Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 92

[New Release]Mykor

This is a discussion on [New Release]Mykor within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i quited already. I just dont want to some new poeple make mistake like me and waste time on ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    lol i quited already.
    I just dont want to some new poeple make mistake like me and waste time on this fucking server right ? its this server's topic, im allowed to say what i feel about server, how admin act ec.

    And also mortal, you did delete my topic about "bach" you fucking liar. ( or when u banned me on forums, my topic also were deleted idk)

    if there is no topic even w/e i say to u bach is koxping, so check ur ultra cool 99% done anticheat and tell me if he is or he is not koxping pls.. i beg you yes or no ?

  2. #77
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    lol i quited already.
    I just dont want to some new poeple make mistake like me and waste time on this fucking server right ? its this server's topic, im allowed to say what i feel about server, how admin act ec.

    And also mortal, you did delete my topic about "bach" you fucking liar. ( or when u banned me on forums, my topic also were deleted idk)

    if there is no topic even w/e i say to u bach is koxping, so check ur ultra cool 99% done anticheat and tell me if he is or he is not koxping pls.. i beg you yes or no ?
    1. seriosly what the heck is wrong with your english? is it only that your 'turkish' brains are close to chicken ones? if you return page or two , you can very well see I told ' you can flame the server here aslong as you want '. if it is too hard to understand , google - free translator - english to turkish. regards,

    2. I didnt delete it, I just checked ' cheaters' as you told, and only post by justtry and one other.

    3. nothing to check , all saying he is clean , and who I should believe? one mad turkish kid or 14 fair and honest players? , hmm wont be hard choice.

    regards

  3. #78
    Senior Member AssKicker47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mykor View Post
    1. seriosly what the heck is wrong with your english? is it only that your 'turkish' brains are close to chicken ones? if you return page or two , you can very well see I told ' you can flame the server here aslong as you want '. if it is too hard to understand , google - free translator - english to turkish. regards,

    2. I didnt delete it, I just checked ' cheaters' as you told, and only post by justtry and one other.

    3. nothing to check , all saying he is clean , and who I should believe? one mad turkish kid or 14 fair and honest players? , hmm wont be hard choice.

    regards

    Lawl
    The admin is a racist
    Mortal its ur attitude
    and your antihack sucks
    lol if i will hack , i will just call 10 friends
    and they will say you i dont hack
    and u will believe me
    you /fail once again with ur halfdead little kiddie who nuckle ur boobies everytime

  4. #79
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I didnt said you dont allow me to flame here, i was replying to guy who said i should leave nd dont post, so no mortal it wasnt reply to you you big racist fuck, also im not from turkey, nor realated or shit, btw in few min i will add video how your "legit" player koxp, i hope everyone see how mind fucked you are. and yeah, your english is low, Your are not center of world, but for sure your biggest retard i ever meet in internet.


    also i used mykohack on my alt, it worked pretty good, why im not banned ? why you didnt catch me ;o ? oww i guess you CAN NOT CATCH cheaters ow ow gogog do boss event mayby you will have 15 ppl online on that time

  5. #80
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default


    3. nothing to check , all saying he is clean , and who I should believe? one mad turkish kid or 14 fair and honest players? , hmm wont be hard choice.

    regards
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRw6VFz81xg]YouTube - bach[/ame] gogo tell me another lie, like his z+skill, and i u se wrong map, so i see him wallhack

    im waiting

  6. #81
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    YouTube - bach gogo tell me another lie, like his z+skill, and i u se wrong map, so i see him wallhack

    im waiting
    I can see now, he has KOXP. but you should've post this and tell us there is one. and not keep it on your own. I didnt see any of your post in cheaters and I definetly didnt delete it, don't know if you ever had one or not. But not deleted by me. so stop the crap about it. - he is banned now anyway.

  7. #82
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    i did post lol. ur liar. im done. bb

  8. #83
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    - Server is going on LONG maintance

    ../closed for now.

  9. #84
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Why dont you make a lvl 62/70 cap pk server? Would be mad fun... +8/+0's... Theres way too many myko servers, phuck them^^

  10. #85
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Why dont you make a lvl 62/70 cap pk server? Would be mad fun... +8/+0's... Theres way too many myko servers, phuck them^^
    Probably could be an option. I have a couple of ideas for it if i get enough support for that style. But we still fix some mainly (event types ) then we may concider the type of it more.
    Last edited by Mykor; 09-22-2010 at 12:42 PM.

  11. #86
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mykor View Post
    Probably could be an option. I have a couple of ideas for it if i get enough support for that style. But we still fix some mainly (event types ) then we may concider the type of it more.
    Well every1 who played Rhea would agree me it was an awesome server (62cap) :P Been looking for a server like that since it closed.

  12. #87
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Well every1 who played Rhea would agree me it was an awesome server (62cap) :P Been looking for a server like that since it closed.
    Making server with (62 or 65 max level ) With forgotten temple & basic war types etc. wont be a problem at all either security , I just need be sure, I get some people to play there ( don't care if its 15 or 20) aslong there is some to start. I do have people waiting my server anytime I open. But some extra wouldn't harm.

  13. #88
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Well every1 who played Rhea would agree me it was an awesome server (62cap) :P Been looking for a server like that since it closed.
    OldschoolKO will have lvl62 cap with original myko rates

  14. #89
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    OldschoolKO will have lvl62 cap with original myko rates
    Thats too hard for me, i dont want to farm that much^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykor View Post
    Making server with (62 or 65 max level ) With forgotten temple & basic war types etc. wont be a problem at all either security , I just need be sure, I get some people to play there ( don't care if its 15 or 20) aslong there is some to start. I do have people waiting my server anytime I open. But some extra wouldn't harm.
    Well lemme know if you decide to make one^^

  15. #90
    Mykor
    Guest

    Default

    I will

    - will work for the event stuff for first, the type of server can be discussed later, you agree?;p

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 55
    09-09-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    09-09-2010, 10:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •