Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

NixKO.NET v1534 [Moradon the Resurrection] [PK Server] [Official 27th May]

This is a discussion on NixKO.NET v1534 [Moradon the Resurrection] [PK Server] [Official 27th May] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by West Well the only reason i'm working with them is cause they're doing something else (something different),i ...
Page: 13

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Well the only reason i'm working with them is cause they're doing something else (something different),i have nothing against the people that run on server files they bought (i was doing the same not long ago),
    but they didn't put any effort into anything (Expect the money). What i'm trying to say is that rare people in the community actually did something on the server (Database work is pretty much nothing),most of the
    people took publicly available things and with some luck created a great server (Once again i had that luck in the past as well).
    Before anyone says anything about these guys,i have to make it clear they're doing something better than most of the people here. (Why is there no 1534 available servers besides this? Cause they're not on sale like the 1298 ones.)
    You've helped them with the english adv (g4l topic / english gm support), to get the server files without paying for them. This is why you work with 'em, no ?

Except of the KK and apexko, there isn't any other 14xx/15xx/18xx server that's not rented from sevki.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You've helped them with the english adv (g4l topic / english gm support), to get the server files without paying for them. This is why you work with 'em, no ?
    No. Would actually go into this,but to be honest there is no use. We've merged that's about it.

Sevki has nothing to do with us though.

Except of the KK and apexko, there isn't any other 14xx/15xx/18xx server that's not rented from sevki.
    KK isn't 14xx/15xx. They went straight to 18xx and then onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    KK isn't 14xx/15xx. They went straight to 18xx and then onwards.
    either 14xx either 15xx either 18xx

wrong, because our project is 1.453 and it's been developed for two months now and it would been known to people by now if ko4life moderators would approve the topic as it's been pending over a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    wrong, because our project is 1.453 and it's been developed for two months now and it would been known to people by now if ko4life moderators would approve the topic as it's been pending over a month now.
    As i've mentioned it above,we're working on our own as well,but lets keep things people don't want to know out of this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    As i've mentioned it above,we're working on our own as well,but lets keep things people don't want to know out of this topic.
    just had to correct him not about advertising own things here.
    West likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You can't develop a 14xx server and get it ready within 2 months. Specifically someone who has no knowledge of a programming language.

You can't develop a 14xx server and get it ready within 2 months. Specifically someone who has no knowledge of a programming language.
    never said it's finished yet , but it's stable and it's far more than you ever even see on your 1.298 as you got 0 access to your files, and programming on c++ is something I do know, and I am not alone. You base your facts on my previous server which were ran by the default 1.298 files.

won't be replying on this thread anymore if you got more to whine about send me a PM.
    West likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

14xx files are leaked nickos, i got them aswell. They been uploaded for short period of time on ko-fox. However 15xx and higher are more unique, actually 15xx is hardest to come across.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    14xx files are leaked nickos, i got them aswell. They been uploaded for short period of time on ko-fox. However 15xx and higher are more unique, actually 15xx is hardest to come across.
    Of course. But he's fooling the people that he's developing it.

-----------------

The only servers which have been developed from scratch are apexko, kopro and kk.

Rest 14xx/15xx/18xx+ servers are running by random admins without developers in their side. Either rented, which means, stable files but with lack of bug/exploit security. Either developed by random people with lack of programming knowledge, like nero/akuma and can be found on random turkish 'dev' forums.

Even if you've got a small team of 5 programmers, it needs at least 1-2 years of development.
    Here, we're talking about programming. Not about having the code ready and to edit some if statements.

-----------------

12xx version is a harder to develop version than 14xx. Because I have to debug the 1310 one in order to find some stuff and to apply assembly patches. This limits us but our server is by far more stable than yours even as hard as you'll ever try.
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-06-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Of course. But he's fooling the people that he's developing it.

-----------------

The only servers which have been developed from scratch are apexko, kopro and kk.

Rest 14xx/15xx/18xx+ servers are running by random admins without developers in their side. Either rented, which means, stable files but with lack of bug/exploit security. Either developed by random people with lack of programming knowledge, like nero/akuma and can be found on random turkish 'dev' forums.

Even if you've got a small team of 5 programmers, it needs at least 1-2 years of development.
    You lack information. I would make a point,but you've got me on Skype and if we would like to open a discussion we can do that there.
    Either way i would like to stop the non-related things being posted into this topic.
    Aesteris and Kallop like this.

kopro
    Not really. Not sure where you got this information but if you're referring to the Turkish PK server, then they didn't actually start from scratch.
    Aesteris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not really. Not sure where you got this information but if you're referring to the Turkish PK server, then they didn't actually start from scratch.
    They did

And the 99% of the servers with such versions (higher than 13xx), their code is based on kopros source.

They did
    It appears I'm better informed than you then
    Aesteris likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    04-24-2015, 02:14 AM