Servers worth playing - Drama/BS FREE

This is a discussion on Servers worth playing - Drama/BS FREE within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Enough said these servers have been running over the past 2 years. Don't waste your time with the other private ...
Page: 1

Default Servers worth playing - Drama/BS FREE

Enough said these servers have been running over the past 2 years.

Don't waste your time with the other private servers and overpowered mages

Servers require MORE PLAYERS , so please join.

Knight Online Swedish Server

PK server
    My Knight Online Swedish PvP Server -

Farm Server
    My Knight Online Swedish ExP Server -

wahahah oh pleas give it a break. Rayman will never get past 20 users online no point in trying maby if that fat kid make 1 server and make it semifarm then we can talk but rayman is running the server from his home isp in Nybro outside Kalmar in sweden... thats why its online for over 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    wahahah oh pleas give it a break. Rayman will never get past 20 users online no point in trying maby if that fat kid make 1 server and make it semifarm then we can talk but rayman is running the server from his home isp in Nybro outside Kalmar in sweden... thats why its online for over 2 years
    1 - These servers are based on PK or EXP . There is no semi-farm and i'm sure there are plenty of them on Ko4life server area

2- Home / bar / street / ebay / google / you name it , As long as the server On and running lag free that's where it consider to be a "good" server

Not to be rude but if you are not interested in pure PK nor pure EXP , i suggest that you find yourself another server and avoid the drama.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FatButFast View Post
    1 - These servers are based on PK or EXP . There is no semi-farm and i'm sure there are plenty of them on Ko4life server area

2- Home / bar / street / ebay / google / you name it , As long as the server On and running lag free that's where it consider to be a "good" server

Not to be rude but if you are not interested in pure PK nor pure EXP , i suggest that you find yourself another server and avoid the drama.
    So let me get this straight. You're announcing for people to join on an open forum, but telling people not to post on topic?

If you ask me, what the above person said is true. How about not trying to kill the population and make 1 server and have it medium rates.

If not, well then good luck with your 5 players online anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    So let me get this straight. You're announcing for people to join on an open forum, but telling people not to post on topic?

If you ask me, what the above person said is true. How about not trying to kill the population and make 1 server and have it medium rates.

If not, well then good luck with your 5 players online anyways.

Announcing if they are interested in PK or/and Exp server which has been running for ages .

With one account you can choose to connect to whatever server PK or EXP. As you might have noticed not everyone likes to level such as me or else I would've been on the official knight online world server. If you decided to Level , simply hit the menu and switch the server

If you are here looking for semi-server well simply go to Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First ,where you can level and Pk at different levels and zones.

Again , Server owner cannot please everyone.

I do not own the server nor an admin . I just joined yesterday just require more players . I believe the owner is on this topic.
    MyKOSS 3 Servers!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dramas are what keeps servers (and forums alike) alive.

No drama? No Bs? That's prolly because there is not enough population to create a detectable drama.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aristona View Post
    no drama? No bs? That's prolly because there is not enough population to create a detectable drama.
    ziiiiiiiingggggggggggg

relativz

so its swedish 100 % ? And I support him by the comment on fatbutfast , he doesn't want to get flamed I guess and he gave him a response ... this topic made for support and suggestions maybe ? just a lil advertisement ..

this server whas pretty good and active like 1-2 years ago butt now its pointless dont even worth download it.... there is max 10 people online .....
    U can advise as much u whant butt i am pretty sure u wont gett more then 50 active people from advise....