Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new servers run by inexperienced GMs

This is a discussion on new servers run by inexperienced GMs within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rafael2008 person creates a lot of fun for your servers. and another creation by using the server ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by rafael2008 View Post
    person creates a lot of fun for your servers. and another creation by using the server know that more that your topic is very useless and many people will claim it for what I think about this topic and each want to create your server as admin and have many who do not know now more hacking on the server future will turn a professional and I bet you'll play it on the server.
    i think i understand...

apparently you think you know me , sorry if i havnt created a *name* for myself on ko4life? regardless, everyone is subject to her/her own opinion...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

guys.... now you're just throwing the bread to the fish.. in this case... a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    guys.... now you're just throwing the bread to the fish.. in this case... a troll.
    i didnt make this post with the intention of flaming/trolling anyone, blame the smart mouth know it all chick.... i was expecting a discussion, not an outlash from those who think they know more. too late anyway, topic failed. gnight

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i didnt make this post with the intention of flaming/trolling anyone, blame the smart mouth know it all chick.... i was expecting a discussion, not an outlash from those who think they know more. too late anyway, topic failed. gnight
    No offence but doesn't everyone know what you posted in your first post so not really sure what's left to discuss.I don't see how this topic contribuates to anything at all... It's not like all those random people will stop creating servers for a quick buck...

Theres a few "good looking" servers coming out, i.e eternal ko, ko-tastic and in the future no drama ko... They look good, but there's still no guarantee that they'll succeed... people always find new stuff to bug and exploit... All you can do is be thankful for their effort and hope the servers succeed.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-06-2011 at 10:57 AM.

whats with the sudden surge of new guys trying to make their own servers? just curious lol. its aggravating honestly, none of the servers that have been coming out lately even make it a month of *good* population and more than half of them are just bugged/fail/and poorly run. are all the experienced programmers already stuck to servers that have been out for a while or wat?
    I can't say as much for every other server, but it was for that reason that KOTastic came about.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I love how this guy associates pink with girls. Oh well, you were close. I'm gay, and no, that's not why I type in pink.

you have to expect it anytime u make any post bout not liking ko or anything similar you get all the people who are "old school" and think because they are "old school" and your not you dont know anything lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you have to expect it anytime u make any post bout not liking ko or anything similar you get all the people who are "old school" and think because they are "old school" and your not you dont know anything lol

If you bothered to read either of my posts, you'd see I mentioned nothing about "old school ko" or "oldschool players".

Being an old school player has nothing to do with this. This is about people being used to having everything given to them in private servers, and being disappointed with the current selection. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post

If you bothered to read either of my posts, you'd see I mentioned nothing about "old school ko" or "oldschool players".

Being an old school player has nothing to do with this. This is about people being used to having everything given to them in private servers, and being disappointed with the current selection. Get over it.
    actualy it has nothing to do with people being used to having everything given to them in private servers. this post has nothing to do with whether a server is farm or pk or how hard it is to get this or that item, or how long it takes to level; this post has nothing to do with gameplay at all [my second time pointing this out to you] yet u continue to fail understanding any of this. re read everything , then formulate a valuable response that CORRELATES to this post.

if you were on subject id understand but you have been and still are missing the mark here

:amazing how 1 smart allec post just completely shut down this entire thread and turned it into a flame concert . i appreciate it ...no really, i do

I actually think this topic is a good idea. Not to discourage people who want to make their own servers, but to make them rethink their plan, possibly entice them to NOT make the same mistakes the rest of us have made. After all, people who are currently trying to make their own servers (Experienced or Not) are the only reason we have private servers to play in the first place.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I actually think this topic is a good idea. Not to discourage people who want to make their own servers, but to make them rethink their plan, possibly entice them to NOT make the same mistakes the rest of us have made. After all, people who are currently trying to make their own servers (Experienced or Not) are the only reason we have private servers to play in the first place.

peace
    exactly, if some of the more experienced GMs would get together with the few who are interested in running a server, there would be less dud servers coming out. to be honest alot of these guys have some pretty nice ideas but they lack the skills to properly maintain the server well. in the end, a server that possibly could have risen to the top drops down into inactivity and eventualy being shut down.

exactly, if some of the more experienced GMs would get together with the few who are interested in running a server, there would be less dud servers coming out. to be honest alot of these guys have some pretty nice ideas but they lack the skills to properly maintain the server well. in the end, a server that possibly could have risen to the top drops down into inactivity and eventualy being shut down.
    Yea.

Not only that, but a few of these so called "developers" refuse to help other server owners because they are afraid of the competition. Not because they care about their players, but because they care about their money. Sad but true.

Just look at the server who's owner paid people to hack another server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12