Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[New Release] ChillKO

This is a discussion on [New Release] ChillKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmmm still down...
Page: 2

hmmmmm still down

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    hmmmmm still down
    yep, be up in a bit takes a while to get this dedi stuff worked out. Also makin a bit of changes so it be up in fews i suppose.

Banned Senior Member

OK guys, So the move to the new server was a complete failure. The administrators at the data center screwed something up causing what should take only a few hours to take a whole lot longer. We will bring up the old servers shortly while we figure out the next course of action.

I know you guys must be getting impatient, all we can say is hang in there. Once we sort out these initial hiccups we can make ChillKO one of the best private server out.

We will continue to take in ALL input that you guys give us. ALL of it. However, keep in mind that spamming us for ETA's and the like will get us no where. Try to be as helpful and courteous as you can. In the mean time, enjoy your time in-game and rest assured that we are working our butts off to get the ball rolling.

We will wait ricky boy <3.

PumpPumpSquirt.

Hey, Community

Sick here. Here is whats going on with our server. Donations we made a total of 152$USD(yes! and server was up only 3 days!). And well our Dedicated Computer is 204$USD a month. I paid out of my own personal money as of now. I am - 127$USD. The Dedicated Server needed a new Operating System (OS). So that cost ed me another 75$... I'm sorry for not keeping you all up to date myself on whats going on, as this is a very hard time for me with school in all.. I will not let this server die. We have a good amount of people already and servers only been up for three days..

I will keep you up to date on when server will be ready. Unfortunately I can not pinpoint the exact date/time but I will try my best. It will not be much longer.

Thank you Chill Ko Community,
    Sick

from the owner of the server

keep the eyes on forum for more updates!

Banned Senior Member

servers back up guys, sorry for the downtime.

Banned Senior Member

vote rewards are now added, we will keep updateing this overtime, going to add more weapons to it soon.

Banned Senior Member

bump bump need more people working on new updates everyday!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

This server really deserves more people. Up

keylogger inside client + active X control = full PC access/ control no ty bb. sorry

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    keylogger inside client + active X control = full PC access/ control no ty bb. sorry
    i dont want ot even say just how retarded you are, its cuz of our hack shield -_- it picks it up as viruses jesus christ, and the exe is 1299 vers. Common sense, obviously your new to private servers or some shit i dont know. Ask any1 who ever played private servers b4, 90% of private servers pick up as viruses, even USKO doe son certain virus scanners, we have other things to do besides hack some kid, thers no point in that shit it gets u no where.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    i dont want ot even say just how retarded you are, its cuz of our hack shield -_- it picks it up as viruses jesus christ, and the exe is 1299 vers. Common sense, obviously your new to private servers or some shit i dont know. Ask any1 who ever played private servers b4, 90% of private servers pick up as viruses, even USKO doe son certain virus scanners, we have other things to do besides hack some kid, thers no point in that shit it gets u no where.
    yeah ofc im retard, and ofc i have never been on PS^^, but im playing 2 years PS never seen this before, 38/40 virusscan result was keylogger, while other ps dont have that bad result, and hackshield protection never was detected as virus. maybe you packed, maybe not, but as Epox said on snoxd " shame to all who put keyloggers inside ". i wont allow some unknown to walking talking inside my PC.
    as i said on my first post, i have nothing against you, we dont know eachother( but you start insulted me ), just reject to play your server. GL with your server.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    yeah ofc im retard, and ofc i have never been on PS^^, but im playing 2 years PS never seen this before, 38/40 virusscan result was keylogger, while other ps dont have that bad result, and hackshield protection never was detected as virus. maybe you packed, maybe not, but as Epox said on snoxd " shame to all who put keyloggers inside ". i wont allow some unknown to walking talking inside my PC.
    as i said on my first post, i have nothing against you, we dont know eachother( but you start insulted me ), just reject to play your server. GL with your server.

I took the liberty of downloading the ChillKO client (Even thought I have no intentions of playing chillko what so ever).
    For the sake of the knight online psko playing community I scanned all executable files that came with the client, some viruses were detected but none of them are actually harmful.
    The only reason why most anti viruses detects viruses in these files is because anti viruses these days are too sensetive.
    When it comes to the KnightOnline.exe, it only detects as a virus because it has been poorly edited. (lack of time perhaps?)

I think it's safe to say that ChillKO holds no viruses at the moment, but you should always scan every new patch that you download via the launcher if you do not trust the people that are hosting the private server which you play.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    I took the liberty of downloading the ChillKO client (Even thought I have no intentions of playing chillko what so ever).
    For the sake of the knight online psko playing community I scanned all executable files that came with the client, some viruses were detected but none of them are actually harmful.
    The only reason why most anti viruses detects viruses in these files is because anti viruses these days are too sensetive.
    When it comes to the KnightOnline.exe, it only detects as a virus because it has been poorly edited. (lack of time perhaps?)

I think it's safe to say that ChillKO holds no viruses at the moment, but you should always scan every new patch that you download via the launcher if you do not trust the people that are hosting the private server which you play.
    ty u seem to be someone with some intelligance.. that other guy i have no idea why he saying those such things, beside sim well known on private servers... along with all of the other staff.

guys this server is great. yea its failed like once or twice but thats becuz the original owner walked out... our staff is 100x better then the original and they r working 24/7 to fix everything up in the server. This isnt the old chillko its a new and improved chillko. you guys should come and try it... its really fun

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast