Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So when I tried to register, the secret number thing was giving me some trouble. Nothing would happen when I ...
Page: 14

manveerj

So when I tried to register, the secret number thing was giving me some trouble. Nothing would happen when I clicked the numbers on the pad. Anyone else had this problem/know how to get around it?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Its a free world.

Also, to be totally honest, the whole idea behind this section is not to give a dam what server rly does suck or not. Therefor, ppl can spam the shit out of a topic (till devile or mickey pop out demandzing order) of how crappy (or godsend) the server is. One of the finest example of how a server is getting bashed here is 3rd topic from the top atm. Only 1 guy who prolly gets paid and deliberate thumbs-up accounts tries to argue back. Vox populi sux, doesnt it.

Ninjaedit, 5th topic from the top, sry soenne xD
    It`s far from a free world my friend. Nothing in this world is free. Only Americans and their mind sets onto having `freedom`just because the Declaration of Independence says so. In this case, if there was freedom on this forum, by now you would have seen tons of flaming on my side towards the previous poster I quoted, but no... if something like that happened I would have been banned by now like Deville said,... so where is the freedom in that?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It`s far from a free world my friend. Nothing in this world is free. Only Americans and their mind sets onto having `freedom`just because the Declaration of Independence says so. In this case, if there was freedom on this forum, by now you would have seen tons of flaming on my side towards the previous poster I quoted, but no... if something like that happened I would have been banned by now like Deville said,... so where is the freedom in that?
    your free to say what you please you just have to deal with the consequences/benefits after it, that's how everything is in the world.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    your free to say what you please you just have to deal with the consequences/benefits after it, that's how everything is in the world.
    So you`re technically free for the moment, and logically not free at all.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I pheel insulted that u mention americanz while replying to me :<

Tbh, even china offers more freedom for a white man.

Quote Originally Posted by manveerj View Post
    So when I tried to register, the secret number thing was giving me some trouble. Nothing would happen when I clicked the numbers on the pad. Anyone else had this problem/know how to get around it?
    Not sure what you're referring to here - account server registration at NDKO temporary registration? 'Pad'? From the sounds of it, you may not have 'num lock' on when trying to use the number pad - otherwise, you'll need to be wayyyyyyy more descriptive. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    Both getting stuck.
    I realise there's a couple of cases where you have launcher issues - these will be rectified with the 1.314 patch (which I'll be releasing soon, just trying to get people who have these issues to test it!). You could try opening up Internet Explorer (important!) and going to ::: KNIGHT ONLINE GAME LAUNCHER ::: - should prompt you to install an addon, which you'll want to do to be able to use the launcher. It's an annoying repercussion of using the e-Games launcher, but it won't be an issue much longer (wrote my own quick launcher that'll be in the 1.314 patch ).

Hopefully there shouldn't be any more issues relating to that after 1.314! Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by twostars; 10-24-2010 at 12:01 AM.

hope you can focus on the emulator now twostars

HeHateMe

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Quick information
    Hey guys!

NDKO is an upcoming private server for the Knight Online MMORPG, run by both myself and Jonny (from Lost Soulz / LSKO). What makes us special is the fact that we are (or rather, will be on launch!) the first Knight Online private server to use absolutely none of mgame's own server code - instead, we will ultimately use our own emulator, which has been in (serious) development for several months. As a result, we can offer you the stabiliy, performance and functionality that no other server can really offer you (as mgame's own systems are unfortunately terribly designed) SUCH AS (off the top of my head) proper server-side hack prevention (i.e. wall hacking, speed hacking, 'R-hacking', various skill abuse, etc), custom skill/item implementation, more engaging quests, smarter AI (meaning we can design REAL bosses!), custom events (not to mention official events that other private servers struggle to support, i.e. Border Defense War) and the latest official client.
    does this mean that you can edit the maps and such? I feel like the pk zones are much too big in KO, and especially big for a private server. but thats just my opinion :P

Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    does this mean that you can edit the maps and such? I feel like the pk zones are much too big in KO, and especially big for a private server. but thats just my opinion :P
    Maps are primarily client-side, but it's definitely on the agenda once the official server's happily running. I know Jonny for one would absolutely love to create his own maps.

HeHateMe

great news thanks alot.

smaller map could be good

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I realise there's a couple of cases where you have launcher issues - these will be rectified with the 1.314 patch (which I'll be releasing soon, just trying to get people who have these issues to test it!). You could try opening up Internet Explorer (important!) and going to ::: KNIGHT ONLINE GAME LAUNCHER ::: - should prompt you to install an addon, which you'll want to do to be able to use the launcher. It's an annoying repercussion of using the e-Games launcher, but it won't be an issue much longer (wrote my own quick launcher that'll be in the 1.314 patch ).

Hopefully there shouldn't be any more issues relating to that after 1.314! Thanks for your patience!
    It just goes normal with the launcher, it starts automatically and it starts the game but then I just keep getting an black screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    It just goes normal with the launcher, it starts automatically and it starts the game but then I just keep getting an black screen.
    Pretty confident 1.314 will resolve it, but could you upload 'log.klg' just in case? Thanks!

Today, due to popular request, we added scrolls to the Isaac[event] NPC in Moradon - all high level characters can collect them at any time, simply by talking to the NPC. The first time around you can also collect a Trina's piece and some chests.
    Also, as some of you are aware, we tested an automated boss event earlier. It all ran smoothly! Looking forward to future fun events.

I know I've said this a few times recently, but the panel's almost ready for public use. Getting sidetracked with things that need my attention in-game, but it should be up soon. Once up, I can put my full focus back on the emulator (official server).

That is all.

Edit:
    Sorry, didn't realise my previous post was that shortly ago (or that mine was the last one). Feel free to merge them (again, sorry!).

Any idea when the official is being launched?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM