Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

New Professional Server Ideas

This is a discussion on New Professional Server Ideas within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 Aight what was your KODevs name vicent of course...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Aight what was your KODevs name
    vicent of course

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    vicent of course
    Do you honestly think that you spelling Vincent wrong everytime makes me think you are not him? And exactly keep being a smart ass and not answering the question when you and I both know why you won't answer it.

Banned Senior Member

Lol

10char

Banned Senior Member

Why do ya'll keep pushing the issue? You have a set answer in your head regardless of what he is going to say, The responses he is making clearly makes the topic title false.

Banned Senior Member

Lol this reminds me of some of those 911 conspiracy sites, some of you really are delusional. Not sure if it's more sad than it is entertaining. Sure Vincent ducked up, sure grobar is a dirt bag, at the end of the day though they are two humans who simply make or made ko servers. I don't hold grudges towards either as they've done nothing to me.

Im not really sure how to approach this at the moment lol. If someone had Vincent's facebook or pictures you can webcam chat with me for "proof"

Banned Senior Member

As a matter of fact, mods you may close this topic, we have received enough private messages with ideas and offers which is what this topic was made for. Much appreciated!

Hope to see you in our server if/when beta is ready and announced.

If it's so sad, and you're looking for some way to approach this, why are you so adamantly dodging that question which was really just asked out of sheer curiosity -- that is, so I could go hunt down the post you were referring to in the old KODevs database. That's all I asked for really, but since you evidently don't want to divulge this sensitive information... ;_;
    Rocket and ilovemyko1 like this.

Banned Senior Member

the 2 server devs that he is working with is actually grobar and vincent. thats why you guys have been getting it wrong you keep saying grobar or vincent but its obviously they are working together to make the most professional server with the BEST possible experience for the players!
    Rocket likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    If it's so sad, and you're looking for some way to approach this, why are you so adamantly dodging that question which was really just asked out of sheer curiosity -- that is, so I could go hunt down the post you were referring to in the old KODevs database. That's all I asked for really, but since you evidently don't want to divulge this sensitive information... ;_;
    I'm kind of getting off on this speculation to be honest I'm intentionally dodging your question, yes. Am I on trial? Quak until proven duck

I'm kind of getting off on this speculation to be honest I'm intentionally dodging your question, yes. Am I on trial? Quak until proven duck
    Good then get off this forum while you're at it

Banned Senior Member

Quak until proven duck
    Lmao, hmu nigga been a long time.

That's great, because you're making yourself look like a fool by doing so. It was a simple enough question, which I asked because you quoted me as saying something that I honestly don't recall saying. I just wanted to verify that claim, but since you're unwilling to part with it, I can only assume you're either blatantly lying about it, or can't part with it for fear of basically telling them who you are (which should be quite obvious to most by now regardless ). Either way, you have a very different idea of a 'professional' server than I do, but good luck.

Banned Senior Member

Wow lol, lighten up. @rocket http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...st&showposts=1. - is this what misery looks like? Cheer up little guy <3

Banned Senior Member

Wow lol, lighten up. @rocket http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...st&showposts=1. - is this what misery looks like? Cheer up little guy <3
    Hmm, I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Hmm, I'm lost.
    He thinks we're all mad

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast