Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by silentdj close beta , work hard on emulator and all will be fine ye i agree, if ...
Page: 12

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    close beta , work hard on emulator and all will be fine
    ye i agree, if you cant be arsed looking after beta, just close it. Cos right now all its doing is giving you a bad name, turning people off, and making you look noob dev.

End of the day talk is cheap, you can say this emulator is the dogs bollocks, all we see is a badly run beta, where there is corpution, bugs, and now due to some stupid mistakes inactive, players quitting fast.

Im pressing knightonline.exe and it gets stuck all the time. Any solutions? Did allready repatch everything.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    Im pressing knightonline.exe and it gets stuck all the time. Any solutions? Did allready repatch everything.
    You should be running it through the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    Same here. Talked with Twostars, he told me he will patch it, but its a bit difficult and takes some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    the server won't last too long, i know its not offical yet but it seems to me the admin's are too slow fixing bugs, even the Really crusal ones, also the only admin that's ingame is jonny, and gl getting help from him if u wan ask/need smth, hes just partyin all day on the server like its a club or smth and any "help me pls" pm is ignored. trust me i tryd over 10 times from 3 diff chars..
    he also seems corrputed, he open's ingame chars with pimp items and then banning them sayin they were hackers(lieing to us?) and seem to help a certain clan on orc side on boss events etc.

People like you are retarded. I really don't understand why they have to fix any server file bugs on the beta to begin with, they're not going to exist when the emulator is live anyways.

@Chemical

If any other server had the problems they had they would close? How the hell would you know? You know all the owners of the other private servers and the problems they have and can or cannot fix?
    Lol, yes. They would have closed. Even tho he may have aspergers Twostars is an amazing developer. He's probably the only developer that does his own ASM patching to files.

If record speaks for anything his emulator will be amazing, look at the server files he's already released, they're far better than the ones leaked from MGame.
    If it wasn't him everybody would still be running on shitty 10xx files.

Talk is cheap guys. Quit fucking complaining about the beta. It's a beta, get over the shitty bugs because 90% of them are server file based.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post

End of the day talk is cheap, you can say this emulator is the dogs bollocks, all we see is a badly run beta, where there is corpution, bugs, and now due to some stupid mistakes inactive, players quitting fast.

Couldn't I say the same thing about this post? At the end of the day talk is cheap, so why not point out where the badly run beta is? Point out what corruption has been going on, point out the stupid mistakes that have been made? Oh wait you can't you can just "talk" about how bad (Like you said talk is cheap) it is because it didn't fully satisfy you right from the start, but hey its beta most don't.

Its funny how humans on this beta think orcs are getting corrupted (ThiefShamen yes, I think your retarded), yet humans outgear // outmaster orcs in every way shape or form. Humans have dominated the boss events, and completely own the bowl in cz. WarriorOfKing on human side has 5 Rocs, warriors like me on orc side still use Str +6 (And im the clan leader of the clan you think is corrupted). Just because people like me have a hell breaker+8 which was made out of pure luck, please don't bring up nonsense about corruption to a "certain" clan. However if you do bring it up please provide some proof, some ss's of items or something plz, because like all of you spew out of your mouth so hypocritically "Talk is Cheap".

I find this topic hilarious now, because I have honestly never seen another server that got so much heat on for beta haha. Most servers put up a beta, people play it or not play it, and its done. This one yall act like its life or death if a few things went a different way then planned, its kinda crazy haha considering nothing ingame matters right now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    @CarLoStyLe - Is it when you're loading in?

and today NDKO had a boss event. Was very fun. Every1 Got a Gold Bar In PUS!
    Yes Mister Shomo I wanna test tihs server , I have a cyber cafe everbody play KO so I need a answer .

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People like you are retarded. I really don't understand why they have to fix any server file bugs on the beta to begin with, they're not going to exist when the emulator is live anyways.

@Chemical

Lol, yes. They would have closed. Even tho he may have aspergers Twostars is an amazing developer. He's probably the only developer that does his own ASM patching to files.

If record speaks for anything his emulator will be amazing, look at the server files he's already released, they're far better than the ones leaked from MGame.
    If it wasn't him everybody would still be running on shitty 10xx files.

Talk is cheap guys. Quit fucking complaining about the beta. It's a beta, get over the shitty bugs because 90% of them are server file based.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow sick of these retards crying about beta are you fucking serious...
    you guys have already stated that you wont be playing official so why continue to care about/put down the server? its pretty obvious that you guys are just trolling fucks who want the server to fail.

Banned for scamming.

Lazy example of a guy that cant be bothered to read, and jumps in after smoking a few biftas. Have i found enough posts regarding why ??

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Couldn't I say the same thing about this post? At the end of the day talk is cheap, so why not point out where the badly run beta is? Point out what corruption has been going on, point out the stupid mistakes that have been made? Oh wait you can't you can just "talk" about how bad (Like you said talk is cheap) it is because it didn't fully satisfy you right from the start, but hey its beta most don't.

Its funny how humans on this beta think orcs are getting corrupted (ThiefShamen yes, I think your retarded), yet humans outgear // outmaster orcs in every way shape or form. Humans have dominated the boss events, and completely own the bowl in cz. WarriorOfKing on human side has 5 Rocs, warriors like me on orc side still use Str +6 (And im the clan leader of the clan you think is corrupted). Just because people like me have a hell breaker+8 which was made out of pure luck, please don't bring up nonsense about corruption to a "certain" clan. However if you do bring it up please provide some proof, some ss's of items or something plz, because like all of you spew out of your mouth so hypocritically "Talk is Cheap".

I find this topic hilarious now, because I have honestly never seen another server that got so much heat on for beta haha. Most servers put up a beta, people play it or not play it, and its done. This one yall act like its life or death if a few things went a different way then planned, its kinda crazy haha considering nothing ingame matters right now anyway.
    the server won't last too long, i know its not offical yet but it seems to me the admin's are too slow fixing bugs, even the Really crusal ones, also the only admin that's ingame is jonny, and gl getting help from him if u wan ask/need smth, hes just partyin all day on the server like its a club or smth and any "help me pls" pm is ignored. trust me i tryd over 10 times from 3 diff chars..
    he also seems corrputed, he open's ingame chars with pimp items and then banning them sayin they were hackers(lieing to us?) and seem to help a certain clan on orc side on boss events etc.
    exactly my point, they say it wont be like that in official.... but as if it doesnt put loads of people off playing the official. In beta slow fix problems, ignore players, corruption, helping certain clans. Yet all will be reversed in officail, you think so?
    they hardly help tho do they?

- first week - x500, x1000, x3000 exp event
    - first week - x500 coin drop
    - first week - PUS event - gained redistribution scroll x2, 2x trinas, 1500 buff, 300 ac scroll, swift pot, ap scroll,

Now disabled GEMs for master quest, so no new people can get coin/ masters, and cant afford to buy 90 gems from the cheapest in mord @ 1mil each, if you can even find 90

Buffers quit do to the scrolls, all people now have no scrolls left, as there havent been any events since 1 week, no people can get mastered, or gain coin, duno why they stop caring about beta, i think they are better to shut it, rather than put people off from playing the official.

Lazy example of a guy that cant be bothered to read, and jumps in after smoking a few biftas. Have i found enough posts regarding why ??

Ok, in this post do you see how I ask you to provide examples rather then just talking?

In this post do you see how its just talking? No proof at all of corruption. Twostars signs in the game to do events (Yestuday morning he threw the boss event) so he gets online, even though hes usually working on the emulator itself, rather then worry about you turds. However, again, all hes doing is talking.

exactly my point, they say it wont be like that in official.... but as if it doesnt put loads of people off playing the official. In beta slow fix problems, ignore players, corruption, helping certain clans. Yet all will be reversed in officail, you think so?
    Again, here, you agree with someone, that just talked about random shit. You have no actual point, you provide no examples of problems that have been slow to fix, you don't say how they ignore players (I would ignore people spamming me for items to), and you don't show how they help certain clans. Your just, talking.

they hardly help tho do they?

- first week - x500, x1000, x3000 exp event
    - first week - x500 coin drop
    - first week - PUS event - gained redistribution scroll x2, 2x trinas, 1500 buff, 300 ac scroll, swift pot, ap scroll,

Now disabled GEMs for master quest, so no new people can get coin/ masters, and cant afford to buy 90 gems from the cheapest in mord @ 1mil each, if you can even find 90

Buffers quit do to the scrolls, all people now have no scrolls left, as there havent been any events since 1 week, no people can get mastered, or gain coin, duno why they stop caring about beta, i think they are better to shut it, rather than put people off from playing the official.
    All this is, is an excuse. An excuse because your bored, and just want to quit. Gems still drop from blood worms at a really low rate (An hour of farming you should have atleast 7 of each). However you dont want to do that, its to hard so you complain. The gm's then feed into your complaints by throwing huge events. Than you eventually end up quitting because of the events.
    Read the bold, do you see how in fact your the one thats to lazy to read? The only problem with this beta is the lack of motivation to want to play in it. People don't want to spend the time farming and getting mastered and such when it will just get wiped (And thats completely understandable its BETA). However stop throwing out random bullshit excuses to say the server bad, when really your just bored and waiting for official, and were hoping to be completely satisfied during beta (Stupid on your part).

This beta was up to fix bugs/test rates, and it has done just that. Sorry the admins can't feed into your actual gameplay needs because in all honesty that is the least thing they are worried about. They want official to be the best it can, and opening this beta is helping that. If you want to go pk then fuck around on sexy ko, but if you quit this server like your post stated all ready, then stay off of it?
    Last edited by T_rey; 10-21-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You all need to stop talking shit about the server. I personally didn`t like the BETA due to many bugs, so I decided to wait for official. My point being, BETA means nothing as it will last less then a month... once that month is done, and the official is released, then you have the right to talk shit if it is really bad as that will be the longer lasting version of the server. kkthxbb.

Read the bold, do how in fact your the one thats to lazy to read? The only problem with this beta is the lack of motivation to want to play in it. People don't want to spend the time farming and getting mastered and such when it will just get wiped (And thats completely understandable its BETA). However stop throwing out random bullshit excuses to say the server bad, when really your just bored and waiting for official, and were hoping to be completely satisfied during beta (Stupid on your part).

This beta was up to fix bugs/test rates, and it has done just that. Sorry the admins can't feed into your actual gameplay needs because in all honesty that is the least thing they are worried about. They want official to be the best it can, and opening this beta is helping that. If you want to go pk then fuck around on sexy ko, but if you quit this server like your post stated all ready, then stay off of it?
    Answers like this don't really help keeping flamers away from this topic. He has a point, maybe he is wrong and from what I see, not everyone agrees with him. Why continue the flames?

Shomo

Quote Originally Posted by CarLoStyLe View Post
    Yes Mister Shomo I wanna test tihs server , I have a cyber cafe everbody play KO so I need a answer .
    A: Press Dont Send and do the launcher again.

When it says "Loading data..." it will close then click Luancher again and load in.
    Should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Answers like this don't really help keeping flamers away from this topic. He has a point, maybe he is wrong and from what I see, not everyone agrees with him. Why continue the flames?
    Quick question, how would be the best way to answer it? I didn't resort to calling him a moron, hes the one that called me lazy and said I couldn't read. All I did was point out things here and there.

However please let me know what would be a better way for me to answer this "Lazy example of a guy that cant be bothered to read, and jumps in after smoking a few biftas. Have i found enough posts regarding why ??", because I think I did a pretty decent job without flaming. I'm sorry I don't want random people coming in here trying to say the server is shitty, when its just beta and hasn't even been launched. Im just sticking up for it because I want to play a hugely populated server, and if that takes me pointing things out here and there so there aren't pages of nothing but random non-evidential bullshit about the server then so be it.

EDIT: Even you who is nothing but a forum onlooker says he has a point, when there is no point to be had. I don't want random onlookers to get the wrong impression about the server when its just BETA.
    Last edited by T_rey; 10-21-2010 at 07:42 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM