hi this is a complain and a warning about,PVPFARM, OLDSTYLEKO, AND NOW NRE YOURKO

This is a discussion on hi this is a complain and a warning about,PVPFARM, OLDSTYLEKO, AND NOW NRE YOURKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this server is totally a shiet same as the folowing servers adonis empire pvpfarm OldstyleKO all dead servers, this guy ...
Page: 1

Default hi this is a complain and a warning about,PVPFARM, OLDSTYLEKO, AND NOW NRE YOURKO

this server is totally a shiet same as the folowing servers

adonis empire
    pvpfarm
    OldstyleKO

all dead servers, this guy always do the same open a server, and then in 3 weeks he takes it down and open a new one, he wanna fool us, wanna see us the stupid face, but guys this time, don't fall into the trap all those servers has the same PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAME NAMES, SAME EMAILS, THEY SAY "IT'S A COMPANY" lol I have never seen a paypal company inside paypal lol, stop with stupidity and cheating on people,once this punks take the money from paypal they will close server and will send all to hell, I have the fraps here:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

there u have the PAYPAL account name, check pvpfarm, and OldstyleKO is the same paypal name, same billing adress and same PAYPAL email this punks are now facing more than 11 charge backs on paypal that they r gonna lose, I am calling paypal and they told me all the money will have already taken from this account, and they will give the mioney back to us, so please, DON'T FALL INTO THIS FAGOOTS'S TRAP THE 90% players here are turks, let turks to be fooled not you "Tual Billisin" is a guy and gay the admin of all those servers, who wanna take people's money for free then close server, is not a company THAT'S PURE BULLSHIET!!!.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/frap2.jpg/

this guy said that lol part of this lame staff, zzzzzz

PD: look for that name on facebook, and you are gonna see turks with the same name, so it's not a company is a guy's name.

ty.

xfactor.
    Last edited by wade13; 07-31-2011 at 03:44 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    08-01-2011, 06:03 AM