good priv server, vincent's doesn't come into the equation, there are 20 topics all asking "what u want in a new private server" the question has been asked 20 times, a stable private server that doesn't fuck up on launch, is it really that hard to understand, now go fuck off back in your whole you came from.
    blackfox and aKnightsOnline like this.

Banned Senior Member

Theres a reason Vincents servers always fail.

Vincent does make good servers but due to him being a shit admin they never work out. No offense.

P.S I'd tap your sister, just saying.

Well, don't accuse people if you dont know the truth . he just asking for suggestion, so try to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

-_-
    Oh hi nickos, waiting for ya server come back .
    nickos3 and aKnightsOnline like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Theres a reason Vincents servers always fail.

Vincent does make good servers but due to him being a shit admin they never work out. No offense.

P.S I'd tap your sister, just saying.
    Fighting words.

Banned Senior Member

why is rocket in here any ways he is the biggest hypocrite of all time lol. he has had 2-3 servers that has failed and during xionia ko he would disappear for days at a time maybe weeks idk. not hating i like rocket and his servers but its about the same as vince he had a long lasting server (life ko) and a few servers that has failed.

every person makes mistakes or something comes up in life and then there is some people thats good at designing a business or coming up with ideas but are not good at running a business that is what i think vincent's problem is if he does have a successful dev team and good admins i think any server he puts could be a great server. unlike grobar where is main intention is to just scam and pump out as much money as he can before people find out its him lol.

Banned Senior Member

Idk I'm just fucking around, I don't have a problem with Vincent lol. He makes good servs but he should run them better and they'd be more successful.

His sister looks good, however

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why is rocket in here any ways he is the biggest hypocrite of all time lol. he has had 2-3 servers that has failed and during xionia ko he would disappear for days at a time maybe weeks idk. not hating i like rocket and his servers but its about the same as vince he had a long lasting server (life ko) and a few servers that has failed.

every person makes mistakes or something comes up in life and then there is some people thats good at designing a business or coming up with ideas but are not good at running a business that is what i think vincent's problem is if he does have a successful dev team and good admins i think any server he puts could be a great server. unlike grobar where is main intention is to just scam and pump out as much money as he can before people find out its him lol.
    Ouchhh, shit happens.
    zuka and aKnightsOnline like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ouchhh, shit happens.
    Haha I love how this guy ^ does not give a tiny little fuck about what people say to him.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Haha I love how this guy ^ does not give a tiny little fuck about what people say to him.
    actually he changed his post from his original post which i seen but didn't feel like replying yet.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    actually he changed his post from his original post which i seen but didn't feel like replying yet.
    I did indeed change it, the original post went something like this, "explain to me how im a hypocrite?" then i realised i didn't really give 2 fucks what you had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    If you care what people say to you over the internet you have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I did indeed change it, the original post went something like this, "explain to me how im a hypocrite?" then i realised i didn't really give 2 fucks what you had to say.

If you care what people say to you over the internet you have a lot to learn.
    There's 2 ways of living life. Giving a fuck, or not giving a fuck.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's 2 ways of living life. Giving a fuck, or not giving a fuck.
    Hence why i said "On the internet"

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Well, don't accuse people if you dont know the truth . he just asking for suggestion, so try to help him.

Oh hi nickos, waiting for ya server come back .
    Since topic has become too off, i gotta reply.
    Well, the dedicated server expires in 3 days, and since there're lot of things to do and to test, it might take a while. (more info here ProfessionalKO Forums -> Server status) (didn't expect that you played/play on such a server type though :O)