Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Gery , don't you think for a second we all forgot you're a DB hacker with ...
Page: 43

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Gery , don't you think for a second we all forgot you're a DB hacker with GM friends who help you get unbanned every time.
    Darch and Spike are still in my memory and all the illegal items you sold over the servers are also there.
    so again , Fuck off.
    maybe but ur still a jew...

i have already found a security hole in nodrama ko website

It's funny how people start raging at GeryDeft after he provided criticism (whether or not based on valid arguments).

Twostars manages to talk himself out of all the doubts that get made, however, words aren't equal to deeds.
    On the other side, GeryDeft, you shouldn't get your self-esteem up too high. You aren't on the tip of the iceberg (programming related). Your "self-created game" is probably not going to be repeated by someone else who has ever been related with KO developing, however... in order to speak of a self-created game, you'd need to be able to create your own graphics alongside with a unique concept for the game (plagiarism doesn't only go until the visual aspect).

There is basicly no use of debating whether his emulator has got what it takes to fulfil his made promises, until it has been finished.

And yes, the gaming panel of his server currently isn't secure (it hasn't been since it was launched), yet I doubt common security wholes will be of the case when he releases the emulator (if he ever does).

Seems interesting,might join .

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    maybe but ur still a jew...

i have already found a security hole in nodrama ko website

Hm... I wonder.

Looks at the website.

Looks at the post again.

Back to the website.

Back at the post.

Is that idiot seriously claiming there to be security holes on this?

For everyone that cares, the website's: NDKO - No Drama KO

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    It's funny how people start raging at GeryDeft after he provided criticism (whether or not based on valid arguments).

Twostars manages to talk himself out of all the doubts that get made, however, words aren't equal to deeds.
    On the other side, GeryDeft, you shouldn't get your self-esteem up too high. You aren't on the tip of the iceberg (programming related). Your "self-created game" is probably not going to be repeated by someone else who has ever been related with KO developing, however... in order to speak of a self-created game, you'd need to be able to create your own graphics alongside with a unique concept for the game (plagiarism doesn't only go until the visual aspect).

There is basicly no use of debating whether his emulator has got what it takes to fulfil his made promises, until it has been finished.

And yes, the gaming panel of his server currently isn't secure (it hasn't been since it was launched), yet I doubt common security wholes will be of the case when he releases the emulator (if he ever does).
    +1
    i know that im not the best programmer in the world but i've been working on knightonline developement for years i have found a security hole in every kopanel and then released the fix, even LSKO was vulnerable, even jhonny was using powerupstore made by me.(i made the first item injector for kopanel)

also the first version of the emulator was shared by me on a private developement forum, long time ago.
    i found security holes in usko too, thats why im called database hacker,i rooted emberko hellawaitsko and many others...

@schrotti
    yes look at this idiot:

Index of /board
    full path disclosure:
    /home/twostars/public_html/
    nodramako.net mailing lists - Admin Links
    NDKO - No Drama KO
    nodramako.net/mailman/archives/
    nodramako.net/mailman/private/

still so many stupid ppl on this forum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_scripting

And how exactly do you justify a cpanel login, on the standard port, to be a security hole? Gonna brute force dat bish, eh?

As for the path, what exactly are you going to do with it? you have absolutely no access to anything other than public_html. There is nothing that requires preloaded libraries, nor is there any database connection made anywhere.

dont tell me theres no cpanel exploit...

hes even at hostgator...

Let me google that for you

I'm truly shocked at the amount of threats google shows up.. I mean, like seriously... this is... OH MY GAWD! And that one there, on page one, have you seen it? Its like there with all the other 50 entries that all date back to 2006.

Point being, I'm not saying his webserver may be a 100% secure to any attempts what-so-ever, but what you're coming up with is just utter crap pulled out of your arse.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post

Thats called crotch-rubbing.

Oh wait, bad example.

Have a nice day in Ban-land.

Lol at all the Gery hate.

It seems like whenever some one says something against twostars suddenly (i wanted to say little minions but then i would get trashed talked for sure) people start attacking whoim ever it was. So many twostars fanboys in here :P.

I support what NDKO is about and hope it gets to be a fantastic server once two is done with the emulator btw, no hate intended for twostars and NDKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Lol at all the Gery hate.

