Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[New Release] ChillKO

This is a discussion on [New Release] ChillKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Snoxd active GM's (near 24/7 support) no third -party tool use, if any sneak int hey will ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    active GM's (near 24/7 support)
    no third -party tool use, if any sneak int hey will be banned instantly.
    NO OVER POWERED DONATORS
    no bugs at all (if any they will be fixed within no time that is our main focus bugs/hacks)
    auto updateing NP symbols (dont even need to restart server)
    no corruption
    game
    balanced classes

all the bold stuff is a lie ive played it the donaters are over poerd and that stuf
    You sir are should keep your comments to your self, donators being OP? everything in PUS drops get some sense bra, farm a day or 2 and youve got most the things in PUS, your trying to make a good server look bad and thast stupid take your useless comments and get off of my thread, ive saw you ditching other servers to, just dont comment at all if got nothing good to say. Please explain to me how everything you listed is a ''lie'' you gave no detail what so ever, and imo your looking only to start trouble. theres 2 bugs MAX human blink not working which is fixed very soon and hellscream AC which is PUS armor but its no where near op -.- only gives a lil more AC than valk which drops. 24/7 support? bro im on majoirty of the day, and we have 4 admins an 3-4 mods your silly to say such a thing. Classes not being balanced, another lie ? No corruption HOW is this a lie lol, that really ticks me off people saying such bull crap. Symbols do update every 12-24 hours so thats a lie to. YOU rarely will see a third party tool guy .. if they do sneak in there banned almost instantly so how is that a lie lol, sorry if i sound like a total cock but youve just came on my post saying bunch of crap.

As for you nicks, not that i know of no i dont think clans care much about NP's
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-17-2010 at 10:37 AM.

ok i played it and i seen that i never see a gm on and ive seen hackers in it and if i tryed to post them they woulednt do anything about it so thats not a good thing iv posted about bugs and theive never got fixed like how your hell blade combo in your server sucks so dose the server if your going to make a farm server make it farm if your going to make a pk server make a pk server but if you make both thats when all the problems come like theirs to mutch pk and theirs ppl that will help you but theirs stuck up snoby gms that dont help you so you tell me if i made it clear to you or not

Server got Gm active, [GM]Studio is on every time. Lots of bugs have been fixed since the begining. Last updates fix hell blade combo and lots of stuff. Gm Team is trying to make updates like armors, uniques, weapon and new zone to let players have lots of things to do. They are fixing bugs in the same time.
    So they have a lot of job to do, and btw the hackers and banned very fast trust me . I haven't seen a cheater wich have been found more then 30min online after that.

Just keep in touch with all updates wich have been made and wich ones will be done .

UP for ChillKo.

ok i played it and i seen that i never see a gm on and ive seen hackers in it and if i tryed to post them they woulednt do anything about it so thats not a good thing iv posted about bugs and theive never got fixed like how your hell blade combo in your server sucks so dose the server if your going to make a farm server make it farm if your going to make a pk server make a pk server but if you make both thats when all the problems come like theirs to mutch pk and theirs ppl that will help you but theirs stuck up snoby gms that dont help you so you tell me if i made it clear to you or not

Bro, don't lie. You can vote for fallen wich is like 10 ac less than mystic (Donation only) per piece and about 20 than hell scream (Even higher priced)
    Ask people like haunted wich have won VS events to get their items and be in the top rankings.
    Oh and by the way to show how fair the VS event was, people were required to use raptors and shell sets wich drop in moradon.

Banned Senior Member

ur so full of crap, and tired of your comments already. Combo has been fixed almost nearly 2 weeks now. rest of things you say are so stupid, ur just one fo these people that obviously seem jealous from the looks of it.. dunno what your probelm is but your totally wrong on every post you make. Stop posting on my thread if your going to post nothing but garbage and bs.

Every1 else that leaves good comments are much appreciated, more updates coming sometime this week.

well your in that mynameis clan and their all nubs

bump for chillko!

Dead KO you mean?
    Yes, it's dead.

Sheer4Cold

well , server is down ?

bump for chillko!

YEAH SERVER IS DOWN, NO NEED TO BUMP IT, PIDGE
    caps*

Banned Senior Member

I'm really sorry for bumping this topic after this long of time but this is important, does anyone have a DL link for the ChillKO client or do they have it on a harddrive or anything? I really need the client as we plan to bring ChillKO back better than before but we lost our files due to some things I will not discuss. So please if anyone has the client give me a link to the DL and you will be much appreciated!

Sorry again for bumping this topic but I figured I might as well if we're going to bring the serv back if we get the files.

L0rd_T3ddy returns!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Alex's in? BRAP BRAP BITCHES !

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Alex's in? BRAP BRAP BITCHES !
    my high has suddenly disappeared..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast