Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 322

[New Release] Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on [New Release] Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Elrohir Im sure knight onlines PK system has been thorougly tested and needs no attention the in ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Im sure knight onlines PK system has been thorougly tested and needs no attention the in beta. How about you start being usefull and test every dupe/hack/whatever you know and prepare for the launch by testing drop rates on burning skeles/Dms/etc
    Exactly. That's what we need to test. Noone will test such things, but when the server goes official they will be on rage mode spamming us with "Hey wtf, droprate is low!!1! Pls increase it pls pls!"making us less time to support players.

    As for using hacks, as long as you will inform us about it and don't abuse hacker power, you are free to test everything.

    You can basicly test everything. Client, drops, monster names, monster drops, wrong drops, wrong item sales in wrong NPC's, wrong prices set in server/client, wrong skill names or damages, unusable skills, wrong notice messages and wrong timing, war/dungeon related bugs, etc. Anything you can think about.

  2. #152
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Exactly. That's what we need to test. Noone will test such things, but when the server goes official they will be on rage mode spamming us with "Hey wtf, droprate is low!!1! Pls increase it pls pls!"making us less time to support players.

    As for using hacks, as long as you will inform us about it and don't abuse hacker power, you are free to test everything.

    You can basicly test everything. Client, drops, monster names, monster drops, wrong drops, wrong item sales in wrong NPC's, wrong prices set in server/client, wrong skill names or damages, unusable skills, wrong notice messages and wrong timing, war/dungeon related bugs, etc. Anything you can think about.
    maybe increase staff skill ?=P i was hitting 200 with ice/light and arrow shower hack is working and for some resson is to easy to cancel heals/dbuffs

  3. #153
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

    thats the message I get whenever I try to dl ur client from megaupload
    I will be uploading our client to mirrors soon. Until then, you can download our client directly from KI dedicated server with 1000 MBPS upload speed. You will download it at maximum speed. (Only 5 connections will be made when you want to use a Download Accelerator to prevent abusing.)

    ftp://www.knight-imperia.com/patch/

    Simply download the client. You can also use this link for manual patching.

  4. #154
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    maybe increase staff skill ?=P i was hitting 200 with ice/light and arrow shower hack is working and for some resson is to easy to cancel heals/dbuffs
    Since it is Open Beta it is pretty easy to exp to level 50 and start koxping. Once we go live on official we will make sure these cheaters will get banned as soon as possible.

    We are also thinking about changing the level requirement of arrow shower.

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Since it is Open Beta it is pretty easy to exp to level 50 and start koxping. Once we go live on official we will make sure these cheaters will get banned as soon as possible.

    We are also thinking about changing the level requirement of arrow shower.
    or just remove archer class completely? no one gonna be archers anyway. so worthless without combo

  6. #156
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    or just remove archer class completely? no one gonna be archers anyway. so worthless without combo

    There was a finnish archer clan before the wipe on KI, they did great and had monthly dragon's and shit. So no, i wouldn't say that remove it should be any option.

    Regards,
    BryanMills.

  7. #157
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    or just remove archer class completely? no one gonna be archers anyway. so worthless without combo
    u crazy, yea lets remove classes cus they are boring.........
    u might think some1 likes being archer and enjoy the challenge?
    stupidest idea I have ever heard some1 say in a priv server topic.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    u crazy, yea lets remove classes cus they are boring.........
    u might think some1 likes being archer and enjoy the challenge?
    stupidest idea I have ever heard some1 say in a priv server topic.
    actually i am providing a solution to reduce koxper in a private server.

    instead of disable everything possible for a class, why not just remove it completely?

  9. #159
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    or just remove archer class completely? no one gonna be archers anyway. so worthless without combo
    Kooma a.k.a CrackeD a.k.a drunken finnish gaychoir have archers in clan propably tho they will be more melee based clan this time.. but still, archer is a good class but after archer combo was introduced no1 wants to play without it :/

  10. #160
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Kooma a.k.a CrackeD a.k.a drunken finnish gaychoir have archers in clan propably tho they will be more melee based clan this time.. but still, archer is a good class but after archer combo was introduced no1 wants to play without it :/
    nor b4 xD archer without combo sucks ... the dmg+speed isnt worth using

  11. #161
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    nor b4 xD archer without combo sucks ... the dmg+speed isnt worth using
    actually i used to play archer in usko when there was no combo but i quit archer after combo came archer is fun class if u can play it and find the fun of it, sadly ppl who play warrior + sin play archer like warrior so they find it boring..

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    actually i am providing a solution to reduce koxper in a private server.
    How about actuelly fixing and preventing it?

    After what? A year? Aristona still have porlbems with people cheating? That's quite sad.

  13. #163
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Is the lvl cap lvl 70?? Is that the kind of things you were talking about when you said new patches and new stuff?? Like lvl will be raised after a month and so on?

  14. #164
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    How about actuelly fixing and preventing it?

    After what? A year? Aristona still have porlbems with people cheating? That's quite sad.

    and i thought PS are even more secure than the official server 0_o

  15. #165
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    and i thought PS are even more secure than the official server 0_o
    part of that is true.. PS dont get as much ppl trying to find bugs and hacks beacuse its not worth it lol.. in usko u can make alot $$$ by using cheats but some privates have very good security aswell

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    08-18-2012, 05:51 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    06-12-2012, 07:16 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-11-2011, 06:03 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-31-2011, 05:03 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    10-21-2010, 12:59 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    10-09-2010, 01:58 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
  9. Hits: 1
    10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    10-05-2010, 06:50 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    10-02-2010, 12:46 PM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:52 PM
  13. Hits: 2
    09-29-2010, 07:59 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    09-28-2010, 02:57 PM
  15. Hits: 1
    09-28-2010, 10:36 AM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-27-2010, 08:18 AM
  17. Hits: 7
    09-25-2010, 08:12 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    09-23-2010, 11:05 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    09-23-2010, 08:53 AM
  20. Hits: 2
    09-22-2010, 01:48 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    09-20-2010, 07:46 AM
  22. Hits: 1
    09-17-2010, 05:59 PM
  23. Hits: 1
    09-17-2010, 05:07 PM
  24. Hits: 1
    09-17-2010, 02:37 PM
  25. Hits: 1
    09-17-2010, 12:23 PM
  26. Hits: 1
    09-17-2010, 04:35 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
  28. Hits: 1
    09-16-2010, 06:56 PM
  29. Hits: 1
    09-16-2010, 09:52 AM
  30. Hits: 17
    09-14-2010, 04:46 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    09-10-2010, 09:25 AM
  32. Hits: 32
    09-09-2010, 08:07 AM
  33. Hits: 17
    09-09-2010, 06:19 AM
  34. Hits: 1
    09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
  35. Hits: 2
    09-09-2010, 02:28 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 05:53 PM
  37. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 01:06 PM
  39. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 12:47 PM
  40. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 10:59 AM
  41. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
  42. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 06:38 AM
  43. Hits: 1
    09-08-2010, 06:04 AM
  44. Hits: 1
    09-05-2010, 08:41 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    09-05-2010, 06:11 AM
  46. Hits: 1
    09-04-2010, 12:18 PM
  47. Hits: 1
    09-04-2010, 06:42 AM
  48. Hits: 1
    09-03-2010, 09:13 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    09-03-2010, 06:15 AM
  50. Hits: 2
    09-02-2010, 09:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •