Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there different client for PK, or is it the same ?...
Page: 17

Is there different client for PK, or is it the same ?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Any news when serv will go offical ?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i know somethin -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    i know somethin -_-
    Gunnar?....

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    Gunnar?....
    yes?

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.]

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

cheering for this server to fail (flame on) stupidiest move to merge with an failing server that cant even keep the server up

edit: changing name to new KE lol... like it was KE owner who worked on the project just lol
    Last edited by Darktuga; 11-20-2010 at 12:01 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    cheering for this server to fail (flame on) stupidiest move to merge with an failing server that cant even keep the server up

edit: changing name to new KE lol... like it was KE owner who worked on the project just lol
    Completely agree. The saddest excuse they use is "But the population will be bigger", what they fail to realize is KE never had a server to have a population, neither has NDKO. The only population comparison we can make is that NDKO's beta had more people then the KE beta. Those 500 people KE had the 3minutes it was up is nothing, every server when it first starts has that many players, and thats all KE did was just START, would have loved to see the shitty population after 3 weeks of it being up, however they couldn't handle it.

Now NDKO has a new name, and 2 new admins with DB access that no one likes, even the players from their own server (Except there little ass fiend circle, which it's great having admins with a little group of close friends right?). Yet they still say there won't be corruption.... 4 people and no corruption, can't wait to see the results (Considering I've never seen a server without corruption, even USKO).

Lost all the respect I had for twostars, he's not a business man, just a computer Techy, and shouldn't deal with business decisions obviously. Atleast if the server fails, they can see where they went wrong.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Completely agree. The saddest excuse they use is "But the population will be bigger", what they fail to realize is KE never had a server to have a population, neither has NDKO. The only population comparison we can make is that NDKO's beta had more people then the KE beta. Those 500 people KE had the 3minutes it was up is nothing, every server when it first starts has that many players, and thats all KE did was just START, would have loved to see the shitty population after 3 weeks of it being up, however they couldn't handle it.

Now NDKO has a new name, and 2 new admins with DB access that no one likes, even the players from their own server (Except there little ass fiend circle, which it's great having admins with a little group of close friends right?). Yet they still say there won't be corruption.... 4 people and no corruption, can't wait to see the results (Considering I've never seen a server without corruption, even USKO).

Lost all the respect I had for twostars, he's not a business man, just a computer Techy, and shouldn't deal with business decisions obviously. Atleast if the server fails, they can see where they went wrong.
    I have to agree with both of you xD

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i will only play the first week to make easy $$ from the idiots who will play in this fail lol someoen should make a petion to go back on the merge decision .. since a merge is only required when both sides win and i dont see what NDKO has to win with KE and what population more will they win with merge? KE failed they have 0... X + 0 = X theres no FCKING CHANGE

I actually listed it as a benefit, not a reason nor an excuse.

That's great and all, but like I told you in the shoutbox, they don't have access.

There's a lot going on administration-wise that you just aren't taking into account. I just wish you'd ease up a little, and at least try and ask about things before just going all out and flaming senselessly...

I've been trying to explain the perks, and my reasoning. It's not about the name. It's about the server. Knight Empire had a few decent staff members there, not all of them were public either. I've been working with them to resolve their exploit the past however long, and have come to really like and trust them. There's a lot we stand to gain from the merge. It's definitely not a decision we took lightly, nor was it a spontaneous one. We discussed the idea for several long hours, working out all the pros and cons of the proposed merge and any compromises we'd make.

Ultimately, I know that this merge is for the best. The only way I can see to prove this to you, however, is to wait and see... if you're willing to do that without just flaming myself and their staff senselessly. I'm not sure what you're expecting of me otherwise.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wth did i just miss? Stupid fridays.

Lost all the respect I had for twostars, he's not a business man, just a computer Techy, and shouldn't deal with business decisions obviously.
    Actually, thats the thing with most ko servers. Stupid turks or whoever are making it have no fraking idea that they need to treat the baby like a business project, where ppl=cash. Well, few other thingys=cash other than ppl, but no point to explain in some random lolkoserver topix.

Anyhow, if anyone want to see a good private server business, take a look at l2 servers. Namely russian ones, those commy fraktards are doing it as they are the holy fraking mother of capitalist themselves. 5k ppl on is not a rare sight at all. But thats not the case. Case is that theyv been up for years, make loads of hefty americansky dollahz and provide service that rivals ncsofts korean retail l2 in terms of ass-licking cs and fannybangingly hot novelty-items in "pus".

Can't wait to see the fight about the money. Face it, this server will be a cash cow and you'll have to devide it between 3 owners.

Money issues is always the biggest bitch xD

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Can't wait to see the fight about the money. Face it, this server will be a cash cow and you'll have to devide it between 3 owners.

Donations stay towards the server unless there's an urgent (and important) need. Another thing I'm strict about.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post

Actually there's 4.... and how many servers before they launch say there will be no corruption or no monetary problems, because they are strict about it?

Will definitely be fun to watch , can't wait for the first one to get mad.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Actually there's 4.... and how many servers before they launch say there will be no corruption or no monetary problems, because they are strict about it?

Will definitely be fun to watch , can't wait for the first one to get mad.
    Talk to me when you actually have a problem with one of the above. NDKO has yet to have any of these issues.

If you don't like the server anymore, just leave. Nobody needs to hear your biased and unsupported claims/'opinions' regarding the server. You say you speak from past incidents... just because we brought in KE, doesn't mean I'm not still overprotective of the server. Corruption is and never will be endorsed here, heck, measures are taken to avoid the temptation.
    Last edited by twostars; 11-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM