Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bye man, come back next time when you are exposed to some light....
Page: 11

bye man, come back next time when you are exposed to some light.

Banned for scamming.

no way - turn into a gremlin

Well I can see that the names doesn't live up to it's expectations (No drama)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    no way - turn into a gremlin
    PFF another stressed kid..
    there is a site called (youjizz) try there plz ty...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    so i just quit, waisted 2 days trying to get 10 crudes both farming direwolf/ kecoon/ megas. i got 1 crude in 6 hours

i have tried endless amonts of times to get GM/ admin to re address this issue.

Thats the reason i wont be playing here, GM/ Admin that wont listern to the community is a useless server. I no its beta, but this simple cockup has massivly fvcked up the server. If you dont listern now, what does that show for official.

cya
    tehehe
    cry me a river

Shomo

Difference from Official and beta some things will change, you're only addressing this issue, they have to talk about it also.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Okay I kind of agree with him on the gem issue but other than that the server is fun..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Beta seemed to be very buggy so I am wait for the offical, when every thing is tip tip
    This. But as I heard it`s been worked on for a short time while the official emulator should be better. So just gonna wait for official (if I get bored of Aion :P).

YouWillFail

I can't seem to find when the server releases anyone knows it ? I would really like to try the server, but i've hear alot bad about the beta, So im gonna wait for the official ^^

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

the server won't last too long, i know its not offical yet but it seems to me the admin's are too slow fixing bugs, even the Really crusal ones, also the only admin that's ingame is jonny, and gl getting help from him if u wan ask/need smth, hes just partyin all day on the server like its a club or smth and any "help me pls" pm is ignored. trust me i tryd over 10 times from 3 diff chars..
    he also seems corrputed, he open's ingame chars with pimp items and then banning them sayin they were hackers(lieing to us?) and seem to help a certain clan on orc side on boss events etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    the server won't last too long, i know its not offical yet but it seems to me the admin's are too slow fixing bugs, even the Really crusal ones, also the only admin that's ingame is jonny, and gl getting help from him if u wan ask/need smth, hes just partyin all day on the server like its a club or smth and any "help me pls" pm is ignored. trust me i tryd over 10 times from 3 diff chars..
    he also seems corrputed, he open's ingame chars with pimp items and then banning them sayin they were hackers(lieing to us?) and seem to help a certain clan on orc side on boss events etc.
    omg

10 chars

Banned for scamming.

exactly my point, they say it wont be like that in official.... but as if it doesnt put loads of people off playing the official. In beta slow fix problems, ignore players, corruption, helping certain clans. Yet all will be reversed in officail, you think so?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Okay guys too bad twostars barely has anything to do with beta? he's too busy working on the emulator... which will be 10x better then beta
    Why can't u guys just understand that?
    And really their slow? if any other server had t he problems they had they would close cuz they don't know how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Okay guys too bad twostars barely has anything to do with beta? he's too busy working on the emulator... which will be 10x better then beta
    Why can't u guys just understand that?
    And really their slow? if any other server had t he problems they had they would close cuz they don't know how to fix it

What a dumb post. Seriously.. have you seen how the emulator is? You have logged on and played already? How do you know it's 10x better?

If any other server had the problems they had they would close? How the hell would you know? You know all the owners of the other private servers and the problems they have and can or cannot fix?

Holy crap... If you don't know what you're talking about, please it's ok if you don't post at all.

close beta , work hard on emulator and all will be fine

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM