Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[New Release] ChillKO

This is a discussion on [New Release] ChillKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Logging in this server now, few friends of mine play here so I decided to come try it out. Btw, ...
Page: 3

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Logging in this server now, few friends of mine play here so I decided to come try it out.
    Btw, what's up with the obfuscated dll's? I know it's part of the hack shield, was it made to help conceal the files from most A/V's?

Love this server.. =)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kgllegend View Post
    Logging in this server now, few friends of mine play here so I decided to come try it out.
    Btw, what's up with the obfuscated dll's? I know it's part of the hack shield, was it made to help conceal the files from most A/V's?
    uhhhhh honeslty dont know mate, hence i wasnt the one made the hackshield lol id have to ask teh main owner sick he would know i'll edit post an tell u soon as hes back

Banned Senior Member

Valk will be added in game soon to drop from bosses, we'll update you on when and how that is going to be set up, and before some of you ask no they will not be non-stat requirement. Server needs more people, promise you the PK is good from what weve been seeing, and will be even more awesome whenh lot more people come. We will always keep dedi for the server, and there is zero lags. You guys needa try it out, or at least check our forums etc, i know sometimes theres low populationg on but server hasnt been out that long, and it will grow i can gaurntee this over time, everything is balanced, donators are not OP, there isnt that crazy darkness shit in PUS, and everything in PUS drops in game or if it doenst it will be soon, and we do weekly events etc, u can check more info on forum, everything we do is scheduald, aka maints, and we always updateing each week, or at least try to have a update or a fix on something, usually multiple fixes or add-ons. We knocked out our biggest bug which was tower's in CZ they are working like a charm now, and any other bugs (really not that many or they even not that bad) will be fixed very fast, as i stated no first post, our main priority is to keep players happy and stop bugs, and we are makeing poll's on forum to see what the public wants, it's always the publics decision usually on new things if we dont know rather they would like it or not so we are always asking. Yes i posted a damn lot but i wanted to post all this lol and i can promise you, you will see some things in the near future that many other servers does not hold.

Banned Senior Member

drop list updated and pics added, and valks will be dropping in game by today or tomorrow which will be giving 5-10 ac more than fallen pieces, and should be farmable in CZ most likely, thats our goal to keep CZ as active as possible.

Also, 1 v 1 event takeing place tomorrow http://forums.chillko.net/index.php?showtopic=400

Bump, come try this server guys !!

ima give this server a try

Banned Senior Member

pics from vs event the other day

Imageshack - 201010312417.jpg

Imageshack - 2010103121117.jpg

Working on a new vid for server, almost done, valks are now also released and dropping in bowl off Uniqe monster mobs, more information about that on our forums. They are currently visual bugged, but we are releasing a client patch shortly to fix that. They give slightly higher AC than the vote-reward armor (fallen) and do require stats. That is one of our goals to make server as balanced as possible for non donors and donors. I assure you, donators are no where near OP on this server.

Banned Senior Member

up up up many new things coming to server in near future

Look that Guys and come play with us ! Chill Ko rocks !

-----Releasing Very Soon-----

Hell-Scream - Ac Will Be fixed. (please hold off on the posts we are very aware of this issue and it will be fixed)

Mage Blink - Human (will be fixed very soon human mages hang in there. Once again we are aware of this issue)

Tower Damage - Damage will be lowered (so it will be just right.. who knows with the right amount of priest you just might stand a chance)

Valkyrie Armor - We are aware of rogue valkyrie having few bugs, that will be fixed asap so stop makeing posts on this when we already are aware of this issue.

Small Bug's - We are aware of a few small bugs they will be fixed ASAP.

Launcher Auto Patching - Launcher will be auto-patch very soon so you wont have to manually download the patches (even tho this is not a big issue currently)

Prime-Evil Weapons Dropping/Darkness Weapon's in PUS - This is coming very shortly, we are not 100% of where the prime-evil weapons will drop yet, but the Darkness Weapon's will be editted to not be overpowered, we'll make sure of this.

Stun Rate Lowered - Getting lot of complaints lately that stun rate is to high, we will lower that shortly.

Combo - Getting some complaints also that combo is wierd, we will update it and make it better.

Updates on Warder/Keeper - Health will be upped for a more longer/fun war, they will drop a few items, and NP's will be upped on them.

Mob's Health Adjusted - Some mobs health will be lowered.

Panel Updates - More cool things on panel.

Spawn Rate in Eslant - The spawn rate of all mobs will be changed and updated in Eslant.

Tp Gate Prices Lowered - Some people dislike the Tp Gate prices so we'll lower them soon.

-------------------

-----CZ-----

New monsters will be added and will spawn around the clock.

-----Custom Bosses in CZ-----

- Will drop uniqe jewelry such as Howling Rooster (+3), Minotaur's Earring (+3), Lillimies Enticement (+3), Lich King's Pride (+3)

- Will drop Bahamut armor (will have same stats as valk. just figured would be nice to change up the style for others who like a variety)

--------------------

-----Future Updates-----

We plan to raise LVL cap to 83 which means:

- New Level 83 skills (Custom! Not too much not to little. basically what ever each class is lacking in. at 83 your master skill might just save ur life!)

- You will now start out at lvl 59, XP will be very easy to lvl 83, if you do not want to lvl up to 83 and go cz, you can stay 59 and stay DCZ. We are not 100% sure when we will raise the Cap to 83 and open DCZ, most likely a while down the road not soon.

- New zones (we haven't yet decided how we will do these or what will drop in them)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blower View Post
    Look that Guys and come play with us ! Chill Ko rocks !

-----Releasing Very Soon-----

Hell-Scream - Ac Will Be fixed. (please hold off on the posts we are very aware of this issue and it will be fixed)

Mage Blink - Human (will be fixed very soon human mages hang in there. Once again we are aware of this issue)

Tower Damage - Damage will be lowered (so it will be just right.. who knows with the right amount of priest you just might stand a chance)

Valkyrie Armor - We are aware of rogue valkyrie having few bugs, that will be fixed asap so stop makeing posts on this when we already are aware of this issue.

Small Bug's - We are aware of a few small bugs they will be fixed ASAP.

Launcher Auto Patching - Launcher will be auto-patch very soon so you wont have to manually download the patches (even tho this is not a big issue currently)

Prime-Evil Weapons Dropping/Darkness Weapon's in PUS - This is coming very shortly, we are not 100% of where the prime-evil weapons will drop yet, but the Darkness Weapon's will be editted to not be overpowered, we'll make sure of this.

Stun Rate Lowered - Getting lot of complaints lately that stun rate is to high, we will lower that shortly.

Combo - Getting some complaints also that combo is wierd, we will update it and make it better.

Updates on Warder/Keeper - Health will be upped for a more longer/fun war, they will drop a few items, and NP's will be upped on them.

Mob's Health Adjusted - Some mobs health will be lowered.

Panel Updates - More cool things on panel.

Spawn Rate in Eslant - The spawn rate of all mobs will be changed and updated in Eslant.

Tp Gate Prices Lowered - Some people dislike the Tp Gate prices so we'll lower them soon.

-------------------

-----CZ-----

New monsters will be added and will spawn around the clock.

-----Custom Bosses in CZ-----

- Will drop uniqe jewelry such as Howling Rooster (+3), Minotaur's Earring (+3), Lillimies Enticement (+3), Lich King's Pride (+3)

- Will drop Bahamut armor (will have same stats as valk. just figured would be nice to change up the style for others who like a variety)

--------------------

-----Future Updates-----

We plan to raise LVL cap to 83 which means:

- New Level 83 skills (Custom! Not too much not to little. basically what ever each class is lacking in. at 83 your master skill might just save ur life!)

- You will now start out at lvl 59, XP will be very easy to lvl 83, if you do not want to lvl up to 83 and go cz, you can stay 59 and stay DCZ. We are not 100% sure when we will raise the Cap to 83 and open DCZ, most likely a while down the road not soon.

- New zones (we haven't yet decided how we will do these or what will drop in them)
    ty for posting this bro, saved me time

BUMP for the server. More and more and more players coming everyday !

Banned Senior Member

10-15-10 updates

In-Game Updates

- Styx cool-down increased.

- arrow-shower damage decreased.

- Mage stun rate lowered.

- Frostbite ice rate upped.

- blizzard ice rate upped.

- new items added to database. (not yet dropping will soon.)

- Warder's/keeper health upped for a better/longer war. This upcoming week we will be adding some drops to them as in Howling Rooster +3, Minotaurs Earring +3, Lillimies Enticment +3, Lich King's pride +3 and a Mirror and Fork, those are not yet added but should be in the upcoming week.

- Worms replaced by Halloween pumpkins in Moradon to go along with a Halloween theme, we will be adding more things for Halloween soon most likely. They drop Halloween sticks and transformation scrolls, the pumpkins will be removed after Halloween is over.

- Mob's health adjusted

- Some small bug's and issues fixed.

There will be many more updates in the upcomeing week, and possibly over this weekend so stay tuned!

Forum Updates:

-Money system added

Here is how it works. For each post you make you receive a certain amount of money. This money allows you to buy things off of the ChillKO Shop, located beneath the forum banner. As of right now there are only 2 things to buy but over time we will be adding a lot more. Especially with regards to in-game items. Our hope is to have it so that a lot of the things you can vote for you can buy by posting as well.

There is also a bank system attached to this. Simply set the amount that you wish to put into the bank, and it will be put there. Money placed in the bank collects interest everyday. Meaning if you put 1000$ in today, you will have 1010$ tomorrow. ( Rate is 1%).

Once you purchase an item from the Shop you must also ACTIVATE it. You do this by clicking "My Inventory" under the ChillKO Shop. Once you activate it it will send me a PM. You can not fake this PM so please do not even try. Once we receive this PM, we will personally send you instructions telling you when you will receive your item, or request.

-Reputation System added

You can now also give +1 Rep and -1 Rep. You do this by heading towards the left of your post and clicking the +1 or -1. Simply give a short reason why you are giving the person rep or taking it away and it will update to reflect that new persons reputation. In the future I might expand this so that users with high reputations can receive awards and such.

Please use these two systems carefully. That is to say, I don't want to see cases where people are giving bad reputations to people over little things. Also, the money system is here to encourage posting activity. But please do not post spam, or other wise do not create spam from small post's that contribute nothing to the conversation.

Also, there where some small updates done to the forums such as the shout box now automatically turns links like this:m.getjar.com to this: [link]. It also underwent a small graphical change.

do clans care alot about np bc i dun wanna come to this server and just run solo bc im not super geard and hve the most nps :P

n btw whats vent info :P
    Last edited by NickSigs; 10-16-2010 at 08:57 PM.

active GM's (near 24/7 support)
    no third -party tool use, if any sneak int hey will be banned instantly.
    NO OVER POWERED DONATORS
    no bugs at all (if any they will be fixed within no time that is our main focus bugs/hacks)
    auto updateing NP symbols (dont even need to restart server)
    no corruption
    game
    balanced classes

all the bold stuff is a lie ive played it the donaters are over poerd and that stuf

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast