Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

New Professional Server Ideas

This is a discussion on New Professional Server Ideas within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm pretty sure already seen this panel hud....
Page: 9

i'm pretty sure already seen this panel hud.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

After reading all this, here's the way I see this. If you want people to quit bitching and questioning you, ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS.
    You should not be afraid to reveal who your devs, editors, GMs are or yourself either. If you want your server to go anywhere, you should really consider just saying who those people are. Saying you have "two good devs" isn't enough, especially in a community where people have been cheated a fair amount in PSKO (servers, money, w/e).

You can keep on hiding your team and details about the server and I'll tell you now... your server will fail no matter how well it's developed. A bad starting rep can kill your server before it starts.

Btw, idk why you lost respect or w/e for twostars... he is literally just asking you questions that you can answer instantly and you are straying away and/or refusing to do so.

This is PSKO, I see no reason that you can't reveal your team and details on what kind of server you're running (not software, but hardware wise) and by not doing so, you are being an enemy to yourself. I would say almost all english-speaking players are on this forum and if they see what is going on here... what do you think they are going to think? And making a new topic for this is not going to fix anything.

Some reiteration, but my 2 cents.

Banned Senior Member

Pretty sure it was mentioned in this topic that the panel skin and only the skin was partially ripped (not easy). Code is all ours aswell as a portion of the graphics. It was also mentioned that heroes wow has been given credit for the skin before this topic was made. I also provided credit to twisters and snoxd because without those two things I would never be able to create a ko server.

Bigduddle not sure how it's a shitty ass wow thene, looks pretty cool to me, bro. tell me more about how your upset about this. Tell me more about how that blue dragon on your server gfx was made from scratch for chillko. *eyeroll*

This is a private server. Not a game I coded by scratch. We are ALL guilty of using another person's work. Diffference is I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. And people who play on private servers are supporting the pirated private servers and all of their content by playing.
    Lastly I owe no answers to any questions as I did not create this topic to answer questions, simply asked for ideas. No one is being forced to play on this server, infect if you have no interest in playing I have no idea why you are on this topic.

Do you guys tell every girl you aren't interested in about how much your uninterested in her? So what's the difference? Don't let jealousy be the cause if your poor character, folks.

It's crazy how people pray for a man's downfall. People pray on another man's failure to substantiate their own personal issues. Sad world.

Reguardless of anyone's opinion on this thread, this project will continue to move forward and we will continue updating the community on our progress, reguardless of whether the haters like it or not.

/kfc

May he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Pretty sure it was mentioned in this topic that the panel skin and only the skin was partially ripped (not easy). Code is all ours aswell as a portion of the graphics. It was also mentioned that heroes wow has been given credit for the skin before this topic was made. I also provided credit to twisters and snoxd because without those two things I would never be able to create a ko server.

Bigduddle not sure how it's a shitty ass wow thene, looks pretty cool to me, bro. tell me more about how your upset about this. Tell me more about how that blue dragon on your server gfx was made from scratch for chillko. *eyeroll*

This is a private server. Not a game I coded by scratch. We are ALL guilty of using another person's work. Diffference is I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. And people who play on private servers are supporting the pirated private servers and all of their content by playing.
    Lastly I owe no answers to any questions as I did not create this topic to answer questions, simply asked for ideas. No one is being forced to play on this server, infect if you have no interest in playing I have no idea why you are on this topic.

Do you guys tell every girl you aren't interested in about how much your uninterested in her? So what's the difference? Don't let jealousy be the cause if your poor character, folks.

It's crazy how people pray for a man's downfall. People pray on another man's failure to substantiate their own personal issues. Sad world.

Reguardless of anyone's opinion on this thread, this project will continue to move forward and we will continue updating the community on our progress, reguardless of whether the haters like it or not.

/kfc

That has got to be the biggest paragraph of bullshit I've ever read.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    That has got to be the biggest paragraph of bullshit I've ever read.
    We live you too <3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

We live you too <3
    Can't even type.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Can't even type.

intentionally

/kfc

everyone knows you are Vincent who scammed hundreds of players with LegacyKO, so nobody will play your stupid server anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    everyone knows you are Vincent who scammed hundreds of players with LegacyKO, so nobody will play your stupid server anyway.
    Did he scam tho? He just left the server to die and players left. Sadly some of us also know why he always leaves..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Did he scam tho? He just left the server to die and players left. Sadly some of us also know why he always leaves..
    Sadly, we always join when he keep opening new server ;/

Banned Senior Member

Funny you guys blame Vincent. If I remember correctly Vincent restored over 400 players lost items from the tyon bug rollback, One by One. People still quit. If I remember correct the entire gamers4life legacyko topic was closed for no reason, which also contributed to server population dying, see here. LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

If I remember correctly on some other server, he didnt quit and say his house caught fire, rather, his house caught fire the day before server was supposed to launch. Even posted video proof, but what do I know.

but what do I know, I Don't jump on the hate band wagon lol

Funny you guys blame Vincent. If I remember correctly Vincent restored over 400 players lost items from the tyon bug rollback, One by One. People still quit. If I remember correct the entire gamers4life legacyko topic was closed for no reason, which also contributed to server population dying, see here. LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

If I remember correctly on some other server, he didnt quit and say his house caught fire, rather, his house caught fire the day before server was supposed to launch. Even posted video proof, but what do I know.

but what do I know, I Don't jump on the hate band wagon lol
    Smoke weed every day.. Get real job and stop stealing kid's lunch money that is just pathetic. Vincent (you) maybe restored alot of items and shortly after it server went down, why? i'd say just to gain few last bucks.

What did you code by yourself? care to share few pieces? 5 bucks it's based on panel from SNOXD.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Smoke weed every day.. Get real job and stop stealing kid's lunch money that is just pathetic. Vincent (you) maybe restored alot of items and shortly after it server went down, why? i'd say just to gain few last bucks.

What did you code by yourself? care to share few pieces? 5 bucks it's based on panel from SNOXD.
    I actually refunded quite a few people without any charge back. Haven't smoked weed in months, and even if I did, it's not a crime. Never stole lunch money, but please do tell me more about myself.

This thread is sooo funny!:P He is simply asking for suggestions for a new server his working on. No where in this topic have i seen him asking "can you all ask me who i am". Its work in progress and his asking for suggestion and so many people here is chopping his hands off with guessing they know who he is. Come with suggestions and at least i have faith in beeing able to play a good ko server again after looking for way to long! Soon there will probably be a new topic with all the info you all are looking for. Until then stay positive and come with good suggestions!^^ Respect to the maker of this topic for standing his ground and i hope this server will be good!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kukken View Post
    This thread is sooo funny!:P He is simply asking for suggestions for a new server his working on. No where in this topic have i seen him asking "can you all ask me who i am". Its work in progress and his asking for suggestion and so many people here is chopping his hands off with guessing they know who he is. Come with suggestions and at least i have faith in beeing able to play a good ko server again after looking for way to long! Soon there will probably be a new topic with all the info you all are looking for. Until then stay positive and come with good suggestions!^^ Respect to the maker of this topic for standing his ground and i hope this server will be good!

-_-

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast