Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i login to the panel it dl the patch then it said failed extract and when i use the ...
Page: 10

mrdonuts

Default I still cant get in

When i login to the panel it dl the patch then it said failed extract and when i use the other log from the web site it wouldnt let me press start

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Since when was pk'ing the thing to test in a server? As far as I'm aware the pk aspect is usually the most Un-Bugged part of a client. If we were just givin items to pk, then we wouldn't be able to test drops rates and such, and like you said they aren't so good right? So would you want that for official or would you want them to change a little bit? Without actually going out and lvl'ing / farming you wouldn't actually test the main parts of the server that needs testing, and official would have been filled with such things as the monthly stipend that would have ruined the economy.

(Not Towards you darkness) The way I look at this beta is this: Actual servers that people donate to like KRKO/KIKO only stay up for a month, with no reward at the end except running away with your donations. This beta where there is no donations, tells you its going to wipe in a month, and will reward you for it at the end. It's kindof ironic to me to see people who spent so much time on those servers, say that this beta is a waste of time.. lol
    It's funny because you are saying KI (not KIKO, it is KI, spell it correct) was only alive for 1 months. Congratulations my friend, you made my day. KI 2 was alive for 8 months. It died because people got bored. The same ending which all the farm servers will live once, even NDKO. If you say the opposite, then either you are dreaming or not experienced with MMORPG (especially KO private server) community. I check NDKO forums time to time, and I usually see complaints in the shoutbox, but whatever, I don't want to lower my level and argue with Twostars again so I stop here.

This message is towards you, Tricky. The one and only reason KI 2 was closed is, most of our community started to KRKO, which became an epic failure. (Even though I helped them a bit at the starts, I knew they were only interested in donations and quitted right away, then they started to fall down quickly.) Everyone was already quitted and waiting for KI 3. I didn't release KI 3 quickly because of my exams, ramadan and vacation. That's how KRKO got so much players - %90 of them were ex-KI players.

Please get your fact right. We did not scammed anyone's donation, donations were scammed from us, hence it is the reason why PayPal started to investigate our PayPal. (Otherwise I wouldn't try to sell the server files to pay the money for PayPal just for $300...) As far as I know, the story is like: some Turkish guys sold a character in usko (a very high amount), got paid, donated to KI but the buyer of character did a chargeback. They didn't had any money in their account so PayPal noticed money was paid to KI. When we trace and ban their KI accounts, they lied to PayPal and made them even more confused. PayPal asked for too much things from us and the other guys to solve it. Probably the only information we didn't sent them is the color of our underwear... Everyday they kept asking for new things and we could not pay for the dedicated server. For sure I could borrow money from friends (or even ask for one donator to pay, they were trusting us that much.) but I never knew PayPal would be that lazy and things would be that confused. Our PayPal got investigated time to time but they all ended up quickly, so we thought it's another one.

One more thing Tricky, we did not ASK for donations in KI: Beta either. Our pus became live after official, which I believe it will be the same on NDKO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It's funny because you are saying KI (not KIKO, it is KI, spell it correct) was only alive for 1 months. Congratulations my friend, you made my day. KI 2 was alive for 8 months. It died because people got bored. The same ending which all the farm servers will live once, even NDKO. If you say the opposite, then either you are dreaming or not experienced with MMORPG (especially KO private server) community. I check NDKO forums time to time, and I usually see complaints in the shoutbox, but whatever, I don't want to lower my level and argue with Twostars again so I stop here.

This message is towards you, Tricky. The one and only reason KI 2 was closed is, most of our community started to KRKO, which became an epic failure. (Even though I helped them a bit at the starts, I knew they were only interested in donations and quitted right away, then they started to fall down quickly.) Everyone was already quitted and waiting for KI 3. I didn't release KI 3 quickly because of my exams, ramadan and vacation. That's how KRKO got so much players - %90 of them were ex-KI players.

Please get your fact right. We did not scammed anyone's donation, donations were scammed from us, hence it is the reason why PayPal started to investigate our PayPal. (Otherwise I wouldn't try to sell the server files to pay the money for PayPal just for $300...) As far as I know, the story is like: some Turkish guys sold a character in usko (a very high amount), got paid, donated to KI but the buyer of character did a chargeback. They didn't had any money in their account so PayPal noticed money was paid to KI. When we trace and ban their KI accounts, they lied to PayPal and made them even more confused. PayPal asked for too much things from us and the other guys to solve it. Probably the only information we didn't sent them is the color of our underwear... Everyday they kept asking for new things and we could not pay for the dedicated server. For sure I could borrow money from friends (or even ask for one donator to pay, they were trusting us that much.) but I never knew PayPal would be that lazy and things would be that confused. Our PayPal got investigated time to time but they all ended up quickly, so we thought it's another one.

One more thing Tricky, we did not ASK for donations in KI: Beta either. Our pus became live after official, which I believe it will be the same on NDKO.
    Damn ure still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Last time I checked, this topic was related to NO Drama KO, not Knight Imperia. I warned everyone coming here to flame or hijack this topic. If you don't like it, you are welcome not to come to G4L anymore. Hope 7 days ban is good enough, if not, let me know and I'll make it permanent.

Shomo

This server is properly put together. The beta is so much fun, Even though it's beta it's so much fun. Just wish the PK population would come along.

The level in beta is very fun, again population is a minus, Only clans really exp, not too much random exp. 1-60 is about 3 days If your playing 6+ hours daily or sharing maybe less, depends on whats going on. (Population)

Items are not quite hard, I play as an assassin with Chitin Set+5 and Shard+7 and MD+7. So, farming is what makes the PK fun. No-one is too over geared, just the sins that are mastered are hitting a little harder than most. Plus TRINA(s) are being gave out and Buff Scrolls too. Another way to farm chitin is Gems I've seen that helps alot.

Also, I think people who aren't playing the BETA should just try it out, you still have a chance to get geared with out others getting to overpowered.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    This server is properly put together. The beta is so much fun, Even though it's beta it's so much fun. Just wish the PK population would come along.

The level in beta is very fun, again population is a minus, Only clans really exp, not too much random exp. 1-60 is about 3 days If your playing 6+ hours daily or sharing maybe less, depends on whats going on. (Population)

Items are not quite hard, I play as an assassin with Chitin Set+5 and Shard+7 and MD+7. So, farming is what makes the PK fun. No-one is too over geared, just the sins that are mastered are hitting a little harder than most. Plus TRINA(s) are being gave out and Buff Scrolls too. Another way to farm chitin is Gems I've seen that helps alot.

Also, I think people who aren't playing the BETA should just try it out, you still have a chance to get geared with out others getting to overpowered.
    When you people will learn.... GEMS do not drop anymore!!!!!!

population ofc will be better in official

+1 to that, nobody wants to play beta cuz its the old KO (not meaning the KO version) but when its gonna be emulator server its gonna be huge

Beta seemed to be very buggy so I am wait for the offical, when every thing is tip tip

Banned for scamming.

they hardly help tho do they?

- first week - x500, x1000, x3000 exp event
    - first week - x500 coin drop
    - first week - PUS event - gained redistribution scroll x2, 2x trinas, 1500 buff, 300 ac scroll, swift pot, ap scroll,

Now disabled GEMs for master quest, so no new people can get coin/ masters, and cant afford to buy 90 gems from the cheapest in mord @ 1mil each, if you can even find 90

Buffers quit do to the scrolls, all people now have no scrolls left, as there havent been any events since 1 week, no people can get mastered, or gain coin, duno why they stop caring about beta, i think they are better to shut it, rather than put people off from playing the official.

I have a problem when I log the account I cant enter to the game .

Shomo

@CarLoStyLe - Is it when you're loading in?

and today NDKO had a boss event. Was very fun. Every1 Got a Gold Bar In PUS!
    Last edited by Shomo; 10-20-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Right, I've been a bit busy with the server - apologies about my lack of updates in this thread!

When you people will learn.... GEMS do not drop anymore!!!!!!
    No, they still do - just at a slightly adjusted rate.

Beta seemed to be very buggy so I am wait for the offical, when every thing is tip tip
    Fair enough - mind outlining the bugs you came across, just to be sure we get them all? Thanks!

they hardly help tho do they?

- first week - x500, x1000, x3000 exp event
    - first week - x500 coin drop
    - first week - PUS event - gained redistribution scroll x2, 2x trinas, 1500 buff, 300 ac scroll, swift pot, ap scroll,

Now disabled GEMs for master quest, so no new people can get coin/ masters, and cant afford to buy 90 gems from the cheapest in mord @ 1mil each, if you can even find 90

Buffers quit do to the scrolls, all people now have no scrolls left, as there havent been any events since 1 week, no people can get mastered, or gain coin, duno why they stop caring about beta, i think they are better to shut it, rather than put people off from playing the official.
    OK - the insane events are because it's just that; beta. We're fairly happy with the levelling rates for official, so there's no longer any need to focus on testing that side of things - besides, it's just a hassle for players to have to level with hard rates on a beta server when they don't need to be. The main focus is now on drops.

We acknowledge that there's a coin issue in-game, that's mostly due to of one of the initial bugs that we already took care of. As it's a beta, we decided to give out gold bars as an attempt to bring more money into the economy (for those without!) - there were more people selling than buying, which isn't good!

Not sure where the gem info is coming from, but they do still drop. Jonny tweaked the drop rates a couple of days ago, so the rate does slightly differ (but they're still there!). We've been compensating for some of the drops with (long and tiring for us!) boss events; 2 I ran in a row (one in CZ, the other in Moradon), both lasting for an hour each. This really helped players get the items they needed (but it can still be done otherwise).

All in all, we're not overly fussed about the beta stage - it's there to test & refine rates and drops (which isn't really my thing to begin with!). Issues are being resolved extremely quickly, and there's really not all that much left that's a problem (besides the economy which took a downturn after one of the initial bugs especially, which has long since been resolved).
    As much as it is a farm server, we don't really want you guys to spend too much time leveling and such (nor do you!) - and that's where the insane events come in. Not even a week into beta we're finding ourselves well ahead of schedule, but of course the official can't come up just yet - I still have to get to finishing it (have a patch to roll out today, a panel to finish [almost!] and then I'm pretty much set to get back to work on the emulator).

Long post indeed! If you have any issues, please post them in our forums so that we can get to them a lot quicker.

Thanks!

PS: If you're one of the few experiencing latency issues, don't fret - we're aware of the problem (bad link) and have notified those responsible. They're checking out the issue as we speak.

Banned for scamming.

ok thanks for explaining, but pls tell me if as you say gem drops then why have i been shouting in mord/ forum etc that i will buy 5x crudes for 10mil each....

BECAUSE THEY DONT DROP MAN, you need 30 gems, it can take over 1 hour to drop 1 gem and it is never a crude, so thats over 30 hours and still i bet you wont have 20 gems........

like you say this is beta, why would you fvck it up like this? when gems dropped from megathron at 90% all the people got masters piss easy, now there the only people in the cz bowl... thing about it man.

ORC are struggling ... lets stop them mastering that will help things, then run boss events for the mastered humans get 70% of drops

Then lets make a war, guess what mastered humans pwn....

Is it me or is there a lack of common sence here?

Banned for scamming.

so i just quit, waisted 2 days trying to get 10 crudes both farming direwolf/ kecoon/ megas. i got 1 crude in 6 hours

i have tried endless amonts of times to get GM/ admin to re address this issue.

Thats the reason i wont be playing here, GM/ Admin that wont listern to the community is a useless server. I no its beta, but this simple cockup has massivly fvcked up the server. If you dont listern now, what does that show for official.

cya

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM