Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Quick question, how would be the best way to answer it? I didn't resort to calling ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Quick question, how would be the best way to answer it? I didn't resort to calling him a moron, hes the one that called my lazy and said I couldn't read. All I did was point out things here and there.

However please let me know what would be a better way for me to answer this "Lazy example of a guy that cant be bothered to read, and jumps in after smoking a few biftas. Have i found enough posts regarding why ??", because I think I did a pretty decent job without flaming. I'm sorry I don't want random people coming in here trying to say the server is shitty, when its just beta and hasn't even been launched. Im just sticking up for it because I want to play a hugely populated server, and if that takes me pointing things out here and there so there aren't pages of nothing but random non-evidential bullshit about the server then so be it.
    You have already answered and stated your points without need of further explanation. Anything beyond that first reply just feeds the flames. If you think the comments of a single guy that doesn't like the BETA is placing this project at risk to the point you need to reply to every single complain he states here, then feel free to keep this useless flaming going on.

Just don't complain about this topic being invaded by flamers.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

EDIT: Even you who is nothing but a forum onlooker says he has a point, when there is no point to be had. I don't want random onlookers to get the wrong impression about the server when its just BETA.
    The last thing I'm gonna say brotha. I know not one person is going to change the project. However when random onlookers like yourself say someone that in reality has no point, has a point, well then that random ONE guy becomes the views of more and more people daily. Eventually that can ruin a project, thats the only reason I stay on it. Because I don't want people to have the wrong impression based off what one person says, and you already proved he can have an effect.

On Topic: Any orcs ingame pm me to pk xD. Up for ndko! Can't wait for the official haha.
    Last edited by T_rey; 10-21-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    wow sick of these retards crying about beta are you fucking serious...
    you guys have already stated that you wont be playing official so why continue to care about/put down the server? its pretty obvious that you guys are just trolling fucks who want the server to fail.
    you've seen nothing yet, if you seen some of the whiners on NDKO forum, you'd have a laughing fit. mrrr froqqqyyy

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    you've seen nothing yet, if you seen some of the whiners on NDKO forum, you'd have a laughing fit. mrrr froqqqyyy
    well then maybe ill just have to check this forum out see for myself

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You should be running it through the launcher.
    Both getting stuck.

Banned for scamming.

Couldn't I say the same thing about this post? At the end of the day talk is cheap, so why not point out where the badly run beta is? Point out what corruption has been going on, point out the stupid mistakes that have been made? Oh wait you can't you can just "talk" about how bad (Like you said talk is cheap) it is because it didn't fully satisfy you right from the start, but hey its beta most don't.

"Ok, in this post do you see how I ask you to provide examples rather then just talking?" ( copied from your lazy post) - hahah you even made it bold!!!!!!!

Its funny how humans on this beta think orcs are getting corrupted (ThiefShamen yes, I think your retarded), yet humans outgear // outmaster orcs in every way shape or form. Humans have dominated the boss events, and completely own the bowl in cz. WarriorOfKing on human side has 5 Rocs, warriors like me on orc side still use Str +6 (And im the clan leader of the clan you think is corrupted). Just because people like me have a hell breaker+8 which was made out of pure luck, please don't bring up nonsense about corruption to a "certain" clan. However if you do bring it up please provide some proof, some ss's of items or something plz, because like all of you spew out of your mouth so hypocritically "Talk is Cheap".

I find this topic hilarious now, because I have honestly never seen another server that got so much heat on for beta haha. Most servers put up a beta, people play it or not play it, and its done. This one yall act like its life or death if a few things went a different way then planned, its kinda crazy haha considering nothing ingame matters right now anyway.
    bold - you actually flamed first

i called you lazy, cos you said "so why not point out where the badly run beta is"
    then i gave you quotes of about 4 posts previously contaning the "points" clearly proving that infact you where lazy.

no where did i say/ or you say "proof"

i think you would find yourself in far less arguments like this if you learnt the english language, beacuse i think you either dont read/ cant read / or need to translate to turkish.

kibal

Are u going to change the server when official come out? , cose beta is lagging (spike lags).

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    bold - you actually flamed first

i called you lazy, cos you said "so why not point out where the badly run beta is"
    then i gave you quotes of about 4 posts previously contaning the "points" clearly proving that infact you where lazy.

no where did i say/ or you say "proof"

i think you would find yourself in far less arguments like this if you learnt the english language, ??beacuse?? i think you either dont read/ cant read / or need to translate to turkish.(my fav bit in the whole quote)
    12 year olds these days who use this as a comeback when they can clearly see the person can speak english well ftw lol

Banned for scamming.

have you even read all the posts? or just decided to open your mouth now?

im not going to repeat myself again, you guys are boring me, try at least reading the last few post, before just reading the last 1, maybe open your tiny head, maybe can understand a little more.
    Last edited by FromTheDarkness; 10-22-2010 at 07:54 PM.

have you even read all the posts? or just decided to open your mouth now?

im not going to repeat myself again, you guys are boring me, try at least reading the last few post, before just reading the last 1, maybe the your tiny head maybe can understand a little more.
    hahahahahahahahaha pro
    ok sozzle

up for NDKO gonna be the shit when its out

so i just quit, waisted 2 days trying to get 10 crudes both farming direwolf/ kecoon/ megas. i got 1 crude in 6 hours

i have tried endless amonts of times to get GM/ admin to re address this issue.

Thats the reason i wont be playing here, GM/ Admin that wont listern to the community is a useless server. I no its beta, but this simple cockup has massivly fvcked up the server. If you dont listern now, what does that show for official.

cya
    Crudes are easy to come by, and cheap to get from peoples merchants. In fact, I would go the other direction and say I am slightly disappointed at how EASY this beta has been. I guess no one wants to farm hard out on a beta though so, its fair enough. Who cares if you quit? This server has the potential to be one of the best KO private servers released. Look forward to not seeing you in official.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i actually got 8 crudes in about 1 hour today so this guy is on crack lol

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Crudes are easy to come by, and cheap to get from peoples merchants. In fact, I would go the other direction and say I am slightly disappointed at how EASY this beta has been. I guess no one wants to farm hard out on a beta though so, its fair enough. Who cares if you quit? This server has the potential to be one of the best KO private servers released. Look forward to not seeing you in official.
    Yes because as we both no, they just released a new patch .. why try to look like a smart ass?

If i hadnt have complained loads, then gems wouldnt be dropping at all. just as was the case, hence crudes in merch for 20mil

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yes because as we both no, they just released a new patch .. why try to look like a smart ass?

If i hadnt have complained loads, then gems wouldnt be dropping at all. just as was the case, hence crudes in merch for 20mil
    You need to stfu right about now. If you don`t like something about that`s done with the server, go complain on the server forums. You`ve already stated that it`s pretty much the `worst server`,... ok we know your opinion about it... now stfu and gtfo.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You need to stfu right about now. If you don`t like something about that`s done with the server, go complain on the server forums. You`ve already stated that it`s pretty much the `worst server`,... ok we know your opinion about it... now stfu and gtfo.

Its a free world.

Also, to be totally honest, the whole idea behind this section is not to give a dam what server rly does suck or not. Therefor, ppl can spam the shit out of a topic (till devile or mickey pop out demandzing order) of how crappy (or godsend) the server is. One of the finest example of how a server is getting bashed here is 3rd topic from the top atm. Only 1 guy who prolly gets paid and deliberate thumbs-up accounts tries to argue back. Vox populi sux, doesnt it.

Ninjaedit, 5th topic from the top, sry soenne xD
    Last edited by Magyk; 10-23-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: saturday

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM