Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThiefShaman ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made ...
Page: 5

kibal

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made same mistakes like aristona with a fuked up droprate of weapon defences and bugged talia's.

Bugged talia is ok but defense armor drop rate were fine. Btwn did u charge back aristona too? (just asking cose i know u were a crazy donator, at least i hear that).

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    Bugged talia is ok but defense armor drop rate were fine. Btwn did u charge back aristona too? (just asking cose i know u were a crazy donator, at least i hear that).
    No. but im thinking about it since it smells like he was just trying to make some quick cash and split..dont really care about the money but i dont like getting scammed.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Don't go off topic

Shomo

Up for the server!

Soon to play less then a week.
    Everyone get ready!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

bumpidityy

Shomo

Dead Community ):
    Can someone talk?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Dead Community ):
    Can someone talk?
    xD if people try to talk on these forums, they usually end in a flame war / unneeded debate hahaha, but Yea I agree.

hoping that you and twostars will work on advertising the server a lot more because not everyone knows about it and it needs a ton of people to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    hoping that you and twostars will work on advertising the server a lot more because not everyone knows about it and it needs a ton of people to work properly.
    It's actually quite surprising how many do know about it considering the small amount of advertising we've done. Our advertising efforts will be focused closer towards the release of the official server, as that's where all the fun REALLY begins!

Shomo

Ofcourse I posted On MMOHut ; No Drama Knight Online! - MMOHut Free MMORPG Forums

I'm guessing shameless post meaning a Private Server somehow on that forum?

Like they took out the links and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Ofcourse I posted On MMOHut ; No Drama Knight Online! - MMOHut Free MMORPG Forums

I'm guessing shameless post meaning a Private Server somehow on that forum?

Like they took out the links and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shomo
    No, the server files belong to MGAME (Former Malaysian Knight Online) (English is translated 100%) Not K2 Network ( NOW United States Knight Online )

No sued, and no profit, maybe a store to purchase extra things.
    MGame didn't run MYKO, MYKO was run by e-Games. MGame are however the guys that took over the game (from a smaller company; NoahSystem), likely buying them out too (the latter's speculation).
    What you stated was correct for the beta (pre-emulator) server; the server files in use there are MGame's. However, the official server will be run using the server files I've been developing for the last several months (my 'emulator'). This is the reason for most of the things we can offer you.

Otherwise, thanks for the advert.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's actually quite surprising how many do know about it considering the small amount of advertising we've done. Our advertising efforts will be focused closer towards the release of the official server, as that's where all the fun REALLY begins!
    yeh i spose there are some clans already posting etc on forums, but there are so many more clans that would like the idea but just don't have a clue about it, we saw on ko4life beta that there was tons of people waiting for a good server: )

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    yeh i spose there are some clans already posting etc on forums, but there are so many more clans that would like the idea but just don't have a clue about it, we saw on ko4life beta that there was tons of people waiting for a good server: )
    This is gonna be better than the ko4life server :P

This server will be legend

Inactive Member

+1 111111111111111111111

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM