Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

NixKO.NET v1534 [Moradon the Resurrection] [PK Server] [Official 27th May]

This is a discussion on NixKO.NET v1534 [Moradon the Resurrection] [PK Server] [Official 27th May] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We still have few smaller issues which are being worked on right now. If you need assistance of any kind ...
Page: 12

We still have few smaller issues which are being worked on right now.
    If you need assistance of any kind you can leave me a message and i'll help.

Server is still quite packed and we're having fun,once we completely solve the developing part of the game,
    we'll concentrate on making some in-game events such as Kill the GM,Find the GM event.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnightOnline View Post
    All cheats are fixed forever and ever.
    Yeah well where are the archer skills you promised us mate? I am still waiting for em..

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Yeah well where are the archer skills you promised us mate? I am still waiting for em..
    Still being worked on,we will release them soon.

Thats a fun server in general, it's some kind of a mix between Euro-PVP ProfessionalKO and LUNA.
    Having a lot of fun playing there, but searching for an english clan to play with. Since most of the players are turkish.
    Couple of things got to be fixed, as KOXP, there a lot of KOXP user there, specially BP, during the night, there like 19519 BP using koxp, running, duffing, curing all in same time, and abusing the duff while running bug.
    But in general, thats pretty funny.
    One more thing, there tons of mages, but if you know how to deal with them, you can rape them easily.
    One last thing, I don't know if it's only me, but it looks like CZ is kind of laggy. When you run outside of cz, it looks like you're bugging yourself, walking strangly

If anyone play there, pm me. TheGreatEvil

Ogi
    Banned

At first i didnt bother playing since the lack of archer skills but mr west told me that it would worth my while if i did play so i gave it a shot. Started playing a sin after months and i must say i am loving it. Good work keep it up boyz.

Edit: You guys really should put some stuff inside bosses. They are really useless now. Since we have everything on us its pointless to kill them. Maybe some valkries and pathos gloves would be good and a real motivation to kill them.
    Last edited by Ogi; 03-01-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Any english clan running here ? If yes , Which nation ? Orc / Humans ?

Ogi
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Any english clan running here ? If yes , Which nation ? Orc / Humans ?
    The server is pretty dead atm man and i spotted around 4 cheater in 10 minutes just now. I would say dont bother with this server it was good for a while but now neeeeeh.

Banned Senior Member

I did int bp and it worked. I hit luck a monster ow yea.

damnnnn

It was really active during peak times (like 10 parties both sides) last time I logged. It's quiet in the mornings but it's alright since it's a PK server :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It was really active during peak times (like 10 parties both sides) last time I logged. It's quiet in the mornings but it's alright since it's a PK server :P
    Man i nation changed and people cant attack me . Also they enabled a war and now its been going for too long and its bugged but no admin to fix it. I dont think they know what they do :d

Man i nation changed and people cant attack me . Also they enabled a war and now its been going for too long and its bugged but no admin to fix it. I dont think they know what they do :d
    They do know what they're doing,they're traveling from the information i've got,i would take over for them but i'm busy with EUKO right now.
    I sent a message to them,so hope they'll be able to resolve it soon.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    They do know what they're doing,they're traveling from the information i've got,i would take over for them but i'm busy with EUKO right now.
    I sent a message to them,so hope they'll be able to resolve it soon.
    We love you dude but clearly making a rap video is not enough to run a server .

We love you dude but clearly making a rap video is not enough to run a server .
    Well the only reason i'm working with them is cause they're doing something else (something different),i have nothing against the people that run on server files they bought (i was doing the same not long ago),
    but they didn't put any effort into anything (Expect the money). What i'm trying to say is that rare people in the community actually did something on the server (Database work is pretty much nothing),most of the
    people took publicly available things and with some luck created a great server (Once again i had that luck in the past as well).
    Before anyone says anything about these guys,i have to make it clear they're doing something better than most of the people here. (Why is there no 1534 available servers besides this? Cause they're not on sale like the 1298 ones.)

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Well the only reason i'm working with them is cause they're doing something else (something different),i have nothing against the people that run on server files they bought (i was doing the same not long ago),
    but they didn't put any effort into anything (Expect the money). What i'm trying to say is that rare people in the community actually did something on the server (Database work is pretty much nothing),most of the
    people took publicly available things and with some luck created a great server (Once again i had that luck in the past as well).
    Before anyone says anything about these guys,i have to make it clear they're doing something better than most of the people here. (Why is there no 1534 available servers besides this? Cause they're not on sale like the 1298 ones.)
    Cool it Kanye.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    04-24-2015, 02:14 AM