It seems like whenever some one says something against twostars suddenly (i wanted to say little minions but then i would get trashed talked for sure) people start attacking whoim ever it was. So many twostars fanboys in here :P.

I support what NDKO is about and hope it gets to be a fantastic server once two is done with the emulator btw, no hate intended for twostars and NDKO.
    sorry if im wrong but.. its called no drama ko right? so why bringing drama to his topic?this topic is about the server development and info, i dont see how saying stuff about twostars will help him with the server lol

Banned Senior Member

I barely know TwoStars , and I know alot of bad stuff about him aswell , but GeryDeft is the worst peice of shit that has ever come across those forums.
    DB hacker who sold so many illegal items and got many people banned because of it ( including some very good friends of mine ) does not deserve to be a part of this community and especially doesn't deserve to be ass-kissed by people like Jammin. Abel is a different story , a cheater aswell so it doesn't surprise me that he supports this idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    And how exactly do you justify a cpanel login, on the standard port, to be a security hole? Gonna brute force dat bish, eh?

As for the path, what exactly are you going to do with it? you have absolutely no access to anything other than public_html. There is nothing that requires preloaded libraries, nor is there any database connection made anywhere.
    A full path disclosure is the first clue to more sophisticated attacks, and the fact that common vulnerabilities like XSS seem to have not been taken care of gives a lousy impression of the actual security measures.
    But let's not forget that the gaming panel isn't yet linked to any valuable data yet, so the security issue isn't yet really revelant at this moment.

And really, what's up with the shady moderators who tend to abuse their admin privileges in order to shut someone who's providing criticism constructed on valid arguments (they are definitely a lot more valid than the nonsense that has been written down here ever since twostars made this topic) (refering to GeryDeft's recent ban)?

Twostars accusated GeryDeft for bragging about his skills on his topic, which isn't completely incorrect, but at the same time he's being a hypocrite who's doing the exact same.
    If you want to have a modest image, make sure you act modest. Don't get started with running infront of the facts with promises where you don't even have a clear sight of yet. Instead it would be better if you'd request the topic to be closed until further notice, that is when your emulator has been finished for the public release... that is at least what a modest person would do, who doesn't have a daily dosis of mass attention on his wishlist.

attacks, and the fact that common vulnerabilities like XSS seem to have not been taken care of gives a lousy impression of the actual security measures.
    But let's not forget that the gaming panel isn't yet linked to any valuable data yet, so the security issue isn't yet really revelant at this moment.

And really, what's up with the shady moderators who tend to abuse their admin privileges in order to shut someone who's providing criticism constructed on valid arguments (they are definitely a lot more valid than the nonsense that has been written down here ever since twostars made this topic) (refering to GeryDeft's recent ban)?

Twostars accusated GeryDeft for bragging about his skills on his topic, which isn't completely incorrect, but at the same time he's being a hypocrite who's doing the exact same.
    If you want to have a modest image, make sure you act modest. Don't get started with running infront of the facts with promises where you don't even have a clear sight of yet. Instead it would be better if you'd request the topic to be closed until further notice, that is when your emulator has been finished for the public release... that is at least what a modest person would do, who doesn't have a daily dosis of mass attention on his wishlist.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I barely know TwoStars , and I know alot of bad stuff about him aswell , but GeryDeft is the worst peice of shit that has ever come across those forums.
    DB hacker who sold so many illegal items and got many people banned because of it ( including some very good friends of mine ) does not deserve to be a part of this community and especially doesn't deserve to be ass-kissed by people like Jammin. Abel is a different story , a cheater aswell so it doesn't surprise me that he supports this idiot.
    Aren't you the person who claimed that twostars can't be sued for plagiarism because he lives in Australia?

I do spot a form of jealousy in your comments. Don't get me started that you never wished to be able to do what GeryDeft has done throughout the past couple of years. You aren't to blame him for having abused vulnerabilities in the system of KnightOnline, instead you should be blaming the actual creators of the game and the company who hosts it.
    And let's be serious, where's the need for acting rude and immature. If your friends are more or less educated, they should have been able to figure that the produced items by him were not obtained in a legitimate way, and because of that there would be a probability they'd lose their items after an undetermined amount of time. They shouldn't put all the blame at someone else, but also take in notice that they're part to blame as well for their loss.
    Last edited by Abel; 05-13-2011 at 11:13 AM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This just keeps getting gheyer and gheyer. I think i should gtfo.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM