New Server Pasako Opening

This is a discussion on New Server Pasako Opening within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pasa KO (Today at 20.00 will be opened) Hello friends. As I stated previously mentioned short-cut matter of detail I ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb New Server Pasako Opening

Pasa KO (Today at 20.00 will be opened)

Hello friends.

As I stated previously mentioned short-cut matter of detail I enter my future.

Established primarily for the purpose of our servers decided to come back to the legendary PasaKO'nun.

To tell you all along, we're not the founders of PasaKO'nun. But;
    Ensure the return of PasaKO'nun, we long for everyone and relive that pleasure associated with the principle of quality management and service is our dream to put forth a server.

And now too close to realize this dream ...

A lengthy process of research and study, in line with the principles and the server was prepared PasaKO'nun DBS.

Piana, such as the WB features everyone wants, and the Colony Zone maplarıda BRETH there.

Custom written.

DB tested and found no deficit.

Myko dropped anymore individually tested and adapted to become the most closely.

Percentages and EXP oranlarıda Upgrade DB original Myko uyarlanılmaya tried to become the closest.

Came Server Principles

1 - we long and eagerly expected to make a Myko server.
    2 - Edit tasarlamayıp character in the game to ensure the protection of justice.
    3 - Players as a customer but as a friendly welcome.
    4 - Continuous and create a pleasant environment in PK.
    5 - Respect and Trust.
    6 - We offer a quality service as much as the players.
    7 - Game time to develop.
    8 - Offline GM to minimize the problem.
    9 - Eventlar edit.
    10 - Players on server deal with the problems and suggestions.

Of course, everything is a database type, domain taking, the server takes, promotion does not stop writing.

Need to do now some self-criticism;

1 - First thing to be in the forefront, our PasaKO'nun olmayışımızdır real founders. This is a very critical issue that we will be normal. May occur because a serious lack of confidence. Of course, we lack confidence, and both Quality Our service is required after installing the server and give players a lack of trust is very important to destroy. If the Trust is not on the server.

2 - All of this within the framework of the preparation, as you might guess, we followed the installation process and the promos have read many servers. We needed time to find the players exactly what they wanted and now we know what they want. We are here to realize PasaKO'yu.

3 - Commitment, perhaps due to a lack of trust may not be taken into account. Normal. But our goal really is to written text, for identification.

Technical information to the muscles relaxed and BRETH Maplarda PIANA;

Lycan up to +30', Smilodon, and zombies can muscle Dk. When your muscles tensing both Goblin Set LvL You can both go and goblins.

Then +30' from the Beast, Blood Sugar, Baron Or it is better to cut Cardinal.

This we have said, can muscle up to +35' places. If we did Setimizide Goblin E +45 muscle up Deruya Then pass me by.

Now I want to disconnect the serial also ready to move +45' Apost'a Apost'a Cleaver Before moving your hand, you do Bardish advised.

You still are unable to Apost Series; So I turned to Deruya Ye Kasmalıyız +50 and +50 +60' a muscle up after she also Apost.

+60' From the Apost Then, Harpy, Troll Harpy Or Revan, can muscle in places like Troll warior. Or may be the Giant Golem Stone Golem.

Up to 70 Apost, Harpy, Raven Harpy, Troll Warrior, Giant Golem Stone Golem Or Serial Kasıyorsanız There are more as you can muscle out which of the slots.

CHARACTER OF THE FIRST 70 LEVEL $ 250 will be awarded. (Human and Karus)

---------------------------

So much from us. Everything is in your hands.

Here's IP address

Half an hour before the opening will be shared.

Please block Google Translate in Turkey.

Banned for scamming.

wow haahaha thats alot of translation, acctually at the beginning i thought it was a normal guy writing in english, pretty good vocabulary but then some turkish words were involved, so hell no,bb go advertise somewhere else!

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yeshiro View Post
    CHARACTER OF THE FIRST 70 LEVEL $ 250 will be awarded. (Human and Karus)
    i'm pretty sure you will just open ur own char on both sides and exp him slowly but faster then the others to avoid paying 500$ lol.

Banned for scamming.

i didnt get that part lol, offline gm, how do that minimize the problems?xD

Quote Originally Posted by GRgiorgos View Post

He probably means that there won't be any GM's so there won't be any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by GRgiorgos View Post

I think it's pretty obvious... oh wait nvm.

I have no clue.