Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To all the flamers, not sure how long have you all been around, but if you know me, you know ...
Page: 3

To all the flamers, not sure how long have you all been around, but if you know me, you know I don't like people who sabotage threads with flame wars. Please behave or I'll deleting accounts like there's no tomorrow. Thank you.

up for two & john

Might I suggest, when you open this server, you DO NOT split it into farm server and PK server. The private server community for KO does not need its user base split any more than it already is or else we're going to end up with continuing lousy PK and caps of not even 200 people. Focus on keeping just a farm server and maintain the tradition of what KO is. Sure... the PK is epic, but PK isn't all of what KO is about.

Quote Originally Posted by STevarius View Post
    Might I suggest, when you open this server, you DO NOT split it into farm server and PK server. The private server community for KO does not need its user base split any more than it already is or else we're going to end up with continuing lousy PK and caps of not even 200 people. Focus on keeping just a farm server and maintain the tradition of what KO is. Sure... the PK is epic, but PK isn't all of what KO is about.
    I apologise for my blunt message regarding that. I understand your point regarding the PK, that's one of the reasons why we're going with a farm server, however we're in no way looking to setup a PK server any time soon. If we do, it will be ONLY if the population can absolutely support it without destroying the server.

We have extremely high hopes for this server, so let's just see where they (as well as the rest of the hard work I've got to get back to!) take us.

Thanks for your input, appreciate it.

Banned Senior Member

Bump for a nice server

Dear players,

Like every good thing, KI (Knight Imperia) has came to an end.

The main reason behind this is chargebackers. 3 days ago, our PayPal stopped to work, because the whiners chargebacked every donation and our PayPal balance went below zero. They started to investigate our PayPal account and during this time, our PayPal became limited, so we couldn't even insert our own money into our account.

Proof of account
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3096/24272094.jpg

Proof of chargebackers (there are way more)
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9168/73718907.jpg
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/634/44719346.jpg

Open disputes & claims
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9193/76800146.jpg

We had to pay for the server 2 days ago, however we couldn't pay it and right now, our dedicated server is closed. (They didn't even gave us some time.)

I would like to thank each of you for being loyal to KI and helping us for the past 2 years. I really hope you had fun playing KI.

As for me and Rodrane, you won't hear from us anymore. We were once quitted when KI 1 was dead, but we wanted to give it a second chance. We just realise how a bad idea it was. Everything is still same - nothing is changed. Whiners, cheaters, chargebackers...

There will not be KI 4 or Knight Imperia anymore. If someone wants to buy the server files (panel, power up store, server files [contains 6 more exploit security that currently not released]) send an e-mail to "[email protected]" and I will set everything up for you. (Do not add me to MSN, I don't use it as a MSN.)

Well, that's all.
    Good bye.

ARISTONIA
    So twostars/jonny are you expecting to drop the ball like this guy? He just wasted about 175-250 dedicated, loyal KO players time and money.

Please write here what your plans will be. Do you have the cash, connection, etc to support a server.

Up for your server if so.

Thanks.

Jonny_

@lifeson,
    I doubt this will be an issue for us for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, twostars and myself both have our own separate paypal accounts. Only one of us will be accepting "donations" or "purchases" (later on) and as such if charge backs ever caused an issue to the point where one of our paypal accounts was totally disabled due to an investigation, the other make the server payment if the account wasn't unlocked in time. Although this isn't very likely to happen because you have to have a very bad reputation on paypal to get your account investigated by paypal.

I would also like to point out that charging back will cause your account to be immediately terminated. I would like to stress this as much as possible. So, if you have any problems with donating or purchasing anything don't immediately charge back; talk to an admin first. If you accidentally place a purchase somehow, contact an administrative person and get a refund issued, charging back causes problems.

Although I don't think chargebacks will be an issue at all, there's the answer I have

CaDe7

when ever i try to go to the panel /forums it says the following :
    Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

this happened to me in maxko's website too :S

The One And Only Senior Member

hmm
    Good luck with the server
    maybe i will come with few friends

It's official, knight imperia is closed. NDKO gonna be more popular than ever!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Well the panel's down but I don't think thats the problem cuz u should see a message..

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post

This is interesting. Mind doing something for me so I can identify where the problem lies?

Start -> Run (or just type in the search box if it's Vista/Windows 7) -> cmd
    Then type in the command: tracert forum.nodramako.net
    ...and press enter. Paste the results here.

Thanks.

CaDe7

this is what i got

The panel isn't up yet regardless (you should see a message stating "Welcome to the panel! As you can probably tell, there's no panel available quite just yet, but check back soon! :-)"), but according to that you should be able to access the server (although a bit slow). It is possible, however, that the broken paths that should be slowing you down may be causing your browser to timeout.

Regarding the FORUMS, there really isn't anything I can do for you regardless just yet anyway. I'm looking to shift the forums over to our own localised dedicated server given the first chance, but until then... really not much I can do. The server itself is working correctly, and coincidentally I'm taking a similar path (and can access it just fine). Sorry!

Regarding the PANEL, the host will be hooked up to our own dedicated server in a short while, so don't fret too much. You should be able to access that one once it has been changed over!

CaDe7

im currently on hotspot sheild , and i can access the panel perfectly and VERY fast .. i suppose its somthing with my connection then ?

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM